Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jones out hello Samantha. LETS GO CANADA
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, just finished catching up on the thread since I last checked in earlier today, sounds like the coverage here has been better than IMLive.

Frank, I agree as well with your comment on Macca should he win.

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Fix] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All the favorites... out.

DeBoom or Macca. The new (old) guard...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does anyone have the link straight to the video feed? the site is down, as others have mentioned, but we should still be able to get the video if someone could post the direct link to it.

thanks,
David

edit:
nevermind, got it
http://ironman.edgeboss.net/...-kona2007_071013.asx
Last edited by: kytri_in_CO: Oct 13, 07 15:01
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My buddy Luke McKenzie is hanging tough, not bad for this youngster.

h
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Macca and McGlone for the win.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [kytri_in_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My video is up and I'm seeing a wonderfully composed Torbjorn showing quite a relaxed style. He is simply turning the pedals easily, a trifle labored perhaps, the shoulders just slightly beginning to roll but mostly quite a good looking form for this late and such a fast bike.

Notice his DeSoto arm coolers....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [kytri_in_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing day with Michellie, Natascha, Faris and Normann out.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
All the favorites... out.

DeBoom or Macca. The new (old) guard...
huh? did you mean YOUR favorites, last time I check Macca was still in the race...

Jorge Martinez
Head Coach - Sports Science
E3 Training Solutions, LLC
@CoachJorgeM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is simply turning the pedals easily, a trifle labored perhaps, the shoulders just slightly beginning to roll but mostly quite a good looking form for this late and such a fast bike.

I think he looks tired and ready to get off the bike. He doesn't look "easy".
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Macca and McGlone- yes, both having very controlled races. Good.

I'm afraid of Torbjorn becoming a sacrifice to the Gods. He looks marvelous on the bike though- a worthy leader at this point.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
People, when does tjorbon get caught? I say 10k mark.

for the latestarters lets recocunt how many people have dropped out: faris (never started), norman sscchhttaaddller (stomach throwup), michellie jones (perforated eardrum?), natascha baddman (hit cone, went down, rode a cervelo for awile, then pulled out), luke bell (knee injury), cam brown??.

mile 20 will be crowie and macca

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing 20-25km in - but I would like to see him hang on for the win.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Last edited by: callidus: Oct 13, 07 15:06
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
10K... Good guess Hector. Maybe sooner. What's the gap?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [KingK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
That new Argon18 looks great. Saw the bike at Interbike. Very nice... Good shapes. Definitely seems faster than the old Mercury.
how exactly does a bike LOOK faster than another?[/reply] Easy - tube shapes, cabling, etc. There's a lot that's simple about aerodynamics...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just because winning with the darkhorse is more fun, i'll take MVH and cave. but i'm hoping that torbjorn can keep it going.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pretty disapoointed that we have seen no updates from any iphone users. hook ST up peeps!

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nice summary of the carnage. GO DR. Tommy!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am so going to buy an Argon this week. Just kidding.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's talk about running. You have to think about McCormack now. What are the gaps? Who are the runners?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing 20-25km in - but I would like to see him hang on for the win.

Very observant, thats about when he was caught at IMNZ this year (by Brown & Bell)...similar lead off the bike

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
does anyone have the link straight to the video feed? the site is down, as others have mentioned, but we should still be able to get the video if someone could post the direct link to it.

thanks,
David

edit:
nevermind, got it
You da man, thanks!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look at that pretty blue....Ironman licensed WearDated Carpet - nice!

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Torbjorn- showing good running form for the transition area. The short, choppy steps- controlled. Good tactic. Getting the legs ready....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next