Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jaja passed 1000 athletes on the bike!!!!

That is awesome

"You can never win or lose if you don't run the race." - Richard Butler

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [mtlrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if the on-screen commentators would just shut up for a minute or two we could listen to the live announcers in the background...they actually know what's happening out there

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [mtlrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
McGlone keeps pulling at her shorts - maybe a gel is stuck or something?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the race for sure. They are going to go at it. I honestly think it is so smart of McGlone to stay with Major, pace her then take it out on her. I would slow a bit and get right behind her so she is doing more work and take her draft.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OXY sock, I believe Hanson's sells them. Also most medical supply houses.

Styrrell
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eh gad.... loook at McCormack. That is running. Absolutely flying. Looking very, very good.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [show pony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
aw shit alexander may be in for some hurt in the next couple of hours:

A rookie mistake?
RACETIME: 06:28
Craig Alexander lost his water bottle and all of his salt tables coming out of T2 and didn't go back to get them.

-------------------------
"I like to start out slow, and then taper off."

-Doug Thorne (TVHS XC)
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's gonna catch him.....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Jaja passed 1000 athletes on the bike!!!! Jalabert, Laurent 1144/105/-- 38 01:15:40 04:45:49

He did that deliberately as he is used to taking advantage of the draft. :-)
Yeah, that's why I do it ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [NamssoB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
should have lost that Zoot suit for a Desoto

Quote | Reply
Macca, Crowie and De Boom really close.

Francois-Xavier Li @FrancoisLi
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." George Bernard Shaw
http://www.swimrunfrance.fr
http://www.worldofswimrun.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Xterraguy15-19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Alexander wearing Newtons?

DeBoom- Flying. Alexander. Also awesome. Those three: The race.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he looks like he is really suffering. Let's get a look at Macca!

Agree, Lieto didn't look all that great, Crowie looks good and so does Deboom.

Wow.

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is there any reason we're not seeing the leading few women? do we still know who they are? is it wellington, griesbauer, and cave, in that order?

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Macca.
2. DeBoom.
3. Alexander.

That's how I think it will play out.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if he is then he's got a big advantage on the rest of the field!!!!! hahahha

-------------------------
"I like to start out slow, and then taper off."

-Doug Thorne (TVHS XC)
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is mcclone bleeding???
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
College football fans might want to also turn on the TV. #17 Kentucky just missed a 57yd field goal to beat #1 LSU at the buzzer. Overtime!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After all of the health issues Tim DeBoom has had, I really hope he can pull it out today. He has had such rotten luck with kidney stones, stress fractures, etc...

Spot

Quote | Reply
Wellington, Major and McGlone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeBoom's tactic now must be just to sit back & watch Crowie & Macca blow up...he just needs to play it safe, be smart, conserve himself...no point trying to run 'em down, he won't match them in a foot race

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OXY sock, I believe Hanson's sells them. Also most medical supply houses.

Styrrell
I wear oxy-sox. They sell them on there website for $19.99 a pair! Got 6 pair on Ebay for $22.50...try there
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Wellington
2 & 3 side by side McGlone and Major

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wellington 4:48 up on McGlone and Major.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [spot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed on Deboom....this is going to be an interesting next 10 miles.
Quote Reply

Prev Next