Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started a new training plan last Monday and got sick on Wednesday. It's been 3 days T-H-R-E-E days since I've been able to do ANY TRAINING. To top it off I ate TWO donuts, YES, T-W-O donuts and a Diet Coke for dinner last night. I swear to god, my bike is giving me evil dirty looks that say "you don't deserve me". FML. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH (and if you really want to know, I did cry).

"Though she be but little, she is fierce" ~Shakespeare | Powered by HD Coaching | 2014 Wattie Ink Triathlon Team | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [KyraMorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a flat tire today on my mt. bike and I forgot to put any sealant in the tire so I had to end up walking my bike 3 miles home. I ended up buying stronger tires today and loading them with sealant.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [nshadow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wake up, getting ready for a ride. A cop is at my door. Apparently, some punks in the area have been breaking car windows with a BB gun.

They shot out 4 of my car windows!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [phil combs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
phil combs wrote:
People that are better than me keep stealing my KOMs on Strava! WWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH

This!!

I went out this am to take back a KOM I lost to yoda, and failed.
Nabbed 2 other soft ones, so I was thinking it was a solid mission.

But - then some local fast doode took out 3 of my KOM's in one freaking ride today.

DAMN YOU, STRAVA!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!! ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot my Garmin this morning, so I won't get any kudos for my 10 mile run. Dudded!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tynomitey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought shoes online, ran for 2 weeks in my shoes that are completely worn out because I was too cheap to pay for express shipping and too impatient to not run.

After 1 week of running in the new shoes, they are hurting my knees.

Then I asked my little brother if he would want them and if he could give me $30 for them, but he said he didn't have the money and now I have to give them to him for nothing or face being castigated by my family.

WAAAAHHHHHHH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ColeofCali] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went for a run today and my knee hurt so bad that I had to stop. I'm now worried that this is the beginning of being old.

Old person WHAAAAA!

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Printer86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went to Penticton last weekend to sign up for Ironman Canada 2013 not Challenge Penticton. Waaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [trutch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rode 100 miles on new shoes with misaligned cleats... now the back of my right knee hurts BAD.
Didn't want to waste training days so the next day went out and swam a hard 3000 OW, but injured my rotator cuff.
Thought, damn, all I can do now is run. Went out for trail run and tripped over a freaking rock and fell on my hands and knees.
WAAAAAAAH!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [yotoma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to sift through thirty Lance posts every time I log on to Slowtwitch!

Waaaahhhh

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought I just tweaked my calf or something at my race last weekend... but NOOOOO. It still hurts. and my knee. and my plantar fascia. I'm pretty sure my entire left leg is revolting against me!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ratherbeswimmin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in San Diego county, it's mid September and it's over 100 f-n degrees outside........WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I brewed pale ale instead of going out training today. I definitely need training more than i need more beer.... Whhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't know the bike course well enough today, didn't turn off for the right exit at the end of the bike, went .5mi too far, turned around and went back. The extra time cost me a top 10 spot in my AG. /world's smallest violin is playing somewhere in the background

--
Yes, I know it's grammatically incorrect. Blame AOL and their 90s-era character limits.
--
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [yournotunique] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been sick with a sore throat and cloudy head for 9 weeks straight. It won't turn into a full fledged cold no matter what i do. It's not enough to keep me from work but enough so that i feel like garbage daily, can't work out and feel tired every day. The first week started a week before my wife gave birth to our first baby so I' m even more upset. Doctor's advice - it's just a virus, probably shouldnt kiss your baby.

Why can't i get better!!!

there, that "felt" good, at least. still sick though....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live just outside Seattle and its F'n snowing today.....Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [blueQuintana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
allergies? Try one of those 1 a day pills for a week. Claritin, Allegra, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
islandman wrote:
I brewed pale ale instead of going out training today. I definitely need training more than i need more beer.... Whhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!

I sold all my brewing equipment to buy more bike stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [nolken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nolken wrote:
islandman wrote:

I sold all my brewing equipment to buy more bike stuff.

I just told my wife that there would be no problem to do both - I used the "the ale gets really cheap after a while" argument...

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it definitely is! especially if you harvest your own yeast and use all grain! i was brewing amber ale and southern wheat for $20-$25 per 5 gallon bottled.

no more cheap craft beer for me... wwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [nolken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it is a beautiful 65 degree weekend afternoon in mid october. i went for a run but the running path was clogged with strollers, joggers, dogs on leashes, old people, and fatties in spandex. wwwwwwaaaaahhhh!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [zipTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stubbed my pinky toe.... Waaaaah!

I have not been training for 2 weeks now bec of the above... double Waaaaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [AC-DC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finished beach to battleship in 10:00:01...missed sub ten hours by 2 seconds which could have been found at over 100 different times during my race.

cant stop thinking about it

waaah!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [trislice2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have had my iphone 5 for 31 days (one over the initial 30 day coverage) and it stopped working this morning. Took it to the apple store and it was due to water damage from exercising with it in an armband. Didnt have applecare so I had to pay the full replacement cost, wahhhhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [davetheharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's only Monday.....wahaahha, wahahahaha, waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply

Prev Next