Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [dgunthert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have a working scanner in my shop/office.
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [king1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pictures exist. I've talked to felt and they just busted butt this past weekend to get everything in shape. Sounds like B2 and DA are carbon. DA full build comes with tubular wheels. That's all I could get out of them.
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [iheartfestina] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I've seen the pics. I have not seen pics of Felts whole 2007 lineup.
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [king1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I've seen the pics too.

Yeah, that's the ticket. And I don't have a scanner either.

I've got the pics all over my office, they are loaded as wallpaper on my PC, and I am contemplating making posters, no billboards!, out of them.

Billboards, that's the ticket!

Sweet sweet pics. I've seen the whole lineup. For 2007. AND for 2008 even.

Sorry I can't share them with anybody.

;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you know what else???

I date a supermodel. 2 of them actually... they're both drop dead smokin hot. And they're rich. And nymphos and one of their dads owns a bike shop and the other owns a liquor store.

I've got dozens of pics of us on vacation in the south of France riding around in my Ferrari... But I just can't seem to get my scanner to work either...

dang...
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [dgunthert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just saw a picture of the new Felt Carbon B2 today at my LBS. They had a flyer from Felt with all the new 2007 bikes. The new carbon B2 looks pretty sharp. Has the flared rear wheel cutout. Rest of the bike looked like the current B2. MSRP was $1500 - 6500. Black with white/red lettering.

18x Ironman, 3x Hawaii
US Army (Ret.), Vietnam Vet ('71-'72)
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [IronRod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just saw a picture of the new Felt Carbon B2 today at my LBS. They had a flyer from Felt with all the new 2007 bikes. The new carbon B2 looks pretty sharp. Has the flared rear wheel cutout. Rest of the bike looked like the current B2. MSRP was $1500 - 6500. Black with white/red lettering.
In your expert opinion will the B2C or D/A C compete with the P3C?
Last edited by: iheartfestina: Aug 14, 06 14:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully Superdave will drop some high res pics soon. The flyer which I think was not really for public eyes just yet showed a pretty cool looking Felt TT/Tri bike with a faired rear wheel as well as a deep downtube with a fairing sorta looking like the old Look TT bikes for the front wheel. Rear brake, maybe by the BB, can't quite tell in the pics. Looks like a sweet bike, but a different look than the P3. Rumors were that it tested slipperier than the p3 in the wind tunnel. I'm curious to see the geometries and better pics.
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WE WANT PICS..........

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Superdave! Please post some pictures. These antics are about as immature as me threatening to buy a P3 to upgrade my current B2 instead of the new B2 or D/A carbon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so close...

The speculation thus far has been intriguing. Find a Felt Dealer, have him call his Felt Outside Sales rep, and make an appointment for a fitting.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
so close...

The speculation thus far has been intriguing. Find a Felt Dealer, have him call his Felt Outside Sales rep, and make an appointment for a fitting.

-SD
Superdae, why oh why would I need to make an appointment for a fitting when I'm perfectly adapted to the position of my current B2. Did you go and change the geometry?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So now we have gone from buying a bike without riding it, to buying a bike with out even seeing it.

And if it ain't a beam it ain't for me.

But I like to look at those pretty double diamond bikes.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well if you fit the current bike perfectly, you'll be happy. If you've adapted a Felt to work in the extremes of the frame size fit band you'll be very happy.

-SD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn you Dave!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dave, I never recieved the flyer, but since I've seen it in person...:-)

From what people are, or are not describing, it sorta sounds like the pictures didn't quite reveal everything - is that true?

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [JM3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Behold, the Felt B2C!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm...no pics yet?
Last edited by: trifolk: Aug 23, 06 7:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The "picture" is really small and I think an artists sketch versus the real bike...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, OK,

Here it is....

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Aug 14, 06 18:10
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ok, OK,

Here it is....

That's hideous! Felt, what have you done??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The teaser images are just that, teasers. Mostly line drawings of the frame concepts. The production photos were not used. The fork on the B2 changed a little from the drawing, we made an upspec since then.

When are you coming for a visit? We can roll out the bikes finally and had lots of reps get out on test rides of the new Z and Equilink equipped bikes.

Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any resemblance to this?

[Photo from BikesportMichigan]
Last edited by: AR: Aug 14, 06 18:27
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually yup, wanted to say that earlier but the rear end looks a lot like that. well maybe not the post. I'm sure we'll see real pictures soon. This is a pretty damn good way of getting anticipation up for the frame though:)

Now screw the tri bikes, I want to test ride an Equilink!
Quote Reply
Re: The new Felt B2 Carbon (photo)? [AR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't found that integrated seat posts make much sense and at the very least, since frame members MUST be no narrower than 25mm according to the UCI rule and have an aspect ratio less than 3:1 integrating them should be slower than leaving them adjustable and seperate. The UCI does not govern the dimensions of the seat post's width or aspect ratio.

The same applies to the photo and the down tube of that bike. Puting an integrated head tube on that bike and moving the downtube further down the headtube to increase the aspect ratio in the horizontal plane would be faster aerodynamically. While the bike in the photo can house the cables internally in the downtube, certainly having all that cable housing exposed in clean air around the head tube and in front of the bike makes little sense.

No, if Felt were to produce a new bike for 2007 we'd be much further along than this attempt.

-SD

Quote Reply

Prev Next