Re: Velosense [longtrousers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GPS sucks for speed measurements.
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Andrew Coggan wrote:
A question that I have been pondering: how long does the wind have to be coming from a particular yaw angle before it "counts"?

Obviously, an instrument with a very low temporal resolution will only provide a measure of the central tendency, whereas one with much higher temporal resolution will record greater variation. If, however, the wind comes from an angle for too brief of time to alter the overall drag, then such fluctuations aren't really relevant.

(In wind tunnel design and validation, a distinction is made between longer-term fluctuations in overall wind speed and shorter-term variations in turbulence, with the cut-off between the two based on how long it takes the air to flow past an object... I need to go revisit how those calculations are made )

I think the answer is that all time "counts" as far as energy expenditure is concerned thus the higher the sampling rate, however "noisy", the better. Given the shape of most yaw distributions we have and the fact that most samples have been taken at ~1hz (iirc) I think we can safely conclude that the resulting yaw distribution skews low. Maybe not much, but at least a bit.

I'll throw this out there: Josh Portner (Silca/Zipp) recently let an interesting tidbit slip. Zipp did some testing where they went from 30 degrees to 0 degrees to see when the flow would reattach and they found that reattachment did not occur at the same angle as detachment for the rims they tested. Instead they found that flow didn't reattach until a lower yaw for most rims. He also hinted that shapes that performed better at higher yaws saw their flow reattach sooner when going from 30 to 0 degrees. For most modern rim/tire combinations we see today flow seems to detach around 12-15 degrees. For all the modeling that's been done (that I'm aware of) it has been assumed that a given wheel's performance from 0-20 degrees is the same as its performance from 20-0 degrees. Separation is admittedly rare for most riders but, again, this is a consideration that might be biasing us toward low yaws in design and equipment selection.

Something that has always bothered me, personally, is that we test in the tunnel with the front wheel perfectly aligned with the frame when, in reality, the wheel is constantly moving a few degrees back and forth from zero. If I had the time, I'd figure out a way to hook up a servo encoder to my headset to gather data.

...rambling here....

If we think about what happens when a side wind hits a rider, the wind tilts the rider/bike away from the direction of the wind which causes the front wheel to turn back into the wind. The rider then counteracts this and resets the system. In this instance, if you had two different yaw sensors attached to the bike at two different places (the handlebars and, say, the top tube) you'd get two different readings for two different parts of the system. If I'm thinking about this correctly the frame would see a higher yaw than the front wheel. The unknown for most of us is how the front wheel down tube system works when the two aren't aligned. It would seem to me the most pragmatic approach would be to include the steering deviation (1, 2, maybe 3 degrees) from center and add that to the yaw distribution that the wheel "sees" as the goal is for the flow to stay attached to the front wheel and then transition smoothly to the down tube.

Wrapping up my ramble here...

In light of the forgoing, perhaps we should be looking more closely at the performance of our equipment at higher yaws.

Edit: this might also make one reconsider tire selection as some fast rolling tires really hinder the performance of a wheel at higher yaws. The Turbo Cotton and GP TT come to mind.

couple things. first, yes, the frame and the front wheel will each see different yaws. but no, the frame will not see a higher yaw. the act of steering requires the front wheel to see a higher yaw.

but there are 3 "yaws": 1. the apparent wind; 2. the frame; 3. the front wheel. which means when you attach any sort of a gauge to the front wheel, showing its angular variance from the frame, you're not seeing its total angular variance from the apparent wind, because the frame also is at variance from it.

second, when you bring up your point about the point of attachment/reattachment above, this is (to me) the lost dynamic in wind tunnel testing. i'm willing to concede to all you guys who are much smarter than me that tunnel testing closely matches road dynamics in the broad sense. what animates me much more today, tho, is the capacity to handle the bike, and the abrupt changes in steering torque when the wheel abruptly stalls just to rediscover laminar flow. or whatever terms i should be using if i knew anything.

