Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [gvd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gvd wrote:
what's up with the shipping prices? $81 UPS ground for a single wheel? $372 for next day???

Cheap USPS rates.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [Lou3000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to be a fly on the wall with Jon and Chris right now. I know the anticipation and excitement is through the roof. I hope everything works out for them. They definitely put in the hard work.

2014 --> IMFL 70.3 / IM Augusta 70.3 / IMFL
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [kjmcawesome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
took < 1 sec def but kept trying and got through it, yes postal service for 23 is not bad

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm. Order #294. I'm guessing most people are buying wheel pairs so that would probably put me in the 2nd group...

Asad
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [gvd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
what's up with the shipping prices? $81 UPS ground for a single wheel? $372 for next day???

Where are you shipping to? Mine was less than $16 to CA for 1 wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [samsonite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just finally got my order in but now it is not showing up under the order history. Feeling a little skeptical about them but that is why we have protection through credit cards!

"Tri Harder"
Beach 2 Battleship 2010 - 12:37:00
IM Florida 2012 - 11:29:50
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [bradl016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also getting the "Please Wait" screen but the money has been pulled from my account so I should be good

Pink?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
need to come back to my earlier post. It took a lot of F5 hits, but order is in...

"I race to taper"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for a 60 front wheel. Was a painful process, had to refresh multiple times due to the database errors but gradually made it through and finally was successful. You've got to be persistent.

They're definitely getting a good margin on the shipping, LOL. They're entitled to make a profit, but looks like low margin on the front end and really high margin on the back end of the transaction.

Was going to do a rear disk but decided to do a PT wheel and a cover instead, time to get to work on that option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LMAO! These clowns can't get a simple internet site to work right and you would trust these serial #1 wheels on a technical high speed descent?!?!? I hope your insurance policies are up to date.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I've ordered 4 wheels, but no email yet. Has anyone received a confirmation email yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [mazrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought as a guess but have no confirmation that my order was actually placed however I was able to get my order in. I thought it would send out a confirmation to my email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone get email confirmation through guest checkout?

In guest checkout the state drop down did not function properly if the guys read this thread. Assume with postal code no problem
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [JesseR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JesseR wrote:
Also getting the "Please Wait" screen but the money has been pulled from my account so I should be good

Pink?

Stuck here as well. Bah! Hoping it goes through soon. I'm on my lunch break and need to get back to work
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [bartturner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, received confirmation email using guest option
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So I just pulled the trigger on the 60/90 with USPS shipping. I was originally going to wait to order until April or so, but with them only being able to produce 4-500 per month I might not have gotten them until Feb '13. Hope my wife doesn't kill me......

--
Yes, I know it's grammatically incorrect. Blame AOL and their 90s-era character limits.
--
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [JesseR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how long do we wait for "please wait" before we reload?

@christopher_borden •
Spinning Spoke • Dimond Bikes • Flo Cycling • Castelli Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [Pedalsaurus-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
These clowns

WOW! Nice attitude you have there!! If you want to be miserable go dig a trench and fill it back in again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes i noticed the same thing with the postal code,

anyone get confirmation emails yet?

Follow me on Twitter @CK21TRHC
I use what I love: ISM, Blue70, Trek, FLO
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [ccie1115] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like it processed through my credit card, but still no confirmation email. I used guest checkout. Thought it might be quicker, but I don't think it necessarily is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in for a 60 front, order 140, and confirmation email received. Had to refresh a ton during the order process but all seems good now.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whew! order is in!

And a few months from now (hopefully), my bike will look like this:

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [Pedalsaurus-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedalsaurus-Tex wrote:
LMAO! These clowns can't get a simple internet site to work right and you would trust these serial #1 wheels on a technical high speed descent?!?!? I hope your insurance policies are up to date.

Yes, because having a shopping cart provider that can't handle your launch traffic accurately reflects how well you can build a wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The money has been pulled from my Visa account so the order must have gone through but I am not getting a confirmation yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Time it took for the Flo server to crash... [atomic916] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next