Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [BCDon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a cracked tooth pulled, took over an hour, had to drill away a bunch of bone to get it all out as it had fused to the bone. Then bone graft and sutures. Now at home after sleeping a lot, still bleeding so can't eat and wife is making herself a nice salmon steak. Waaaaaaaa.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tore one of my right piriformis muscles two weeks ago... WWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I kept training through it, now I can't walk or sit upright... WWWWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Third race of the season in 10 days, 70.3 in 6 weeks and all I can do is swim... WWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHH

(this is fun!)

-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pulled the mountain bike out and got everything ready for the group ride 5 minutes from my house. It is an annual thing where Specialized brings their demos and it's a bi party at the end. Had it all worked out.... pick up Daughter at 5:30, home by 6...wife off work waiting at home...change clothes, grab bike and ride to trail...be there by 6:20 tops. At noon....wife calls...crappy day at work and getting sick. At 5:30, calls again...doesn't want to make dinner, needs me to "take care of her"...I have to pick up something.....add 15 minutes to time table. Hit road construction on the way home .... 10 more minutes gone. By the time I got home, I just put the pizza on the table and carried my bike back down to the basement and hung it on the rack. There's another big riding festival this weekend....was already told we aren't going because "there is nothing there for her to do".....like there is a lot for me to do at garage sales and craft fairs.

sometimes you just have to eat the cake
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [VO2Matt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marriage doesn't have to be a "we" all the time. I'd never drag my wife to a bike festival and she'd never drag me to a craft fair. You need to renegotiate your contract.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
(Warning - Possible backdoor brag)

I took a new job in February. I'm in sales. The company that I left holds your final commission payout for 90 days. I received the check in the mail today. This 1 month commission check was for $68,000. I haven't sold dick in my new job yet. (Long sales cycles are expected but now I wondering "was the old place really that bad to walk away from that kind of money?") I have a base salary that is barely liveable.
Damn you greener grass!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wahhhh!!! I got a three hour ride today and it looks like thunderstorms all day. No way i am riding the rollers for three hours and my computrainer power supply is broke because i decided to take it apart when i banged the on/off switch on the load generator.
New one is on the way after i ordered it wahhh..... it is not here yet and i have had the load generator back for three weeks now. Should have put together and tried out 20days ago wahhhh.......

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wahhhh!!! Bmanners Rick-Rolled me with a question about bike fit. Wahhhh............
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kdw wrote:
Marriage doesn't have to be a "we" all the time. I'd never drag my wife to a bike festival and she'd never drag me to a craft fair. You need to renegotiate your contract.

do you have kids? Going alone would qualify as "wasting family time". I will admit, some of it stems from the fact my wife will propose that we go to things a month in advance when she knows I'm not listening to her, so my "yea sure, whatever" reply gets set in stone.

sometimes you just have to eat the cake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
Wahhhh!!! I got a three hour ride today and it looks like thunderstorms all day. No way i am riding the rollers for three hours and my computrainer power supply is broke because i decided to take it apart when i banged the on/off switch on the load generator.
New one is on the way after i ordered it wahhh..... it is not here yet and i have had the load generator back for three weeks now. Should have put together and tried out 20days ago wahhhh.......

Yesterday I got permission from the wife to do what would be at most a one hour ride (the kids needed to be picked up at a certain time). So I filled a 20oz water bottle and headed out. A few miles in, she calls and says that she can pick up the kids, and I'm free. I keep riding, not sure where I'm going to go. 7-8 miles in, I run into Dr. Goldberger (my hip surgeon) and a buddy of his, so I join them. We pick up one other rider and head west. I try to hammer them the whole way (mostly successfully). 48 miles and 2.5 hours later, I get home, having drunk only the one bottle. I'm sooo tired, and all I get for dinner is a bowl of Raisin Bran.

That night, someone is snoring, so I move to the day bed in the office. At 1:15am, the neighbor's daughter's boyfriend decides it is time to fire up his motorcycle and go home. Sometime after that, a car alarm goes off. At 4:40, my alarm goes off and it is off to the pool for 2700scy of intervals. This morning I might have to take one of the daughters to Six Flags for a band trip that she didn't pay for and thus can't take the bus.

Wahhh.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might see you there later. Of course i have to meet the plumber at the rental property because the hot water heater went. All to make a 150 a month from it wahhhhhh. Wish i could seel it wahhhhh.

Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
I might see you there later. Of course i have to meet the plumber at the rental property because the hot water heater went. All to make a 150 a month from it wahhhhhh. Wish i could seel it wahhhhh.