tom is going to find out whether his device's output lops off the high points in the chart and how much is lopped off. but, i think if you listen to what john buckley says, that's not it. i believe he thinks his device has the capacity to see yaws that other devices don't (and so don't record). maybe this has big implications for which wheels are truly fast.

but we still are left with whether we can ride these wheels without crapping our pants.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [davejustdave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I represent your comment (aka "rich old white dude")... I think your hyperbole is a bit over the top (and admittedly this may have been your objective). Yes, Triathlon doesn't appear to be growing... although I would argue with push into Asia there may be a small lag until the macro growth materially shows up... but I think Triathlon is far from dying. That said, please allow me to retort:

- Spartan races suck! I mean who wants to pretend to throw a spear. WTF is that about?
- Yes, bikes can be expensive. Yet, for those that need/want more cost-effective options... the Tri community has done a solid job with secondary markets
- Power meters, trainers, shoes, etc. can also be expensive. True, but there is a health benefit that allows me to not only avoid long-term costly medical issues... allows me to maintain my health and extend my earning potential -- win/win
- Races have gotten more expensive... especially IM events. Again true... but some of us are happy to spend a couple hundred bucks to earn meaningful experiences. In the end, those experiences last much longer (and are more meaningful) than buying "stuff"

I understand that the younger generation may see the "old rich guys" like me ruining the sport. So be it... they wouldn't be the first generation to not appreciate their elders and the path they laid. But in the end, they will benefit from us shelling out our hard earned cash as we commoditize & democratize technology across the spectrum in Triathlon.

And for me personally... Triathlon is a great alternative and WAY cheaper than say... hookers and blow! So happy to spend my money on this obsession/hobby/sport!

(PS... sorry for the sloppy grammar... no offense meant)

In search of the righteous life... we all fall down
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [motd2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
motd2k wrote:
There's a reason you're sampling at 200Hz though, and it's because you are not getting 200 accurate measurements per second out of your ICs!

Correct. Lot's of intervening variables at play including those related to sensor noise, ADC, etc. My justification for the length scale of the fluctuation on the order of the size of the rider is that a single instantaneous point yaw measurement will vary across the entire body of the rider for any fluctuations that are on the order of the riders size or smaller. Thus, it would be more challenging to obtain a causal relationship between the instantaneous yaw and the overall drag if one was utilizing a single point measurement of yaw at too high of a data rate. That said, the level of the turbulence and is energy distribution in the frequency domain ought to also impact things like flow separation and re-attachment under stall vs non-stalled conditions of a portion of the bike/rider. If you assume the turbulence is isotropic, then a single point measurement at a higher rate would be useful for turbulence characterization in an attempt to classify how the flow responds to different conditions. and down the rabbit hole we go with never-ending intervening effects...

Chris Morton, PhD
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
co-Founder and inventor of AeroLab Tech
For updates see Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
longtrousers wrote:
Ease of use.

As I understand you need for the Velosense, as for the Aeropod, a speed sensor.
And that is a step back for me. After all the hassle with spokemagnets and interference from overland power lines and so I am very glad since a couple of years now to have finally rather a stable speedometer thanks to GPS.

This is what the Aeropod and Velosense should have: internal GPS for speed. (I guess it is not possible to get the speed from another GPS device: which is in fact the reason that use must be made of the archaic speed sensor).

As Andy points out, GPS-based speed isn't accurate enough and is too "noisy" for best results. Also, you're not limited to just speed sensors triggered by a magnet. Many of the current speed sensors are actually accelerometer based devices that clamp on to a wheel hub. However, even those aren't always as accurate as a simple wheel magnet and reed switch speed sensor...and, as RChung has pointed out often, the largest influence on measurement error in VE testing is in the wheel speed measurement.

Personally, I prefer to do field testing with a wheel with a PowerTap hub. That way, driveline loss uncertainty isn't an issue and the wheel speed measurement comes "for free" with the hub's internal magnet/reed switch sensor.

longtrousers wrote:
One should also not forget that the Velosense and Aeropod do not show a true CdA: if you go from smooth tarmac to rough tarmac the measured CdA changes (as I understand the devices) although the real CdA stays the same of course.

