Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My right IT band started bugging me again after a two year absence and I have a marathon in 2 weeks that's now going to be a gong show. Wahhhhh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The punch was my first reaction. I'm a trained killing machine and when threatened, my fists become lethal weapons. Besides, only girls slap ;-) That and I was driving at the time and my space was limited and had already been bitten no less than 4 other times so I was pissed. In other words, I totally overreacted and Karma punched me in the balls using my own fist :-(.

------------

"It's too dangerous and expensive to ride with d*ckheads" -tridork

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [craigstrispot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
craigstrispot wrote:
The punch was my first reaction. I'm a trained killing machine and when threatened, my fists become lethal weapons. Besides, only girls slap ;-) That and I was driving at the time and my space was limited and had already been bitten no less than 4 other times so I was pissed. In other words, I totally overreacted and Karma punched me in the balls using my own fist :-(.

------------

Dude you should've administered a Bruce Lee style one inch punch since you lacked the space for a hay maker. Plus how bad ass would it have been to brag about killing a mosquito like Bruce Lee?

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [craigstrispot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you had me at "trained killing machine"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jhouckwsu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Half a mile into my ride today, had a bee fly into my mouth and begin stinging. Waaaahhh! Was able to quickly spit it out and not fall over, but it hurt like a bastard for the next ten minutes. Waaaahhhh!!!

Pain went away; I kept riding. Thank God I'm not allergic. Thirteen years since I first began riding -- I feel like this was bound to happen sooner or later.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stop-and-go penalty (my first penalty ever) around mile 12.5 of IMWI run. For taking my trisuit off my shoulders. "Women can't go topless, so men can't either," says the race official. Less than a mile later, pass a woman with no top on (definitely not a cropped tri top---just a sports bra). I bet she didn't get a penalty.

Come onnnnnnnn

tweets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I trained my ass off this summer for IMMOO, got the perfect weather window, and then couldn't deliver. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I picked up my 1st Strava segment without even knowing it.
I am dead last...

Only fools never change their minds and I'll never change my mind about that.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bancarel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On my long ride today, I got stung by a wasp...on my tongue. Don't ask me how it it happened. I was riding along at about mile 60 then the next thing I knew I saw an insect heading towards my mouth---bam immediate pain. Fortunately, it bounced off and I didn't swallow it.

http://www.fuelforendurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jmayo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my wife has had trouble finding work. plenty of interviews, hasnt closed the deal. weve been staying with my parents for the past 2 months to save on expenses but now its time to move on and she hasnt found work. she has 2 more weeks before we told my folks wed move out, and if she doesnt find work by then were going to settle in somewhere and shes going back to school. So its stressful as shit waiting to see if shell get a job or if we have to pick a place to live with an inexpensive nursing school nearby (shes almost out of financial aide after getting her athletic training degree and masters in anatomy). Its trying to balance so much, plus work (thank god for 100% telecommuting!) plus training, and im eating like crap because my parents keep junk in the house and im stress eating. plus we're pulled to stay near our families and some friends in the midwest or back to the northeast where we loved living.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jmayo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmayo wrote:
On my long ride today, I got stung by a wasp...on my tongue. Don't ask me how it it happened. I was riding along at about mile 60 then the next thing I knew I saw an insect heading towards my mouth---bam immediate pain. Fortunately, it bounced off and I didn't swallow it.

I got one above my right eye last weekend, not as bad as your tougue incident though.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a yellow jacket stuck in my jersey on a ride last week. Stung me several times before I could get it out. My left chest blew up into a b-cup. Not sure if I'm whining really.

-----------------
Dale Stephanos (Formerly PappaD)

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TonyStark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TonyStark wrote:
I got a yellow jacket stuck in my jersey on a ride last week. Stung me several times before I could get it out. My left chest blew up into a b-cup. Not sure if I'm whining really.

If I had B cups I'd never leave the house :)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I trained harder than I ever have for IMWI this year, had the best possible weather, completely fell apart on the run, and don't have anything to blame but myself! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Riding the Awesome Train With: Dark Horse Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TonyStark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whining?

You should be happy that you are still alive and did not get run over by a car while swerving all over the road....

Once happened to me and I was really glad that no car was around....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ChromeMobius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I finally gave up hope that I'll be able to join my family on the beach next month for a vacation I really need. Damn work getting in the way.

Whhhaaaaaaa............

(And before anyone tells me I should be grateful I have a job, that goes against the entire purpose of this thread so keep it to yourself.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was on a 1 month tear of eating like a champ, finally made my race weight BUT just discovered my coworker's reeces' pieces jar. I had two. Now I feel like a complete failure. Whaaaaaa......
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [B Bartels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B Bartels wrote:
I was on a 1 month tear of eating like a champ, finally made my race weight BUT just discovered my coworker's reeces' pieces jar. I had two. Now I feel like a complete failure. Whaaaaaa......

HAHAHA. Only on ST.

B Bartels wrote:

EXACT same scenario here. Except I killed the whole jar and covertly blamed my assistant.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [SurfingLamb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got back from my family's bi-annual Christmas gathering where all five adult kids, and our families, share a house for a week. Guess what, I'm the weird one. Out of 20 people (not counting my wife), I'm the only one who likes to exercise and eat right (or at least eat better than most).

I swear, the menu items being served in that house were straight out of the 70's.

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Printer86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I swear, the menu items being served in that house were straight out of the 70's."

What foods were on the menu?

I can understand your situation. I get with family for a holiday and most want to sit and talk all day and plan meals. Some complain about being overweight and they wonder why. Yikes!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My treadmill is broken (the belt has a couple of wrinkles and rubs so it needs fixing), I have a call into a repair number but they haven't called back and it is cold, dark, wet, icy and yucky outside so I can't run and I've gained 8 pounds and need to bounce my new muffin top around a whole bunch to make it go away. Waaaaaaaaaaa.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
5K resolution run tonight: it's minus 18 celsius!!
Polar bear dip in the lake tomorrow - it's minus 18 celsius!!
Why do I have to go???
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Printer86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Printer86 wrote:
I swear, the menu items being served in that house were straight out of the 70's.

Some kinda funky breakfast casserole or what?

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [scofflaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items found in said refrigerator last week:

Cool Whip
Velveeta (can't even be called cheese according to the FDA) for the macaroni & cheese
Country Crock (butter like product)
Stouffers Lasagna
Arizona Iced Tea
Captain Crunch
Bisquick
Kraft Salad Dressing

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699
Last edited by: Printer86: Dec 31, 13 12:15
Quote Reply

Prev Next