Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [chainpin] [ In reply to ]

chainpin wrote:
Tri-livin wrote:
I can't say it enough... I believe the guy doped in my heart..

However.. until someone shows me undisputable evidence, I just can't convict the guy.. I need that "without a doubt" feeling.

I hope more comes out today with scientific evidence

I hope I missing a huge section of this report..

I just want closure.. I think we all do... and for me right now that 00.01% is really bugging me.

THe feds dropped their case against Armstrong for this very reason.

A strict legal standard might be hard to overcome, but fortunately, as onlookers we are not bound by such rules and thus are allowed to use our brains to determine his guilt or innocence.

Is there a chance he was just a ring leader but never used the stuff himself because he is a genetic freek, possibly, but that chance is so slim one has to dismiss it out of hand given the testimony of his teammates.

The mosaic of evidence in that report points to one conclusion and one conclusion only.

Could it be that the Fed's dropped their case because Lance was just a doper like the rest of them but was not the "ring leader" paying for, supplying & forcing everyone to dope? Maybe they used their brains and realized the doping problem in cycling was systemic. Practiced by many teams and not the sole responsibility of the devil Lance.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [DFWTri] [ In reply to ]

I just hope he gets help for his drug addiction.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [Tri-livin] [ In reply to ]

Tri-livin wrote:
I had a choice between Ironman and Livestrong... It's funny... I looked at the livestrong.. thought for a second and put it back in the closet..

Morton's fork.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [mattreg3] [ In reply to ]

Steve Tilford's take on miraculous timing of the end of doping post Armstrong for his teammates
http://stevetilford.com/?p=22105

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [FJB] [ In reply to ]

FJB wrote:
If this info was soooo incriminating why did the DOJ drop the case?

You have to compare the terms of reference with the DOJ case. The DOJ were after something completely different.

wasn't it revealed that the DOJ did not want to drop their case. they were wanting to go forward and a newer elected official ( whose name I forget) pulled the plug on them without them really knowing it. They were as surprised about it as everyone else. Now I"m not outright saying that someone influenced this "official" but it was quite strange how it all happened. I think there is also a small bit about it at the end of tyler's book

Post deleted by FJB [ In reply to ]

Tri-livin wrote:
ok...

Will someone please link me to the specific pages that show undeniable truth he doped?

History has shown that there is no such thing as undeniable proof when it comes to the evidence against Lance. If you give Lance's lawyers a picture of Lance on a bike they'd claim the image was Photoshopped.

http://www.bobswims.com/

"If you didn't swallow water in your last open water race, you weren't racing"
Last edited by: E=H2O: Oct 11, 12 7:38

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [chainpin] [ In reply to ]

My guess is that given all the crap revealed, and with elections looming, no one will give a crap about lance and doping among politicians,
and no one will take a chance to stand on either side of the fence. So, if Novitzky decides to go after Lance again, it will pan out pretty badly
in this case. There is already evidence of lying under oath since he swore to have cut all ties with Ferrari in 04, and there are payments made
in 06.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [Power13] [ In reply to ]

I just read through Levi's statement. I was a little surprised at how short on specific Lance facts there was and how much Floyd was involved. I haven't read the rest, but I suspect Lance has a very similar history. Levi could have been Lance and Lance could have been Levi, the only difference was probably genetic. But what is really shocking is that Levi was introduced to EPO by Vaughters in 1997, not Lance or anyone associated with Lance. He consistently doped for the next 10 years and he gets a 6-month fucking suspension!

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [E=H2O] [ In reply to ]

Just spent the moring reading this...Very interesting, and quite damning...However, in 200+ pages, there are no numbers other than financials and bank documents. Is it possible there are two definitions of "guilty"? No possitive tests, no...
physical proof...so not guility? However, pages upon pages of quotations, association, etc...Guilt by association or probability? The evidence skews toward the probability, yet in my scientific mind...I must go with physical tangible evidence...and there is none in this report, only probabilty and association. So the verdict reads: Not guilty based on "never" failing a test, no physical evidence....Guilty based on Medical, managment, and rider association.....I'm torn...yet my "Lance Armstrong Bustin' Ass" poster and yellow jersey remain on my wall, and running and getting passed by him this past weekend as one of my greatest sporting memories... Hell...I've used cortisone, supplements...etc....Should I return my Age-group medals and awards?

Dr. MJP
3rd Dental Bt
Okinawa, Japan

"Embrace the Suck"

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [saltman] [ In reply to ]

He didn't get just a 6 month suspension...he also got a whole bunch of titles/results taken away.
No idea what happens with prize money though.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [Francois] [ In reply to ]

Francois wrote:
If you see something that looks, smell and has the texture of shit, and came out of a dog's ass, do you have to put your finger in it
and eat it, just to make sure?

