Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Brandes [ In reply to ]
Re: The Official Lance Armstrong Panama 70.3 Time Prediction Thread [jimswim99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimswim99 wrote:
Lance is really struggling now. He's only put 1:50 on Lieto in 6.5 miles and only leads overall by 1:45. Going to be tough to get top 20 now.

yea?

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: The Official Lance Armstrong Panama 70.3 Time Prediction Thread [SpeedRacer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SpeedRacer1 wrote:
Well, I just know Macca isn't going to hold back his thoughts. I want to know if he IS impressed or not. After seeing some of his comments on Lance, I just want to know if Macca is surprised or not. I don't think he thought Lance could race as well as he did today. I could be wrong, but Macca did say he was going to watch this race very closely about a day before Lance was announced to race. My guess is, he knew he was racing.

No comments from Macca on Facebook or Twitter. I'm surprised.
Quote Reply
Re: The Official Lance Armstrong Panama 70.3 Time Prediction Thread [cjbruin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe someone finally put him at a loss for words. :-)
Quote Reply
Re: The Official Lance Armstrong Panama 70.3 Time Prediction Thread [SpeedRacer1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then again. It might just be because he's asleep. I didn't think about the time difference.
Quote Reply
Re: The Official Lance Armstrong Panama 70.3 Time Prediction Thread [cjbruin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He did have an ITU sprint today that may have occupied him for a while.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just thought he might have stayed or gotten up to watch it since he said he was going to watch closely. He may have just meant the results, not the live tracker.
Quote Reply

Prev Next