Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dirty Secrets [confessional] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very nice post, Welcome to ST.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [snackattack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- I bandited a half-marathon this morning. I didn't have any drink or went through the finish line. Karma was that I would have won my ag.

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Different take on the same theme: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I smoke.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I bandited a half-marathon this morning. I didn't have any drink or went through the finish line. Karma was that I would have won my ag."

I thought I saw you this morning around mile 7. Solid performance, congrats :)

�The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.� -Michelangelo

MoodBoost Drink : Mood Support + Energy.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Mito Chondria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've gained 8 pounds since Oct 23.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just remembered one this weekend...

I had bought a digital camera for my sister a couple of Christmas's ago. We decided we would exchange it for a more PIXELATED camera so I returned the original camera.

Well, before I boxed it up, I filled the internal memory (eight pics?) with pictures of my butt.

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And all this time I though they were pictures of moldy cottage cheese!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Here's mines ... - I do eat very healty food but sometimes have pizza one night stands (I travel for work). - I bought the "ultimate electronic fart machine" for our x-mas gifts exchange. Don't tell my girlfriend. - I never pee in water, but I did poop in a lake just for fun. (Hey, never where a race occurs); - I love to stare at pretty athletic female's butts. Just can't stop watching them (I try not being noticed) ; - I did scrapped a carbon frame using paint remover (wanted to clear coat the natural carbon look, unsuccessfully...) - I like to swim nude. In cuba I used to tie my swimsuit on a buoy for a late swim (I usually avoid shark popular areas!!!).

Life is a compromise. If I'd be retired, I would probably be slower than now but I'd have more time to train.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Carbonrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
An attractive female competitor changed her clothes in T1, beside me, and I didn't report her to the referee for violating the nudity rule.

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [lowcountry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread lives!

I am now half-an-hour late for work because I just re-read this thread in its entirity.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I married the wrong girl. Trouble is, there is nothing wrong with her. I look at her and she is attractive and has a great personality but I am just not in love with her.

We have two young kids.

I am sure she feels the same.

Caught in a situation I don't know how to get out of.

I can understand why people have affairs and, sometimes, for the sake of the kids, it may be a viable option.

Typed this under a new user name to protect my identity.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [lowcountry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
An attractive female competitor changed her clothes in T1, beside me, and I didn't report her to the referee for violating the nudity rule.
Were you marshalling the race? If yes, than that is a dirty secret.

Quote | Reply
I did the same thing 10 years ago but we divorced after 5 years and before we had kids.
She is a nice women but most of the time I can't stand being around her.

I know if we had kids we would still be together and pretty miserable.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [PNess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I married the wrong girl. Trouble is, there is nothing wrong with her. I look at her and she is attractive and has a great personality but I am just not in love with her.

We have two young kids.

I am sure she feels the same.

Caught in a situation I don't know how to get out of.

I can understand why people have affairs and, sometimes, for the sake of the kids, it may be a viable option.

Typed this under a new user name to protect my identity.[/reply]

I'm right there with you. We have kids and everything.

BTW: I also posted under a different ID to protect myself.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: walnutcreek tri: Apr 25, 10 11:40
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [walnutcreek tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That might be the strangest post I've ever read.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
obviously you skipped to the end.

Burns
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I run early on a high school track 3 times a week and when I have to pee I stop and stick my private part through a hole in the chain link fence on the outer part of the track. Did it 3 times yesterday on a long run.

You do long runs (long enough to pee 3 times) on the track? Gosh, how many laps and how do you handle the monotony?

Chris

Chris
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
― Hunter S. Thompson,
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Burns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
obviously you skipped to the end.

Burns
Yes, and upon further review of this thread I realized that his post doesn't even make the top 5.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [cvillatri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The track run starts at 5am and I'm listening to ipod and podcasts. 40 laps = 10 miles. The toughest part is keeping track of what lap I'm on. Knowing I'm saving my knees keeps me motivated to stay on the rubberized track and off the pavement. It's been cold lately so I've been drinking water, not sweating as much and consequently peeing more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, let's see the potato feet.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Spranger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It includes a bonus as well (and no it's not the fence).

http://img.photobucket.com/...irr7342/IMG_1129.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/...irr7342/IMG_1130.jpg

My crying while running post above refers to the amount of pain and injuries I've had to endure with the curse that is these feet. High arch+wide foot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh man, those ain't bad at all. I sold footwear while going to college; I still have nightmares.

Mr. Uncaptured External Costs

Fossil carbon is planetary poison.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [tim-mech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can only wear NB. The whole force of my body goes down on either the ball of my foot or the far outside. I can't run on any part of my heel or mid foot even if I wanted. It results in calf issues because it's constantly stretching the calf when I land on the front of the foot with such constant force. I saw a podiatrist a while back who said his best advice was to break the bones in the arch and reset them like normal feet. I passed.
Quote Reply

Prev Next