Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dirty Secrets [j_reese_22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  • I have not done a triathlon since the early 90's yet I still come on here to see what's happening on a regular basis
  • I upgraded my Computrainer in spring last year and have yet to ride on it
  • My bikes did not go outside all off this year
  • I love the thought of doing an Ironman, but I know in my heart that the long training sessions would bore the hell out of me. I find myself questioning whether the reward justifies the opportunity cost (my economics background)
  • I would love to be a fast triathlete but I would rather look like I have a good amount of muscle on me. The need to be very very light does not appeal to me (my wife would beat me up).

Quote | Reply
Since I've spent the past day and a half slowly making my way through the thread, I feel obligated to contribute:

• I refused to join the Boy Scouts because I went to a meeting and they were discussing a 5 mile hike. I am now addicted to IM.
  • I loathe smoking. I seriously don’t understand the habit and why people would spend that much money. I also don’t understand how people in today’s world actually start smoking. It baffles my mind
  • Both my parents were smokers. I did the math once and learned that if that had given up their smoking habits when I was 10, they could have saved enough money to put me though college. I'm still kinda grump about my college debt due to that fact.
  • I love my parents dearly, despite the fact that I have spent pretty much my entire life trying to live a completely different lifestyle than them
  • As a teacher, I wish I was working during the times when kids were backhanded, paddles, and other various kinds of corporal punishment. There are just some kids who desperately need it.
  • I think a lot of teenage problems would be solved with a good backhand intelligently aimed
  • I love teaching but am not a big fan of my school. I refuse to do anything to change that.
  • I think there should be a law against certain professions having a high %body fat. For example, doctors, cops and PE teachers. They should not ever be fat.
  • I hate wearing clothes. I wish it were socially acceptable to be free all the time
  • I can’t remember the last time I slept through an entire night without getting up to pee
  • Adult women in pigtails are absolutely perfect

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" . . . I hate wearing clothes."

This is a Backdoor brag. I like clothes because it'd be ugly if I didn't wear any. Must be nice to be so confident in your tri-body. ;)

I started reading this thread yesterday and I want to know what happened to snackattack?

What's the dirty secret here?
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want to know what happened to scout.

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [TravisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I learn anything, I'll definitely share.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [snackattack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have also been reading for past day...

• I look at ST constantly all 8 hours I'm at work
  • I "fake" work to make it look like I'm busy to my supervisor
  • I don't know how to change a tubular...I'm riding tubulars in my IM in 4 weeks
  • I played 4 years of College baseball... I lost interest in baseball after my first month of Freshman year
  • I overtrain way to easily... but refuse to think so and continue training
  • I believe in a higher power, but hate the idea of religion
  • The movie inception altered my idea of reality
  • Being a generation Y kid... I hate how Baby boomers treat us in the workforce
  • I long for rest days... and then tell myself I'm worthless when I actually take one
  • I have somehow managed to put pressure on myself to hit a certain time in my first IM

feel much better :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
COROS Sports Science

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
snackattack wrote:
[/reply]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh god why?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/reply]

Just to see what it's like. It's really not the disaster people make it out to be.

I guess no one else does very bad things. Shoot. I can't hang out with all these perfect triathletes!

Just to see what is was like????

I knew a dude who stuck a water pick in his urethra (penis hole) and turned it on....just to see what it was like.

You gotta come up with a better reason than "just to see what it was like" if you do either (water pick penis or wear undies under your cycling shorts).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I once ran a Marathon cause it was on the way
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I have a fascination with midgets. One of my life goals is to have a big enough property to build a miniature house that will house a midget housekeeper and her midget husband, who will be employed as my landscaper/poolguy/etc. I really want them to wear Oompa Loompa costumes, but that may be going overboard.

I shave my legs even though I haven't raced in two years.

I've never once smoked pot or done other drugs (and surprisingly still thought up #1), but will greet retirement with a 4-foot bong and a hash brownie. Work rules prevent an earlier date.

I see no shame in getting in to Kona through the lottery and I want to be one of those winners because I won't dedicate the time necessary to qualify.

I haven't been to a barber in 14 years. I cut my own hair until I got too tired of cleaning up afterwards. Now I just shave it bald.

I am lazy as fuck.

I've bailed on an A race because I chose to get hammered instead.

I've reworn cycling shorts without washing, too.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:

This is a Backdoor brag. I like clothes because it'd be ugly if I didn't wear any. Must be nice to be so confident in your tri-body. ;)

I started reading this thread yesterday and I want to know what happened to snackattack?

