Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did anyone see Stadler start? IM LIVE is saying he may have also been sick...

"Is Normann even in the water?

RACETIME: 00:02

We have heard from one of Normann Stadler's sponsors that he's been sick over the last couple of days, and might not have got in the water this morning."
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They just said on the IM site that Normann may not have gotten in the water....stomach problems!

And Dr. Tommy is leading the swim!

-

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No feed, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What the hell were the Germans eating, anyway?
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Normann also?!

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...then in the next post said he's in the lead group!

-

Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatever Macca's cook slipped 'em...

;)

mm
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tri N OC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't recall losing it at all last year, certainly not this much this early.

Any confirmation of Normann in trouble or not there? If so it's Macca's race to lose.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [mullinsm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL...Suzy returns!

(only the long-term rugby fans will get that...)

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [mullinsm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Faaaaak, just lost my feed. We're not splitting the atom here people, you can actually do more challenging things over the internet than stream video...
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if there is any way of getting regular text message or email updates? I'll be at work all day with only my blackberry and I'll be dying to know what's going on...

if you know email me at brian.lafleur@hotmail.com... THANKS!!!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great shots of the start!.

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i thought i heard them say normann in the main pack...seems he's in

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No kidding. Does not bode well for the rest of the day.

The dramatic start they keep talking about is the AG start, not the pro start.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Tom Evans
2.M. Jones
3. L. Gallo

Women in 2nd and 3rd!

-