Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kajet wrote:
PTO are quick to add results:

https://stats.protriathletes.org/...te/jessica-learmonth

Did she get a 70.3 WC slot?
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She took 2nd to Laura Philipp.
Swam 3 mins quicker, biked 3 mins slower, then lost about 6 mins on the run from what I can see on the tracker.
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TulkasTri wrote:
kajet wrote:
PTO are quick to add results:

https://stats.protriathletes.org/...te/jessica-learmonth
Did she get a 70.3 WC slot?
Yes (2 x WPRO on offer) and of course Philipp has one already anyways.
How great to see her back competing. Philipp racing 13 days before San Francisco (why?).
Similar result to Lanzarote (Mar 2022): 3 mins up in the swim (with Lucy B) then leaked time to Haug on the ride and more on the run.
As you'd expect, though once she gets to grips with a TT bike her bike strength renown suggests she'd be competitive with the big girls on the bike. Run: different matter.
Do we know whether she rode clip-ons again?
How brilliant it'd be to see her racing London with a wildcard, three days before her peers race in Paris.
And she'd be competitive in the water with LCB too, so it'd make for a better race (spectacle).
Last edited by: Ajax Bay: May 26, 24 9:13
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [MP1664] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5th time Philip has won that race, no shame at all in losing out to her, guessing she was first out the water?
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
5th time Philip has won that race, no shame at all in losing out to her, guessing she was first out the water?

She was 2nd by 6 mins and lost 6 mins on the run. Considering it is nearly 2 years since she raced and hasn’t used a TT bike much that is pretty impressive.

She only got her new bike about 10 days ago.
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, two and a half minute lead out of the water.
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [MP1664] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MP1664 wrote:
Yeah, two and a half minute lead out of the water.

I'm hoping she can get a game at T100 at some point, she can keep the two Lucy's company on the swim and bike, then see what happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She rode an Argon tt bike from what I saw in her socials. I doubt if she'd spent much time in that position though.
Quote Reply

Prev Next