Well...the estimate of CdA is only as good as the assumptions that go into the calculation...and in these cases it's that the Crr remains constant. In the case you point out about going from smooth to rough tarmac, that assumption doesn't hold and the additional power "demand" is assigned in the calculation to increased aero drag. That said, there's no reason these devices can't be used in a manner that allows the for a given condition to be "teased out" from the CdA estimation.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [John Buckley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I take advantage of your presence here and derail this thread a tiny bit? What is your preferred turbulence model for external aerodynamics simulations - particularly when there is a significant turbulent wake?

I just looked at this Daimer truck CFD analysis where they conclude the Spallart Allmaras DES model compared very favorably with wind tunnel tests at lower computational cost than an LES model, while RANS was off by 20%. It's 5 years old - would something like the k-omega-SST Improved Delayed Detached Eddy Simulation be better?

Thank you so much!!

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
Can I take advantage of your presence here and derail this thread a tiny bit? What is your preferred turbulence model for external aerodynamics simulations - particularly when there is a significant turbulent wake?

I just looked at this Daimer truck CFD analysis where they conclude the Spallart Allmaras DES model compared very favorably with wind tunnel tests at lower computational cost than an LES model, while RANS was off by 20%. It's 5 years old - would something like the k-omega-SST Improved Delayed Detached Eddy Simulation be better?

Thank you so much!!

My preferred model is no model. DNS is obviously the preferred choice in all cases. Now, once you have some kind of computational resource limitation, then you enter the realm of (in order of computational cost): (i) LES with some kind of subgrid scale model, (ii) DDES - implemented with k-w SST, (iii) Spalart Allmaras DDES, (iv) probably some others like SAS which is an improved URANS model, and (v) RANS.

The one other item in here that I did not mention in here is the concept of under-resolved DNS. Letting the length scale of the grid do the filtering for you and have no subgrid scale model.
You can hand pick papers that support anything here, e.g., some show RANS does well, some show LES does terribly, some show DES does well. You really need to first have a clearly defined objective for the project/simulation and then decide. (e.g., is the turbulent wake interacting with an object of interest? if so, you are probably better of with DDES or LES). Is the body that is generating the turbulent wake made of sharp corners with clearly defined separation points? if so, then DDES is fine since the simulation will have a clear location to transition between kw-SST and LES. If the body is smooth and you have complex free stream pressure gradients, then separation points may not be predicted adequately with kw-SST.
Edit: under-resolved DNS is also called Implicit LES depending on the paper.

Chris Morton, PhD
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering
co-Founder and inventor of AeroLab Tech
For updates see Instagram
Last edited by: AeroTech: Oct 3, 18 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info on speed measuring: did not know that GPS measuring is not accurate enough for these purposes. For "normal" use I find GPS very good, and easy is that it is independent of wheel circumference. It just always works.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom A. wrote:
I prefer to do field testing with a wheel with a PowerTap hub. That way, driveline loss uncertainty isn't an issue

...unless you shift gears (sensitivity of the strain gages varies across the cassette).
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [AeroTech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Computational cost is important because I hope to use it for design iterations prior to going to the wind tunnel and I don't want to take forever. Separation points are not always real obvious. Would this point toward LES? DNS I think is not really an option.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
when you bring up your point about the point of attachment/reattachment above, this is (to me) the lost dynamic in wind tunnel testing. i'm willing to concede to all you guys who are much smarter than me that tunnel testing closely matches road dynamics in the broad sense. what animates me much more today, tho, is the capacity to handle the bike, and the abrupt changes in steering torque when the wheel abruptly stalls just to rediscover laminar flow. or whatever terms i should be using if i knew anything.

