Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
Full internal routing to me means a bike like the Trek Speed Concept where all of the cable are hidden.
This is full internal routing. Not brake noodles sticking out, not brake cables sticking out, not shifter cables sticking out.
Chinese frame not. Depending on the price of the frame and of course how creative you are it might not be that bad for the money. Will just not be that clean of a run using those style of brakes. Look at other bikes that use that design and you will see what I mean.
AERO & LIGHT is RIGHT
yeah, pretty damn simple and aero way to run these modified V brakes
Heres a email from Lucky regarding the FM069
As for new TT frame FM069, it's the toppest design of TT model.
below are some details with this frameset, you can check:
1. This is our newest top design for tt bikes.
2. frameset is Aero style.
3. the fork and and the handlebar is intergrated (please check attached detailed pictures),
4. the brake system is special concealed style with strong ingenious braking adhesion.
5. the weight of the frame is super light! weight of it is about 1320g (based on size 54cm)
6. Di2 and normal derailleur system compatible.
7. full inside cable route.
8. size 50/52/54/56cm will be available.
The size 52cm mould already done, factory is producing the UD, BB30 for size 52cm now. i guess we will have it in stock soon!
other sizes' mould is making and testing by factory at present.