Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dirty Secrets [matti58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- I once dated a girl who tried to kill herself after I broke up with her
- I tried to get a girl to break up with me by spending all my time training... one day it finally worked
- My dog is a racist. (he was abused as a puppy, so I dont know his whole story)
- I have peed in the shower for every bath for as long as I can remember. It takes all my mental strength to not pee in the "shower area" at the gym.
Last edited by: dirtrunr: Apr 21, 08 14:44
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Quote:
I can't go to the bathroom and do #1 without flushing the toilet when I am about halfway done unless I really, really concentrate on not flushing it. I always try to time it so the flushing water and the pee pee go down and are finished at the same time but I always end up mis-timing it and have to re-flush.
Why do you hate the earth?
Probably for the same reason that someone who would refuse to go to the lower energy CF lightbulbs and searches the black market for Canadian toilets that aren't limited to 1.6gpf hates the earth.

I often flush it over and over too...while the shower is running.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I often flush it over and over too...while the shower is running.
With all your lights on too so the neighbors will bitch, right??

Quote | Reply
1. I piss in my toilet as many times as I can without flushing it. Sometimes this goes on too long and the bathroom ends up smelling like ammonia

2. I sometimes miss planned training sessions because I'm too busy playing games.

3. I'm horrible at sticking to any form of a schedule, I wing training 90% of the time, and the other 10% doesn't really work out.

4. ....this usually results in overcompensation for my laziness and having several hard workouts in the same couple of days

5. ....somehow this doesn't cause any injuries

6. ....but I do chronically injury myself and lose a few training days from either rock climbing too much or ski crashes

7. I get out of the water mid-mid/front pack with minimal training and without a whole lot of effort

8. I won a keg in a bet over a triathlon, and subsequently don't remember large parts of that night

9. I've, apparently, lost the right to say anything is easy to them anymore, as a result of finishing an ironman

10. I've been described as a dirty hippie, but I actively contest the hippie part

11. I've telemark skiied naked

12. I'd like to do a naked tri if there's one thats remotely close to me (ie New England)

13. I'm not scared of heights, speed, blood, any number of things that might hurt me, nor acting/looking like a weirdo or a jackass, but talking to people I don't know terrifies me

14. I spend alot of time lurking on slowtwitch when I should be working (now is a pretty good example of that)

15. I'm graduating from college in less than 2 weeks and I don't want anything to do with my chosen profession for the foreseeable future

Running out of time and ideas, so I guess I'll let it fly with that....

---------------------------------------------------------
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~Gandalf
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Alaric83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

11. I've telemark skiied naked

You dirty hippy.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [snackattack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I once told a girl that cheated on me, got pregnant by the scumball and then told me she still wanted to be my friend that if my dreams came true, she would die in a miscarriage that would be just suspicious enough for him to be put in prison for the rest of his life. Yeah, I guess I can be a little hostile and hold a grudge......
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [rugbyruss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is this the same one who wanted you to better "express your feelings"? I say you were spot on - no foul there.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am the exact same on #13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh well I'll have a go,

1. I have only ever done one triathlon in my life.

2. I am terrified of swimming in the ocean/sea. I have to continually stop to make sure I can still stay afloat. One of the reasons behind #1.

3. I work seven days a week and have no work/life balance. Hence have lost contact with most of my friends and have no social life to speak of. Yet don't bitch or complain about it to my boss.

4. I have done no meaningful form of exercise for about 2 years. Yet am not fat but hugely unfit. I know I should but lack motivation to get going.

5. I eat some form of junkfood everyday.

6. I am addicted to coke zero.

7. My PX Stealth is hanging out back in the w/shop and has probably only been ridden outside 3 times since I got it (about 18mnths)

8. I haven't had a haircut in about 18mnths.

9. I am very impatient with people, if you are not on my wave length I have no time for you.

That'll do.

Slowtwitch Planet-X mafia
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [NOYFB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. My last competitive event was the 2005 Chicago Marathon.

2. My last triathlon was the 2005 Lake Geneva 1/2 IM.

3. I didn't feel like the 2005 season went very well and went into mental-retirement.

4. I wasted a lot of money using CTS Coaching for the 2006 season and never followed through in my workouts.

5. I signed up for both the 2006 HIM California and IM Coeur D'Alene and never showed up because I hadn't trained.

6. Getting married and moving to LA made me severely depressed.

7. I had an affair with a co-worker in an attempt to act out. My wife of nine months left me over this.

8. I signed up to 2007 Wildflower as an attempt to snap back into triathlon racing. I just skipped that as well.

9. It took a DWI in Austin, Texas, antidepressants, and therapy for me to hit bottom.

10. I'm signed up for 6/8/2008 Alcatraz and scared as hell because I'm so out of shape I'm not going to fit in my wet suit unless I drop at least 14 lbs.

11. I don't deserve to race Alcatraz but have connections, so I got in.

12. My former wife and I haven't told our families that we're dating again.

13. My tri bike hasn't been ridden in over 2 years - since the start of this thread.

It feels good to come clean.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Datizm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
. My former wife and I haven't told our families that we're dating again.

Congratulations on that. I mean it. Things can work out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 have much of a soft side? :)

------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.GetEndorFit.com
Personal Training and Sports Conditioning
------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My former wife and I are lawyering again. Does that count? ;-)

Seriously...who's the jackass who dug this thing up again? Now I'm going to have to waste about 2 workdays re-reading all this funny crap. Thanks. Double thanks if I get fired. Jackass.
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Jackass.
Sorry about that...it had to be done. There was a thread in the Lav room...it was not that I wanted to, I had to. Plus, there are a ton of newbies here who need to participate. It is odd how many user names are no longer there - including the creator Snackattack.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I peed in Monty's hot tub last weekend.

Just kidding ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/6394

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well that was dirty, but wasn't very secret or little.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember seeing this video before. So hot!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I blow my nose in the same towel I use to dry off after showering.

I haven't cut my fingernails in years. I bite them and swallow the nails.

I almost always swallow my chewing gum.

I too pee in the pool, and in the shower (even at the gym--I aim for the drain).

I bought a race picture because I looked buff in it. I'm not really that buff (must have been a good camera angle). I display it as prominently as possible in our house and hope my wife's friends think I'm that hot.

I'm nervous that someone I know knows who I really am and will read this thread. That has kept me from writing lots of things in here. I think that is a wierd paranoia.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been so tired and overtrained for the past few months that I've neglected many responsibilities, turned in quite a few assignments for university late, and tried to avoid contact with other human beings as much as possible.

The above is what drove my former boyfriend away, but I honestly couldn't care less at the time, nor do I care now.

I could probably live alone in the middle of the woods with no one to talk to at all and be a lot happier than I am now, so long as I could keep training.

I work at a running store and sell heavy motion control shoes to customers, yet I think motion control shoes and orthotics are a sham and run high mileage in lightweight trainers and flats.

I call myself a triathlete, yet I haven't been in the pool since November. Also, I've only done one bike ride since then. (My excuse is that I've been running indoor track)

I'm finishing up my third year of university, I have no idea what I'm going to do after I graduate next year, and I really couldn't care less.

Posting these dirty secrets has made me realize how pathetic I am, though I probably already knew this.

http://lesliesexton.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: Dirty Secrets [Triple Zero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! Some of this thread sounds like people liberated themselfs. Other times is sounds like people want to slit their wrists after they post.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My first triathlon was an Ironman

I have seen every episode of Dawson's Creek

Quote | Reply
God, I love this thread! Ditto for me on numbers 1-4.
Quote Reply

Prev Next