I'm off the hook: she can take the bus. Now I'm stuck with my eight year old daughter ("I've finished the Moron Test [ed: don't ask], so what do I do now?" at 10am, not having school today due to snow days being given back).

Waaahhh.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha i am going out on bike now before i lose my window. I would say take her to the movies :0) luckily my wifentook my 8 yearold into the city . Gotta go ride should be through Roosevelt in 15 minutes :0)

Quote | Reply
I wasn't sure to post to the cry thread or the herniated disc thread, but since you local guys are hitting back and forth, I'll throw it down here- waaaaah- four weeks with no riding, running, or swimming due to herniated discs at C4/5 and C5/6 with radiating pain down arm into hand and muscle weakness...I'll take six flags or the plumber's fee any day...! I have only ridden my recently build P2 twice and I have to adjust the drop because once I will (hopefully, optimistically) be able to ride it, I won't be able to keep the low drop or my head will fall off or I will have to endure the exquisitely crippling nerve pain that kept me from sleeping for 2 weeks.....waaaaahhhh....; )
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tris does that mean umm ahh.....a ride is out of the question tommorow morning? Dude that sucks hope you feel better, pm me.

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont like it when people talk about my beloved Lance in a non positive way.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

(Not my own opinion but one that alot of people share on here)

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [VO2Matt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No comment on the wife issue, but I may have to start riding my MTB more if these rides end in 'bi' parties...
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
48 miles into the bike leg at the Grand Rapids 70.3 last Sunday I had a flat tire. WAAAAAAAA!

So flustered at T2 I forgot my race belt. WAAAAAAAA!

No one noticed the missing race belt and I ended up 6th in my age group. Probably only would've been 4th without the flat, so it wasn't too bad.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was informed yesterday after the results of a Bone Scan came back that I have a stress reaction and all the running I'll be doing for the next two months is going to be in a pool.

:-`(

WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Chucifer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm posting to bring this thread back up to the top... because apparently a lot of people have forgotten about it.... and while I'm at it...

Please, please, please STFU about Lance Armstrong!!! Or at least condense the chatter down to less than 25 fricking threads. Stop starting new threads to discuss the same damn thing, and stop whining about doping investigations. I'm so tired of new threads starting every ten seconds about the guy!!! Its as if you all want your own private shrine to the guy on the internet, and you are all salivating to post the next big piece of news about the guy. I can't wait to see him get destroyed in Kona so you the chatter will wind down to you all just making excuses for him as to why he didn't win.

Ok.. I feel better now.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Nickwisdom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poeple keep telling people to quit posting about Lance Armstrong only to put in a backdoor rant about how they hate Lance Armstrong and how he sucks as a triathlete...Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Quote | Reply
I'd bought a new large bottle of Lubriderm and 2 boxes of Kleenex in prep for IM France, but now that LA is DQ'd, I will just have to watch old TdF footage on my VCR!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Signed,
JRenfro

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Nickwisdom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Nickwisdom wrote:
I'm posting to bring this thread back up to the top... because apparently a lot of people have forgotten about it.... and while I'm at it...

Please, please, please STFU about Lance Armstrong!!! Or at least condense the chatter down to less than 25 fricking threads. Stop starting new threads to discuss the same damn thing, and stop whining about doping investigations. I'm so tired of new threads starting every ten seconds about the guy!!! Its as if you all want your own private shrine to the guy on the internet, and you are all salivating to post the next big piece of news about the guy. I can't wait to see him get destroyed in Kona so you the chatter will wind down to you all just making excuses for him as to why he didn't win.

Ok.. I feel better now.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
I'd bought a new large bottle of Lubriderm and 2 boxes of Kleenex in prep for IM France, but now that LA is DQ'd, I will just have to watch old TdF footage on my VCR!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Signed,
JRenfro

This might become my new signature.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
perfect!

My turn to whine... I really just wanted to watch some good racing in October, and frankly Chris Lieto inevitably going off the front only to implode shortly thereafter is really freaking boring!

While I think the Macca-Crowie race could pan out to be a great battle, having the "other guy" racing would (and maybe still will) make the race even that much more exciting.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [dongustav] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wanted to get a 12 mile run and 25 bike in today.... But I woke up and crawled to the bathroom and spent 3 hours in the tub making sick everywhere. Vomited so hard I may have injured my back but most assuredly broke a blood vessel in my eye. Can I start today all over again?
Quote Reply

Prev Next