The only reason that you believe that is because most reports don't include forces in all directions. They are certainly measured/measurable in a wind tunnel, though, and studies that have reported them reveal why, e.g., the classic DuPont three-spoke wheel can be difficult to control under gusty conditions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FWIW, lots of runners also place unjustified faith in GPS...apparently they have never actually looked at their recorded tracks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:

but there are 3 "yaws": 1. the apparent wind; 2. the frame; 3. the front wheel. which means when you attach any sort of a gauge to the front wheel, showing its angular variance from the frame, you're not seeing its total angular variance from the apparent wind, because the frame also is at variance from it.

Actually, there's only one "yaw", and it's caused by the apparent wind...However, there's varying frames of reference to that apparent wind angle ;-)

Slowman wrote:
second, when you bring up your point about the point of attachment/reattachment above, this is (to me) the lost dynamic in wind tunnel testing. i'm willing to concede to all you guys who are much smarter than me that tunnel testing closely matches road dynamics in the broad sense. what animates me much more today, tho, is the capacity to handle the bike, and the abrupt changes in steering torque when the wheel abruptly stalls just to rediscover laminar flow. or whatever terms i should be using if i knew anything.

Yes, all the available data and experience shows us that at best, those types of effects are an exceedingly small contributor to the overall power demand. In other words, data taken in "steady" conditions does a REALLY good job when used as a performance model input. So, overly emphasizing that behavior in an evaluation test seems a bit "over the top", and not really representative of the differences in performance expected out on the road. To quote Chris Yu, "Is the juice really worth the squeeze?" Perhaps it is in reference to handling, as you point out...but, it's hard to make the case that it's important from a pure speed and power demand standpoint.

Slowman wrote:
tom is going to find out whether his device's output lops off the high points in the chart and how much is lopped off.

I think you misunderstood, and I'm sorry if I was unclear...what I intend to determine is what is the inherent "noise" in the yaw measurement for my Aerostick device. In other words, you're pointing at 2-4 deg "oscillations" as indicative of something that's actually happening at the wheel, and I'm trying to figure out how much of that (0.5 deg? 1 deg? Something else) is just measurement noise. I don't believe it's "lopping off" any high yaws, since as I showed in the plot above, I can easily cause it to record high yaw angles just by performing a 180 turn at low speed.

One of the things that Specialized's Ingmar Jungnickel reminded us (myself, Ray and Robert) during our visit a few weeks back is that the accuracy of these devices (which are really just measuring pressure differentials) is much lower at lower wind speeds than at higher. It's an important thing to keep in mind when discussing the results and plots.

Slowman wrote:
but, i think if you listen to what john buckley says, that's not it. i believe he thinks his device has the capacity to see yaws that other devices don't (and so don't record).

As I currently understand the device, it's configuration allows for a much more linear response over a wider range than typical multi-port pitot tube devices (like the Aerostick). That's great...but, it also doesn't mean that the output of an Aerostick isn't applicable for a large majority of use cases...it just means that the device will have a better chance of accurately capturing those rare "corner cases".

Slowman wrote:
maybe this has big implications for which wheels are truly fast.

Maybe...then again, maybe not. Like I said above, data taken in "steady" conditions does a really good job of modeling actual performance.

Slowman wrote:
but we still are left with whether we can ride these wheels without crapping our pants.

Well, to be fair, that's not always JUST on the wheel itself...IME, other equipment (and positioning) choices can have a big effect on the "ride-ability" of a given wheel. Things like running a rear disc, the geometry and trail of the front end of the bike, a comfortable bar position, etc...

Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:
Tom A. wrote:
I prefer to do field testing with a wheel with a PowerTap hub. That way, driveline loss uncertainty isn't an issue

...unless you shift gears (sensitivity of the strain gages varies across the cassette).

That's also true of crank based power meters...ALONG with the varying driveline losses. So, at least the PT hub is eliminating part of the issues.

