Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
culpritbicycles wrote:
Culprit will be offering their brand new, unreleased long and short arm cups for sale starting on Black Friday

100 usd including shipping for the new Carbon composit cups and 85 usd for the short cups
Standard retail 125 usd long cup, and 100 usd short cups

I am pushing for a December 10th shipping date. Foam is ready after Thanksgiving and then waiting on cups the first week of December and packaging. So, should arrive in time for Christmas gifts

More details and ordering will be uploaded on Thanksgiving for Black Friday Sale until Cyber Monday.

Wowsa, explain this bike to me. Looks like off road tires... brand new new road bike hand bars with tags still attached with triathlon extensions. It's like how to do all things wrongly. :)

I'm interested in your sale though! Will I be able to fit a bottle in between these cups still?
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Lurker4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike is not new, Its 4 years old

Gravel bike I have used plently for gravel or touring. Has a number on the front from the gravel race even it was raced in.

I was using this set up to test the aerobars on loose gravel and dirt roads, since gravel isnt that common in Taiwan. It was a rare opportuntiy in a race to test it on gravel racing.
and it was super comfy with the arm support on rough roads.

arm cups with BTA, depends on how narrow your ride. If you ride super narrow no, if wider stance can, but even then may need riser for bta, ever rider is different

Joshua
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [culpritbicycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zoot has their sale up and running - good pricing.

But note for any Canadians (even looking at the Canadian web version), they wanted to charge $115 in import fees and shipping on a $250 order...Now my order is shipping to the in-laws in Florida instead.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [MustGoFaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MustGoFaster wrote:

But note for any Canadians (even looking at the Canadian web version), they wanted to charge $115 in import fees and shipping on a $250 order...Now my order is shipping to the in-laws in Florida instead.

Lol, I am on the ambassador team and noticed the same. They are using a shipping partner for Canadian shipping, and as you said pre-charge for the calculated taxes, duty, etc.
I'll be doing the exact same to you, shipping to relatives in Florida! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What computer mount is that?
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if BikeBox Alan typically has a Black Friday or cyber Monday sale?
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Biscuits] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy a Park Tool bike stand (PCS 10.3). Anyone know if any retailers will be putting them on sale? If not I'll bite the bullet and order one on amazon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Biscuits wrote:
Does anyone know if BikeBox Alan typically has a Black Friday or cyber Monday sale?

They hinted on their FB page that they might have one. But no word yet.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Novablast 3 is on sale for $98/pair on the asics site ($74 with the 25% code after you sign up for membership).

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing going on for chains/lube etc? I'm due and will be ordering either way. =)
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Mugen_EP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’ll put something up for chains and Position One Actuve wear next week. Just got busy.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Biscuits wrote:

They hinted on their FB page that they might have one. But no word yet.

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any shoes?

I got into the Saucony endorphins with speeds as training and pros to race. I'm not a "runner runner" versus a bike guy who cross trains and does some duathlon, so not super attached to brand.

But the training model has enough miles on them a BF deal on a similar shoe would be great. Any shoe deals?
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Mugen_EP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mugen_EP wrote:
Nothing going on for chains/lube etc? I'm due and will be ordering either way. =)

Silca has some big Black Friday deals on chain wax, lubes and chain stripper.

Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the same one I use
https://us.76projects.com/pages/tt-computer-mounts
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
MustGoFaster wrote:

Lol, I am on the ambassador team and noticed the same. They are using a shipping partner for Canadian shipping, and as you said pre-charge for the calculated taxes, duty, etc.
I'll be doing the exact same to you, shipping to relatives in Florida! :)

If anyone wants to get around this just message me.
I am in the states everyday and we have a mail box over there. Costs 5$ to pick up each package. I can bring back to Canada and mail to you for whatever that cost is. Hate when companies do this.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a Black Friday deal exactly, but if you read through the front page article on How To Pick a Bike (Gravel Edition) near the end there's a link to a Slowtwitch special on OPEN U.P. I won't post the percentage here because it looks like they want to use a the sneaky tactic of making you put a bike in the cart first, but having taken that step, it is a very legit discount, and makes the "premium" brand fully competitive with the likes of Canyon.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Not a Black Friday deal exactly, but if you read through the front page article on How To Pick a Bike (Gravel Edition) near the end there's a link to a Slowtwitch special on OPEN U.P. I won't post the percentage here because it looks like they want to use a the sneaky tactic of making you put a bike in the cart first, but having taken that step, it is a very legit discount, and makes the "premium" brand fully competitive with the likes of Canyon.

I clicked on the link put the bike in the cart and it was the same price
Last edited by: MrTri123: Nov 19, 23 15:14
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got 25%
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Rocky M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oakley--up to 50% off selected items.
Kogel Bearings (various discounts selected items)
Scicon Bike Travel Bags & gear (up to 50% off)
lecoluk cycle wear (over 50% off)
Giordana Cycling (25% site wide)
Lake Cycling (50% off)
Wahoo Fitness (check website for deals)
KMC Chains (15% site wide)
Pearl Izumi (25% and up)
Sportful (50% off past season favs)
Backcountry (up to 60% off)
Planet Cyclery (20% off SRAM)
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Lurker4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We will have the following on Sale:

Code: STBFPB -20%

All Optimized Chains

All 700c wheels

New Gen 3 Hard Travel Case – This new case is currently in production and will be in stock in about 60 days. This Black Friday Sale is for Pre-Orders.

The new case eliminates the zipper and adds an internal overlap when closing the case. We are utilizing a high quality “TSA/Key lock buckle system” on 4 straps to secure case closure. The size of the case is the same (accepted by all airlines) and is made from super strong and light weigh ABSPC. Leave your base handle bar intact (max 42cm) or remove and pack to the side if its wider. Will fit and brand bike size SM – XL.

3 new full wheel bags and 3 tire protectors for further protection, 3-wheel cavities with misc. parts bag and two full height side protection panels. The website has the old version images.

https://www.premierbike.com/...cts/bike-travel-case

Code: BlackFriday1 = - $100.00 For international orders please contact us for shipping rates and duty costs.

Dan Kennison

Last edited by: dkennison: Nov 20, 23 4:54
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wyn Repulic is launching a 30% off Black Friday Sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes they are planning a 50 GBP off... or it might be 50 Euro I'm not sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Dan, Any idea what the weight of the new case will be? I'm VERY interested in one!

Thanks so much,

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [GaryGeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will be about the same 22lb. With my large Tactical, 3 wheels, kit, helmet, shoes and a few tools it’s just under 50 lbs.

Dan Kennison

Quote Reply

Prev Next