Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While watching the TDF I have become sick and tired of the CPI security commercial were the guy breaks into the house. I also now hate the 5% cash back commercial when they rhyme all the items in the gas station.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [NC Fartstorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm in Finger Lakes for a post- Musselman vacation...
My goal was to get in some decent miles this week riding around the various lakes....
but the house we rented is so dirty that allergies are preventing me from sleeping & I'm sooooooo tired........................

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaaaaaaaah!!! The item I got in the Classifieds wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be!!!! I wanted 172.5 compact crank, not 170!!!!!! WAAAAAHH!

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I won 900 on my cruise this past week, but my wife lost the only expensive purse ive ever bought her, so Im only up net $500 after we replace her purse. ugh.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [NC Fartstorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NC Fartstorm wrote:
While watching the TDF I have become sick and tired of the CPI security commercial were the guy breaks into the house. I also now hate the 5% cash back commercial when they rhyme all the items in the gas station.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should just watch the european broadcasts then.

"we. are. globally yours. ding da ding ding"
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was booking my tickets for the (velodrome) track sprint finals when the dam site got all "we are too busy" on me and now they are sold out. Waaaaaaaaah!

All the Web sites to book my train ticket to London are also kaput right now, one of them, ironically and cruelly, as I am on the last step before entering my payment info. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

The sprint event tickets really hurt, too :(
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Frenchman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dang
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [jordan.tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got a sweet black eye the weekend before I go out of town for a week, so nobody can see how rugged I look with my black eye.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Blacktocomm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got asked to join a cycling team this year, and I haven't been running enough, and now I'm going to nationals and my running split is gonna suck WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Quote | Reply
Wah this guy i know that is going to Nats has not ran because he was asked to join a cycling team is still going to be faster then me on the run ........wahhhhhh.

Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man that really sucks ;)

Quote | Reply
NBC is showing commercials of monkeys...I can't believe those racists bastards!!!!!

Wahahahahahahaahhaahaaahhahahahahaha!

Whaaahahahhhhhhhhhhahah!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have to do it

Sent off my new bike for a build in the beginning of May. Told the shop I needed it for NYC triathlon around the first of July...said it wouldn't be an issue. Didn't show up. Said I needed it for a big local race around the end of July (the whole reason I got this bike)...they assured me I would have it before then. No show. Emailed last week and told them I really needed the bike now as I have a another big race next weekend. They assured me that it would be ready before the end of last week. No show or email. Emailed yesterday to tell them I'm serious this time that I need the bike before this race next weekend. I have missed almost the whole season at this point. No response either yesterday or today...don't expect to get a response.

So there you go...that is my crying....just frustrating as hell.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like Ferris Bueller's Day Off to me... Check the mileage on that bad boy when you finally get it :p

“Time is limited, so I better wake up every morning fresh and know that I have just one chance to live this particular day right, and to string my days together into a life of action, and purpose.” --Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [zachlammers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dropped my chain twice in last weekends race.
DAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more reason to learn to do all your own wrenching... I know that doesn't help you now, sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had carbon repair issues. And custom electronics. That's the only reason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to go for a quick hour ride...couldn't as...

1. My rear stock wheel wouldn't go on straight and rattled.
2. The breakpad rubbed against it.
3. Decided to try my 404s (have a race this weekend) and those went on straight but the tire rubbed against the frame.
4. Was going to go to the LBS but figured it all out. Already had showered and was eating M&Ms.
5. Have had problems with my 10' Felt B2R since the get go. Waaah.

Disco
South Bend, IN

Habitual Line Stepper..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I went for what I thought was my last appointment with my orthopedic surgeon today. The good news is that the bones in my shoulder joint have healed well after my bike crash in May. The bad news is that he is concerned about the weakness in my shoulder muscles in two planes. He now thinks that I also tore my rotator cuff in the crash. So I'm now waiting for an MRI to confirm it. If I need surgery it's another 4-6 months of limited shoulder use and redoing the 6 weeks of shoulder immobilization and 6 weeks of physio that I've just finished. I've just been allowed to ride my bike again and start running. Swimming is a long way away. I'm not impressed.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 days, 3 flats. f*cked-up derailleurs that won't stay in adjustment. malfunctioning bike lock. This is after I replaced the rear rim and the bottom bracket within the last 6 weeks. And had the derailleurs adjusted twice. damn.

Update: 4 flats in 4 days. WTF?

Last edited by: Blue Rider: Aug 9, 12 6:33
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Blue Rider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
woke up with the start of a bad cold.....
chills, sweaty, everything hurts. my long ride is tomorrow :( WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [juliegruns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I signed up for IMTX 2013 and now there is an active thread discussing how much this race sucks. Now I don't want to partake in it !!!

Wahh wah Wahhhhhhhhhhhh...... UG!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [CaseIH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I now live in Illinois and the largest hill is from my living room to my bathroom. WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote | Reply
It finally happened, I got stung by a wasp under my helmet today. Hurt like a biatch and still does 4 hours later WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oddly enough, there is no swelling or redness. But it was a yellow jacket as plucked the bastard from my scalp.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
People that are better than me keep stealing my KOMs on Strava! WWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Quote Reply

Prev Next