Of course, that's also a good reason for my selection of courses that allow for coasting (actually, soft-pedaling) during the high speed sections (i.e. a half-pipe). Power meters tend to do a REALLY precise AND accurate recording of zero power...and lots of those values in a run tend to reduce the effects of inaccuracies in the power meter measurements ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom A. wrote:
I think you misunderstood, and I'm sorry if I was unclear...what I intend to determine is what is the inherent "noise" in the yaw measurement for my Aerostick device. In other words, you're pointing at 2-4 deg "oscillations" as indicative of something that's actually happening at the wheel, and I'm trying to figure out how much of that (0.5 deg? 1 deg? Something else) is just measurement noise. I don't believe it's "lopping off" any high yaws, since as I showed in the plot above, I can easily cause it to record high yaw angles just by performing a 180 turn at low speed.

right. if you paperboy the yaws will be larger, because even smoothing the yaws will not flatten them in that case. i thought i understood you to say that perhaps the aerostick smoothed the data and that accounts for the difference in the graphs produced by aerostick and velosense.

what i'm asking is whether that is the case, or whether the two devices actually detect a much greater amplitude in the apparent wind the front of the bike (forward of the steering axis) sees.

Tom A. wrote:
Well, to be fair, that's not always JUST on the wheel itself...IME, other equipment (and positioning) choices can have a big effect on the "ride-ability" of a given wheel. Things like running a rear disc, the geometry and trail of the front end of the bike, a comfortable bar position, etc...

of course. but i think we all agree - do we not? - that once we've chosen our bike and position the big variable is the front wheel. what we typically take to a race, if we take a second anything, is a second front wheel (assuming we know that our rear wheel, and our bike, is going to certainly be legal). frames, rear wheels, steering geometry, position, weight displacement, center of mass, all may and probably do affect handling. hydration systems, and anything else attached to the steer column (instead of the frame). the only product that really interests me is the new ceepo bike, because it has the capacity to damp steering torque. but i digress.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
... which is why you (I) don't shift gears, that source of variation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
...the only product that really interests me is the new ceepo bike, because it has the capacity to damp steering torque. but i digress.

As long as we're digressing...on the subject of damping steering, I think I've mentioned this before but I acquired a used version of this Hopey steering damper product (damps excursions away from center, free on return to center) that I've always wanted to try on the front end of a TT bike, with the hope (pun intended) that it would even allow the "comfortable" use of a front disc wheel outside :-)

http://www.hopey.org/tt-triathalon.php

(Oooh...I see they appear to have mounts now for integrated headset cups...I may get my chance to finally test it out on my NP2 or Stinner!)

So, I guess there's more than one way to tackle this "issue" ;-)

I just realized...it would be interesting to see the yaw recordings from a ride where that damper was turned on and off. That would be one way to gauge how much steering input has an affect on the yaw measurements, and how much a damper does, or does not change things. Hmmmm....

Last edited by: Tom A.: Oct 3, 18 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like to add to AeroTech’s post: whatever model you choose really make sure your mesh is up to the task, therefore of high quality and walls are accordingly modeled. Do mesh convergence tests. Compare different models, verify your model and meshing parameters with validation cases. Double check your mesh. This may sound pedantic, but garbage in - garbage out...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom A. wrote:
Slowman wrote:
...the only product that really interests me is the new ceepo bike, because it has the capacity to damp steering torque. but i digress.

As long as we're digressing...on the subject of damping steering, I think I've mentioned this before but I acquired a used version of this Hopey steering damper product (damps excursions away from center, free on return to center) that I've always wanted to try on the front end of a TT bike, with the hope (pun intended) that it would even allow the "comfortable" use of a front disc wheel outside :-)

http://www.hopey.org/tt-triathalon.php

(Oooh...I see they appear to have mounts now for integrated headset cups...I may get my chance to finally test it out on my P3!)

