My bike current bike spesifications are.
- Frame: Quintana Roo PRSix Disc in size 52
- Aerobar: Morf-Tech TriFold
- Seat: Specialized Sitero
- Gear: Sram Etap
- Brakes: Sram Hydraulic disc brakes
- Crankset: Praxis Zayante 170mm carbon crank with Praxis Cold Forged X-Rings with 53/39t
- Wheels: Enve 7.8 SES Disc Tubeless front and rear + a Roval 321 Disc wheel coming
- Tires: Schwalbe Pro One Tubeless
- Bottle frame: Xlab Aero TT
- Pedals: Assioma Duo Power pedals
Any thoughts of how I can make it even faster? BTW, our wind tunnel results was awesome and I will reveal some interesting data as soon as I get it.
3 x Norseman winner - http://www.triallan.com
Quintana Roo - https://quintanarootri.com
Morf-Tech - http://www.morf-tech.com