Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She was in "Girls on the Beach?!!!" Great movie. Sorotity girls, embezzlement, fake Beatles, and the Beach Boys.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, uhh. . .seconded. . .please warn those who may be on restricted systems. . . ;->
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
... Sorotity girls, ...

I know, I know. I just thought I'd let it go.

Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If there was one thing I thought this board could reach concensus on it was the fact that Seinfeld was the most funny, witty, entertaining show on TV. Ever! With that, I submit some dialog from two great episodes:

Jerry (on telephone with Kramer): OK Kramer, just stay where you are. Tell me where you are at and I'll come get you.

Kramer: I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st... wait a minute, how can the same street intersect itself? I must be at the nexus of the universe!

or

Elaine: George, since when did you become so smart?

George: I stopped having sex.

more to come...

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [zoomy3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was pretty good but it was no Futurama or Family Guy.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, How about "Duckman!!!" Cartoon Costanza!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 The irony of Seinfeld lay in its "nothingness." The TV gods were having a joke at all of our expense. Essentially they were laughing at the fact that they can put "nothing" on and people will go ga ga over it.

Quote:

"Why are we in Jerry's apartment?" "Well, I like to think of this as my conference room. It has a more formal atmosphere, you know, with the shelves... and the furniture." - Silvio and Kramer, in "The Reverse Peephole" "I've cut slices so thin, I couldn't even see them." "How'd you know you cut it?" "Well, I guess I just assumed." - Kramer and Elaine, about his new meat slicer, in "The Slicer" "You have no idea of the magnitude of this thing. If she is allowed to infiltrate this world then George Costanza as you know him ceases to exist. You see, right now I have Relationship George. But there is also Independent George. That's the George you know, the George you grew up with... Movie George, Coffee Shop George, Liar George, Bawdy George." "I love that George." "Me too, and he's dying. If Relationship George walks through this door, he will kill Independent George. A George divided against itself cannot stand!" - George and Jerry, in "The Pool Guy" "The last thing this guy's qualified to give a tour of is reality." - Jerry, about Kramer, in "The Muffin Tops"

"What are you saying?" "I'm not saying anything." "You're saying something." "What could I be saying?" "Well, you're not saying nothing. You must be saying something." "If I was saying something, I would've said it." "Why don't you say it?" "I said it." "What'd you say?" "Nothing." - Jerry and Elaine, in "The Red Dot"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it just me or is the moral decline of today's youth inversely proportional to the amount of 'Schoolhouse Rock' they were subjected to? And it's time for timer...if you want something delicious and nutritious cheese is the perfect snack.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are no where near 1000 and this thread is already on page 2 and dropping. Come on, let's get with the program!!!

Every choice I ever made was wrong. From now on, I'm going to do the complete opposite...
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with a cavity in one of her teeth. I sang "Yuckmouth" to her, but she had no idea what I was talking about. The poor girl... (And she's only 26! She knows "Schoolhouse Rock" and "I'm just a bill, on Capitol Hill...", but not "Yuckmouth!")

Quote | Reply
yeah maybe Jennifer could just run around naked rather than trying to act and be funny as a stupid character in friends.LOL ..yep guess that makes me shallow.

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with a cavity in one of her teeth. I sang "Yuckmouth" to her, but she had no idea what I was talking about. The poor girl... (And she's only 26! She knows "Schoolhouse Rock" and "I'm just a bill, on Capitol Hill...", but not "Yuckmouth!")

Is that like "Stinkfoot?"

Now scientists call this disease Bromidrosis
(That's right!)
And well they should
Even Napoleon knows that
But us regular folks
Who might wear a tennis shoe
Or an occasional python boot
Know this exquisite little inconvenience by the name of:
STINK FOOT

Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [jonathanb565] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you could do that..but then who would you get for commercial sponsorship...then again..would you really need any???
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Is it just me or is the moral decline of today's youth inversely proportional to the amount of 'Schoolhouse Rock' they were subjected to? [/reply]

Ah yes.... Good old "Conjunction Junction" :)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [drn92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey drn92, if that is you real name. Leave the pointless posts to me, the master. You just go about gabbing and producing and shanghiing and most of all break dancing and leave the rest to me.

I have more useless point less shit in this head of mine then you have in you whole family. No go back to being a normal person and buy me something. Cycling shoes would be nice an hour in running shoes hurts.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 Hell, I'll settle for it not falling behind that "other" thread. . .you know. . .the damn political one.

At this point the Drills vs PCs thread has become a caricature. . .an abomination. Nothing takes that many posts to debate. That's precisely why this "nothing" thread should outlast all comers. Then again. . .

NOTHING to see here. . .move along. . .move along. . .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs, I gotta coupla questions. . .

How're the meds working for you?

How's the wife doing?

Is Kerouac your brother-in-law?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
We are no where near 1000 and this thread is already on page 2 and dropping. Come on, let's get with the program!!!

Every choice I ever made was wrong. From now on, I'm going to do the complete opposite...
What do you mean, page 2? You mean you still have your settings set to like, 20-25 threads per page? You gotta change that to 50 or 60 like I did.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make yourself a wagon wheel, Yahoo!

-------
Andrew

"When will i learn, people do not want to hurt but will spend $500.00 bucks to go four seconds faster." - randall t
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [jonathanb565] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]yeah maybe Jennifer could just run around naked rather than trying to act and be funny as a stupid character in friends[/reply]

Now see? [b]THERE's[/b] some shit I might watch. As long as she kept her yap closed.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to quote the right honourable Austin Powers...'yeah baby..'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
crap...have to add two or three more posts to this thread as pennance for posting one in that PC thread...what was I thinking (it's the night shifts man..I swear..it does things to the brain). Can someone tell me how in the hell it managed to get that big? And while we're at it..can someone get hold of Becca and have her post some more pictures in this thread please...and that other little vixen with an attitude..her too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
let's not forget sherri and Maylene too:-P
Quote Reply
Re: The Seinfeld Thread. . . [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry ... living in the stone age ... must adjust my settings ... can only handle so much info at one time ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not that there's anything wrong with that ...
Quote Reply

Prev Next