So, I guess there's more than one way to tackle this "issue" ;-)

I just realized...it would be interesting to see the yaw recordings from a ride where that damper was turned on and off. That would be one way to gauge how much steering input has an affect on the yaw measurements, and how much a damper does, or does not change things. Hmmmm....

i HATE that product. that isn't a steering damper. it's a steering inhibitor. but it does bring to mind something about steering geometry. i find that over the years a lot of bike makers think intuitively but in so doing choose a solution that requires counterintuitive thinking. the steering in tri bikes should not be slow. it should be reasonably quick. not superquick, road race quick, but semi-quick, as in 59mm to 60mm of trail. when you get buffeted, and have to countersteer to overcome a change in steering torque, you need to be able to react quickly. the bike needs to respond quickly.

it's intuitive to think that a quick responding bike is less stable, more prone to speed wobble, but i find that a system's stiffness is what avoids speed wobble, rather than its tendency to self-center thru jamming in a bunch of trail.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:
FWIW, lots of runners also place unjustified faith in GPS...apparently they have never actually looked at their recorded tracks.

Why would looking at their tracks make any difference?

GPS speed gets a bad rep, it's not entirely deserved.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
.. it is easier to build different geos for different users & cases than finding one optimization for the majority, I really hopefully guess .. (what the last can mean have pros to cope with theses days ..)

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Last edited by: sausskross: Oct 3, 18 9:45
Quote Reply
Re: Velosense [motd2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It should be obvious to anyone who has ever looked at their GPS track from a run that recorded points are often incorrect (e.g., showing you running in the street, when you know you only ran on the sidewalk). Since speed = delta position/time, it therefore follows that speed will also be incorrect - in fact, speed is often impacted to an even greater degree, as both starting and ending points are mis-recorded.

ETA: Here is a randomly-chosen example (last run my wife did). Note how the recorded path deviates from the actual path connecting Bulldog Drive to the neighborhood. This is what often happens even at slower running speeds in wide-open terrain using a modern running watch. Now imagine how bad things can be when attempting to estimate cycling speed under less-than-ideal conditions (e.g., tree cover).

Last edited by: Andrew Coggan: Oct 3, 18 10:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
but we still are left with whether we can ride these wheels without crapping our pants

I 100% agree with you on this point. As a rule, when people ask for “what wheel” to buy here on the forums I guide them toward 60mm and shallower options with the rationale being that if it’s not windy the low yaw differences are minimal but if it is windy they might lose more “watts” by having to be on the base bar or fight their bike. Plus the intangible (but real) cost of being mentally exhausted when you go out onto the run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GPS speed isn't derived from the position data
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Tom,

I'm Barney, cofounder of Velosense, and I was interested to see your data. I dont know the details of the sensor you used, but I think worth a few comments.

Of course wind varies massively by geographical position and current weather, so we can't say what the norm is, but we have seen substantial swings in yaw angle - we are putting together a graph similar to yours to show this, and will be similar to what we showed Dan at Interbike.

Clearly we arent measuring the same conditions, so we can't compare our results to yours directly, but worth considering what else may cause differences in our results.

For our current development we are sampling at about 27Hz, which is as fast as we can log over Ant currently (Ant+ on a production unit would be substantially slower than this, perhaps 2-4Hz). This data seems to well resolve typical gusts, which can cause <1s fluctuations in wind speed and angle. At 27Hz we are getting multiple points through each cycle of the waveform. It looks like your data is at a much lower rate, perhaps 1Hz? If so, perhaps the Alphamantis sensor is internally doing some averaging across each time step, meaning it will smooth out these higher frequency fluctuations (if they indeed exist).

Could of course also be that you weren't seeing large fluctuations that day - if there isn't much wind, or there aren't many obstacles near you then there will be less large scale turbulence in the air to cause these fluctuations.

This data is really byproduct of our main thrust of being able to accurately measure drag on the road, but it has (to our surprise) highlighted how large the fluctuations are that you can see, and so the importance of having a sensor whose yaw angle range covers those fluctuations if you are going to accurately measure the average wind.

As I said, John will post some of our data on this forum, and we will keep looking at this aspect of our data and posting our findings as we go. We are always interested to hear your thoughts.
Quote Reply

Prev Next