Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dirty Secrets [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may not want to know this but how do you fracture something that has no bones in it?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My friends in Kona once dragged me to one of the chippendales types shows. I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever. And these women were so stupid silly with the dollar bills and the lap dances. Sadly they all thought it was great, so I could only mock them silently in my own head. I was pretty funny, though.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I may not want to know this but how do you fracture something that has no bones in it?
Basically, you tear the tissues so that blood cannot escape. You can also fracture any solid organ, such as your liver.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is most unpleasant.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Katy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They "dragged" you there, huh?

I agree with you that the chippendales shows are ridiculous. Naked men are simply not that attractive.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yowzers. Note to self: do not fracture penis.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'd better be careful doing the household chores....

Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or at least use a canister vac.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They "dragged" you there, huh?

I only get to Kona twice a year or so and the girls always want to go out. I was over ruled on the evenings activities.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm going to start using padding at all times to be on the safe side. It'll look better in my race pics too.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They come in sets of two, you can send one to Jason. He's single, he may need it more.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I only get to Kona twice a year

Only twice a year to Hawai'i? Sorry, but I'm not feeling a whole lot of sympathy ;)

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't need any padding, thanks.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We already know that you prefer guys in speedos...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was going to reply to your comment about me only going to Kona twice a year with an invitation for you to come along, but now that you've posted about not needing padding, well it would seem very shallow on my part.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Naked men are not that attractive"

Not all men but many are. Damn, now I am thinking about naked men! Back to work everyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it would seem very shallow on my part.

Shallow is good.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [fitzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not all men but many are.

Really? with the twig and berries all out in the breeze for everyone to see, and hair in places where people just shouldn't have any?

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
A lot of maragaritas are never a problem. Without exception every time I have had a lot of margaritas my problems all go away.

LOVE THAT LINE!!!! Classic!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What can I say? I like the mens bodies. Guess I will be surfing playgirl.com tonight :)
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Al P Duez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, I will jump in too

1. I absolutely hate overhead lighting. The worst kind are light fixtures below a moving ceiling fan. If its on, I cannot stay in such a room.

2. I can only sleep in a bed if the sheets are pulled tightly and smoothed out. I have gotten up in the middle of the night to straighten out the sheets of my bed if my wife tosses and turns too much in her sleep.

3. I love junk food and its the bane of my existance.

4. I hate body hair. Anything below the eyebrows is just gross on both men or women. Unfortunately I am a hairy dude and have to constantly battle the growth.

5. Right now my chest and nipples are burning from leaving Nair on too long.

6. Tattoos on hot babes make them even hotter.

7. Piercings on hot tattooed babes make them smoking hot.

8. I have no respect for fat people. I immediately assume they are lazy and have no self discipline even though I have always had issues with weight myself.

9. After watching every season of Biggest Loser, I think there should be a law that prevents fat people from getting tattoos.

10. I fell in love with more than one stripper when I was younger.

11. I will do absolutely anything for my wife and sometimes I think she takes me for granted.

12. I love my daughter more than anything and only get to see her every other weekend. Most times I wish she lived with me, but there is a small part of me that enjoys my life without her and it makes me feel very guilty.

"It takes courage to do it, to be a runner. We all found that out a long time ago. Because it's about more than fatigue. It's about pain, and dealing with it for a long time. And its about resolve." - Quentin Cassidy
Last edited by: BBdawg: Apr 22, 08 12:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I guess that's why boys like girls and girls like boys.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are within 40 minutes of my house, I can offer a much better alternative for the evening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why didn't I get anything near as cool?

I just got stuck with the HIV-positive homeless individual of indeterminant sex in the HEPA room who needed a complete set of vitals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't raced a triathlon since 2006

I wondered what I was doing there at the last one I entered

I will race one again end of may

I will race as an Age Grouper which is something I should have done a long time ago

it will be in Kona :P
Quote Reply

Prev Next