Ha! No. I'll add another just to clarify. Any dreams that I once held about having a nice male figure went out the transition exit at IMLP last weekend. There are some seriously buff dudes in this sport and sadly, I am not really on that list. Yes, I checked out other dudes when we all got nearly naked before donning our wetsuits.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sure you have a nice body. Be proud! ;)

Remember, the buff bodies don't necessarily mean fast bodies -- Just an observation over the years.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you must be the "most interesting man in the world" ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
TriBeer wrote:

Ha! No. I'll add another just to clarify. Any dreams that I once held about having a nice male figure went out the transition exit at IMLP last weekend. There are some seriously buff dudes in this sport and sadly, I am not really on that list. Yes, I checked out other dudes when we all got nearly naked before donning our wetsuits.

luckily buff doesnt make you fast....
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- I sometimes wear chamois butter just to walk around the house. I prefer DZ Nuts because it tingles.
- I'm planning on pacing my wife in an open marathon a week after my IM. I haven't told my coach because I'm afraid he'll be really pissed off.

Riding the Awesome Train With: Dark Horse Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Tri-livin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-livin wrote:

Food for thought: Maybe those Baby Boomers are treating your generation like lazy freeloaders who fake work to make it look like you're busy.

-

-Mark Rebuck, http://www.markrebuck.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [ChromeMobius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
-I always wear work out clothes multiple times before washing. (Laundromat is expensive)
-Sometimes I put on socks in T2.
-I want to paint a triathlete chick like one of my french girls wearing only compression sleeves... (Just kidding... Not really...)
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [MarkRebuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ha..

Got me!! I appreciate it!!

I guess its good I quit in order to return to school... However, to cover my ass a little.. when I left they told me that I was the hardest working individual they have had in a long time... (determined by my work I completed)

Maybe being a Gen Y kid with technological skills just made my work so fast and easy that I needed to "fake" work the rest of the time because I was done already?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
COROS Sports Science

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [MarkRebuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MarkRebuck wrote:
Tri-livin wrote:

Food for thought: Maybe those Baby Boomers are treating your generation like lazy freeloaders who fake work to make it look like you're busy.

-

i'm 27 and i agree with this.

but now my confession. sometimes i have to run during lunch. i get back a sweaty, disgusting mess who's barely able to walk. I lock my door, turn on a fan i have and sit there in boxers until i'm able to compose myself enough to return to work.

Edited for grammar.

-Jason
Last edited by: jasondubose: Aug 22, 12 12:15
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [jasondubose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jasondubose wrote:
MarkRebuck wrote:
Tri-livin wrote:

-

i'm 27 and i agree with this.

but now my confession. sometimes i have to run during lunch. i get back a sweaty, disgusting mess whose barely able to walk. I lock my door, turn on a fan i have and sit there in boxers until i'm able to compose myself enough to return to work.

I go for a run at lunch. It is along a deserted beach on the Caribbean. But it is Very Hot Always. I come back from lunch, take a shower, grab something to eat and continue working. In the air conditioning. On the beach. On the Caribbean. My husband does the kid taxi. I'm a baby boomer. :)

my dirty secret is that I'm beginning to be happy the sea has been too rough to swim because then I don't "have to worry" about the cudda. I hate the motherfracking cudda.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [kathy_caribe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pee in the shower-At home and gym
I smell the qtip after i pick my earwax
I think I have an amazing body.

Instagram or twitter me softly @xatefrogg
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Xatefrogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I pee in the shower too
I get to work late because of am workouts and leave early for pm workouts
I spend way more money on Triathlon than I can afford
I was so please with myself that I FINALLY fixed my own flat on my ride the other day
I check myself out in store shop windows as I run or ride past
All I ever want to to is tell people about my training (I want to tell MYSELF to STFU)
I'll walk around my house for hours covered in road grime before I shower
Part of the reason I am a vegetarian is because it makes people say "how do you get protein?"
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [evans792] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant believe Ive never seen this thread!

I also pee in the shower, and love to watch my wife pee in the shower (she thinks Im a pervert)
Would love to be faster, but I love food and beer to much.
I always overestimate my own ability and end up getting smashed at races
Would love to see my wife make love to another women
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
I cant believe Ive never seen this thread!

I also pee in the shower, and love to watch my wife pee in the shower (she thinks Im a pervert)
Would love to be faster, but I love food and beer to much.
I always overestimate my own ability and end up getting smashed at races
Would love to see my wife make love to another women

I would love to watch your wife make love to another woman too!!
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Andrew69] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew69 wrote:
I love to watch my wife pee in the shower (she thinks Im a pervert)

yeah?

-Jason
Quote | Reply
snackattack wrote:
[/reply]NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh god why?!?!?!?!?!?!?![/reply]

Just to see what it's like. It's really not the disaster people make it out to be.

I guess no one else does very bad things. Shoot. I can't hang out with all these perfect triathletes!

I wore underwear with bike shorts for years. I needed more than a thin layer of Lycra to keep the monster under control.
Quote Reply

Prev Next