Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [Deserwest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Deserwest wrote:
I really wonder [..snip...]

So let me sum up:

Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah, I wish when I clicked on a username in the challenge screen, it would take me to their personal training log, blah blah blah blah blah.

(And by the way, you never articulated this clearly before, when you posted in the training log thread, and when I asked for clarification, I got no response. Also by the way, a user's profile linking to their activities is on the to-do list, quite high up there).

Thanks,

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
Deserwest wrote:
I really wonder [..snip...]

So let me sum up:

Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah, I wish when I clicked on a username in the challenge screen, it would take me to their personal training log, blah blah blah blah blah.

(And by the way, you never articulated this clearly before, when you posted in the training log thread, and when I asked for clarification, I got no response. Also by the way, a user's profile linking to their activities is on the to-do list, quite high up there).

Thanks,

-Eric

I also really liked the ability in the old system to click on a person and see the details of their inputs.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah,

A perfect description of your work designing the new and improved system.

Keep up the poor work !
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [Deserwest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Deserwest wrote:
Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah,

A perfect description of your work designing the new and improved system.

Keep up the poor work !

Wow, someone is reworking the log for free, which is a process, and you have nothing better to do than to be a complete douchebag (insert slow clapping).
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [MxRoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free don't make it any better. Idiot.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is interested, I'm doing my own Endless Summer 100/100 starting today through the end of the Labor Day holiday [I'm already 1-for-1]

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 2016-2017 100 Runs/100 Days Challenge Dec 15-Mar 24 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
If anyone is interested, I'm doing my own Endless Summer 100/100 starting today through the end of the Labor Day holiday [I'm already 1-for-1]

Totals are in: 62 runs over 100 days [or so] for 239 miles

Not bad considering I was out a week with a twisted back, then another week after I smashed my toe

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next