You are assuming that he knows what shit tastes like.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [Prie0065] [ In reply to ]

Your scientific mind must be wired oddly.

Are you talking about Levi? Did this happen to GH as well?

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [BLeP] [ In reply to ]

I'm also assuming that his brain sends the right signal, and correctly identifies shit as shit.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [BDoughtie] [ In reply to ]

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to scroll through all the pages to see if this has been posted:
http://www.outsideonline.com/...ut-the-Lab-Rats.html

I recall reading this when it first came out, and thought it appropriate at this time. We'll see how it plays out.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [BDoughtie] [ In reply to ]

This is what I've seen thus far:

From Cylingnews :

Leipheimer accepted a suspension from September 1 and was disqualified from results from June 1999 to July 30, 2006, and from July 7 to July 29, 2007.
Hincapie accepted a suspension from September 1 and disqualification from results from May 31, 2004 to July 31, 2006.
Vande Velde accepted a suspension from September 9 and disqualification from results from June 4, 2004 to April 31, 2006.
Zabriskie accepted a suspension from September 1 and disqualification from results from May 31, 2003 to July 31, 2006.
Danielson accepted a suspension from September 1 and disqualification from results from March 1, 2005 to September 23, 2006.
Barry accepted a suspension from September 10 and disqualification from results from May 13, 2003 to July 31, 2006.
All declined to participate in the 2012 Olympic Games and were praised by USADA for confessing and accepting their suspensions.

Francois wrote:
He didn't get just a 6 month suspension...he also got a whole bunch of titles/results taken away.
No idea what happens with prize money though.

Nobody gives a shit about the titles. Who are they going to give them to? His entire doped up career has gone completely uninterrupted and will continue to do so.
Last edited by: saltman: Oct 11, 12 7:49

So I take it USADA will push to make sure GH's Tour finishing/participation records get taken away. Hell, that was the 1st thing USADA was screaming from the mt top with Lance's tour victories. Atleast they are having results taken away, for that I'm very happy with.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [saltman] [ In reply to ]

The riders who've tried to race clean do care about the titles. They care to see the names of cheaters removed. Even if it happens slowly.
What many forget here is that there are still some riders riding clean. And these riders deserve a SHIT LOAD of respect for trying to make
a living in cycling, and remaining clean.

Tri-livin wrote:
I can't say it enough... I believe the guy doped in my heart..

However.. until someone shows me undisputable evidence, I just can't convict the guy.. I need that "without a doubt" feeling.

I hope more comes out today with scientific evidence

I hope I missing a huge section of this report..

I just want closure.. I think we all do... and for me right now that 00.01% is really bugging me.

There is often not 100% proof in the judicial system as it is, that is why we have "beyond a reasonable doubt."

There must be a scientific test to determine if what we think is shit is indeed shit. Please find and post this test, otherwise we'll never know if what we think is shit is actually shit.

Seeing it come out of the dogs ass is not good enough for me. USADA could have planted it there for all I know...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?

Post deleted by saltman [ In reply to ]
Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [Prie0065] [ In reply to ]

Prie0065 wrote:

Just spent the moring reading this...Very interesting, and quite damning...However, in 200+ pages, there are no numbers other than financials and bank documents. Is it possible there are two definitions of "guilty"? No possitive tests, no...
physical proof...so not guility? However, pages upon pages of quotations, association, etc...Guilt by association or probability? The evidence skews toward the probability, yet in my scientific mind...I must go with physical tangible evidence...and there is none in this report, only probabilty and association. So the verdict reads: Not guilty based on "never" failing a test, no physical evidence....Guilty based on Medical, managment, and rider association.....I'm torn...yet my "Lance Armstrong Bustin' Ass" poster and yellow jersey remain on my wall, and running and getting passed by him this past weekend as one of my greatest sporting memories... Hell...I've used cortisone, supplements...etc....Should I return my Age-group medals and awards?

I understand what you are saying, but think you are getting this all wrong. You do have direct evidence that Lance doped in this report from numerous sources. That is physical tangible evidence of doping that you don't want to acknwoledge. You must think they are all liars. You do not have the one direct test that many seem to be holding out for, but the reason is he was good at cheating. You have testimony that he had doctors fill him up with Saline before test in order to not test positive. In a trial, you are the judge of the credibility of the witnesses and the weight to be given each witness. It seems that you and those with your same thought pattern, have discounted every piece of testimony from 11 witnesses in favor of needing a test. The same type of test that has been beaten and fooled in the past by many atheletes.

Re: USADA/Lance Armstrong File Official Thread [BLeP] [ In reply to ]

Or the French. There is a lot of poop on their nasty streets. Must come from the French.

Prev Next