Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Sergio Thread [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My god! You are such a visionary!

But the "Project Sergio Show" would have to be on TV after the "Las Cruces Ranger", right??

;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
THE SERGIO

Now THAT was funny :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Sissiliana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Las Cruces Ranger? I was thinking more of Las Cruces EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER. You've seen the photos.....

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The show should be THE FLAVOR OF SERGIO!!!!!

Where twenty young ladies all live in Paulo's Las Cruces apartment:

and compete for a date with THE SERGIO!!!

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Danois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i really like the concept.....could the ladies be lifeguard????? and i would be in charge of choosing the 20 hottie every week!!!

so please....send them to my office tomorow morning at 8am sharp....i should be there....the adresses is NMSU swim pool, lane 4. swim suit is required of course....

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The concept of using lifeguards is pretty interesting.

We need to get in touch with the pool manager. Although I have heard that the pool manager here is a very strict and serious person, with no time whatsoever to fool around in non-sensical stuff like The Sergio Thread ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
handle the 3:50min/km pace for a 2h35 run.....and have enough energy to put on a conversation....you will learn a lot...... but as for me and sergio....there isnt much more than 3-5 words said in average for every hours we run together.....so i m learning very slowly at a fast pace!
Man, you guys just ran a marathon in training... at that pace for that long is about 40km (25miles) that's insane!!! Who's your coach???
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When does the merchandising start? I want my “The Sergio” Lunch box and “Johnyo” official bald spot head warmer!
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Although Pool Management is an very stressful job..... I've taken time out of my busy schedule to hand pickyour first lifeguard for interview jonnyo

And also one for BottomFeeder and Ted:

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTL..... exclude warm up and cool down...it s about the pace most very good runner do for ironman training on long run....now remember that i said....i try to hold on with sergio...unfortunutly.....there isnt such thing as matching THE SERGIO for a complete long run......maybe next year....

i guess you cant expect(sergio) to run 4min km in a ironman if you run slower in training...

my coach: it s a secret but you dont want the same one.....he is really bad!!!!

just to make it worst.....the long run day is a double run day so it will be over 40km .......stupid??? maybe

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you are the best pool manager GURU EMPEROR in the world.....i cant wait to meet her!!!!! i mean in a professional way as it s all about the sergio show!!!!

Keep on the good work!!!

Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [0o0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio is no Erik Estrada.

I'm not even sure he's a Wilmer Valderama.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bring Da Noise! You better get back to being serious now... Where is Car-Boner, I mean, Carbon-Er? We need some more of the LC on this thread!

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"So I am living proof that The Sergio's presence can have a powerful effect on your life! "
------------------------------

Apparently so. In another thread Paulo replied to a VERY hot womens with a dorky line...and got a response!!!! There is clearly something to this The Sergio thing.

I must get near The Sergio in Kona...maybe some of that aura will rub off on me too. :)

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Last edited by: Haim: Sep 21, 06 14:25
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [TeamBarenaked] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]The Sergio is no Erik Estrada.[/reply]

You're right. The Sergio would NEVER star in a movie like "Caged Fury."

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Last edited by: Rappstar: Sep 21, 06 14:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this dude actor Will Farrell? :-)

Last edited by: Wiso: Sep 21, 06 14:38
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Wiso] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which dude? There are three of us in the car...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Which dude? There are three of us in the car..."
---------------------------

I'm guessing the one that looks like Will Ferrell. ;)

Haim

"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which one looks like Will Ferrell? (Is it me? I have a hard time deciding if I look like someone, because as far as I am concerned, I look like myself!)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one with the uni-brow.... oh.. uh nevermind....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm married, but when I hung out with The Sergio for one day the aura was enough that my wife was all over me the entire night. Sadly, she had met The Sergio too so I have no hope of it lasting. :(

Josh
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [fiddlesandbikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh god, I think it is me...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Oh god, I think it is me... "
------------------------------

Sorry Bro...I didn't want to be the one to break it to you ;)

Haim

"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Earlier on IM I was being accused of hitting on tigerchik... well, not anymore, look at this:

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...i?post=987810#987810

Everybody knows that us mere mortals can only aspire to the womens that The Jonnyo doesn't want... as The Jonnyo only can aspire to the womens that THE SERGIO discarts!
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jonnyo says it's okay because that means I have "charisma"! (I think that is what they tell the kids on the short bus though...)

Last edited by: Rappstar: Sep 21, 06 16:04
Quote Reply

Prev Next