Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Been away for a few days without computer access.

Sunday (12/24) - 30 min run: 30pts
Monday (12/25) - 45 min weights: 30pts.
Tuesday (12/26) - 30 min run: 30pts.
Last edited by: NMath: Dec 27, 06 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [NMath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
December 27th

Swimming: 1h8=45 points
Outdoor Biking: 3h26=103 points
Outdoor Running: 51minutes=51 points

Total today= 199 points

http://www.triathlonranking.com
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Cousin Elwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, it wasn't 100x100. Lots of sets that are actually entertaining!!! lol. Find the swim challenge thread, it's on there.

"THE SWIM SET", ummmm I'm not sure I could get through 100 fly :P

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [Ironpete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if anyone from the "real" world ever saw this thread, they'd think we are all complete NUTS

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Day 5

Run 90 mins - 90 points

Bike (fixed) outside 2h.20mins - 70 points

Daily total - 160 points
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if anyone from the "real" world ever saw this thread, they'd think we are all complete NUTS

That's where the advantage of a non-triing spouse comes in. They will confirm for you that you are nuts on a daily basis.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to marry someone as "nuts" as I am.

Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright well I am DNFing this Camp. I (and the rest of my family) caught the flu from my sister and haven't been able to get off the couch in a couple days.....Unless you give me 60 points for every hour I spend throwing up...in that case I am in the lead by a long shot...On the plus side, I am kicking ass in the "Holiday Zero Weight Gain Challenge"...not too hard when you can't eat though....
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [NMath] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nick, about time you checked in, I was getting a little concerned. ;-)

Woleai, 33 pts on Day 4? You are human after all! Although, I still think that you are a pro. :-)

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wed. Dec. 27
81 min run
30 min strength circuit
Total of 96 points for the day
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dev:

Great camp so far. After only four days, it is already looking like a battle royale at the top with Cousin Elwood, Soya, Francois and Woleai. Francois has his hands full for the first time in any of these challenges.

I think, however, I am placing my money on Soya. But, I am always afraid to count out Francois.

It also looks like there will be over 100 participants before this thing is over. I think that qualifies as a movement. I have to admit, that was a few more than I was thinking when I opted to keep track. ;-)

NOTICE: Today is the fifth day of the Virtual Camp. Anyone who hasn't submitted a goal and wants to, MUST SUBMIT BY 10 PM (EST) TONIGHT! Thank you.

Last edited by: parkito: Dec 27, 06 8:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I'm going to marry someone as 'nuts' as I am."

I dunno, darlin', I'm much too old for you but otherwise highly qualified...
except that I'm spoken for!!

Hmmm, I think the straight line is "Go ahead, show 'er yer nuts..."

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"looking like a battle royale at the top with Cousin Elwood, Soya, Francois and Woleai"
- - An opportunity for a geezer to shine. Good thing for me this about training hours and not mileage or Francois would be nothing but a tiny dot on the horizon.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Re: Late to the Game ... [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your corrections to my lousy math ... and sure 1000 will be the goal.

Appreciate you taking the time to get all of this coordinated!
Quote Reply
Re: Late to the Game ... [TallTim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/27
run (half marathon + wu + cd) 2:10 = 126 pts
btw goal = 1000 pts
cheers,
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
12/27 UPDATE
Goal: 500 pts
M25-29

-JR

12/23- Run 2:09:24, 129 pts
12/26- Run 0:44:00, 44 pts
12/27- Run 0:54:18, 54 pts

Total: 227 pts
Last edited by: striker: Dec 27, 06 9:26
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
correction: 2:10 run = 130 pts (not 126)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Puskas' Day 4 Total: Ran 40 minutes--40 points (first run since pulled hamstring)...

Looks like I'm off schedule and won't make goal, but I'll keep after it since this is all about improvement.

Cheers,
Puskas

http://wattieink.com/elite-team/
Raising funds to help wounded veterans and racing RAAM 2013 with http://team4mil.org/
"If you are gonna charge... CHARGE HARD!"
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
27/12: 31 points run

Heading back to SF this afternoon; point total should jump second half of camp

26/12: 81
25/12: 25
24/12: 27
23/12: 84

Total: 248

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
points today 12/27

spin bike 1.5 hr = 45pts
weights 15 min= 10 pts
run 10 min= 10 points

total 65 pts

goal= 600 pts

thanks.

http://www.triontherunfitness.com
http://www.triontherun.com
http://www.ontheruntx.com
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [jana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the results page; my age group is F55-59

27/12 run 50pts + bike/weights/XC for 87pts=137pts yippppeeeee
Quote Reply
Re: ST Xmas-New Years Virtual Camp Dec 23-Jan 1 (10 days) [puskas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how'd it feel to run again?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally got some training in!!! slow start

Today, 1:20 biking, 55 points

last three days working 11 hour shifts on my feet at a big box retail store with no breaks, good for at least 5 points i'd say.

total, 60 points

Quote | Reply
Day 5

1:25 trainer ride in a.m.
:35 lunch-time treadmill run

91 points for the day.

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 5, 30min spin for 20pts, 50 min run for 50 pts, total = 70 pts

Thanks to Euro-Sports for my H3Cs.

http://www.euro-sports.ca
Quote Reply

Prev Next