Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up?
Quote | Reply
I’m not in tune with retailers, but thought I heard overall sales are down. The bike industry and Tri sales seem to be down also. Thinking this should translate into a return to some good Black Friday deals?
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HUUB always has some killer deals, it’s already started. Half off top tier wetties, buy one nearly every year.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Pwraddr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like HUUB but their USA site doesn’t offer much unless I’m looking at it wrong. 😕

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized22 wrote:
I like HUUB but their USA site doesn’t offer much unless I’m looking at it wrong. 😕

Yeah, just checked too. The have the Anemoi for 120 bucks on the U.K. site but 40 dollars shipping from the U.K. Ahhh.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This assumes that people have inventory.

That said, here's a running tally of what I know is going on so far:

Quintana Roo - ongoing Black Friday sale. Can pick up massive savings on a prior gen PR5 / PR6 disc (if you need a 52 or 54), or good savings on current generation bikes.

ENGO Eyewear - has quietly dropped the price of their glasses. You can also get an additional discount by dropping your email into their pop up box.

FORM Swim - offering $70 off their goggles, right meow.

Certified Piedmontese - 30% off select cuts of beef. Their ribeye is a personal favorite.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any rumors about Argon18? Might pull the trigger on an E119 and any discounts help
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
De Soto Sport is running a Black Friday Sale and we started it early to our email subscribers. Here is a code for the forum members:

SLOWTWITCHER25

It will get you 25% off site wide between now and Cyber monday. Valid on everything including sale items, but excludes Custom Build your Own

www.desotosport.com

Emilio De Soto II
Maker of triathlon clothing, T1 Wetsuits, & Saddle Seat Pads and AXS since 1990
emilio@desotosport.com http://www.desotosport.com
Last edited by: Emilio: Nov 14, 23 13:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DCR has a deals page up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone got any good deals on a deep aero wheelset? I’m looking for something below $1500, preferably lower.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Tribike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HED is 20% off
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Tribike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Light bicycle wheels are awesome and fall into that category
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ron Wheels will be having some good offers it seems - last year they did their Aeron X Disc for 799€

Bit annoying as my order from Oct, is yet to be shipped and looks like the products I paid for, will probably be cheaper during BF.

Regards, Richard
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [thetrickster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you cancel the order and redo? That's what I'd do.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you a pair of these wheels? Does anyone reading this have any? Or are these open mold Chinese slapped together wheels? I have really not seen much on them. If you have any feedback as an owner, can you PM me so as to not clog this thread, but pass on your subjective input? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Emilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emilio wrote:
De Soto Sport is running a Black Friday Sale and we started it early to our email subscribers. Here is a code for the forum members:

SLOWTWITCHER25

It will get you 25% off site wide between now and Cyber monday. Valid on everything including sale items, but excludes Custom Build your Own

www.desotosport.com

I just got a stunning deal on some 400 Mile shorts, thanks to De Soto! The pair I am using now I bought in...2010? Fantastic product, will probably last longer than me!
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Light Bicycle Wheels save up to 20% on wheels/frames, etc.
Hunt Wheels IG post of "Now LIVE-save up to 25%"
FFWD (Fast Forward) wheels IG post of up to 25% off + free shipping)
Last edited by: Rocky M: Nov 15, 23 19:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rule 28 having a solid sale

https://www.rule28.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Gen 3 Hard Travel Case – This new case is currently in production and will be in stock in about 60 days. This Black Friday Sale is for Pre-Orders.

The new case eliminates the zipper and adds an internal overlap when closing the case. We are utilizing a high quality “TSA/Key lock buckle system” on 4 straps to secure case closure. The size of the case is the same (accepted by all airlines) and is made from super strong and light weigh ABSPC. Leave your base handle bar intact (max 42cm) or remove and pack to the side if its wider. Will fit and brand bike size SM – XL.

3 new full wheel bags and 3 tire protectors for further protection, 3-wheel cavities with misc. parts bag and two full height side protection panels. The website has the old version images.

https://www.premierbike.com/...cts/bike-travel-case

Code: BlackFriday1 = $100.00 For international orders please contact us for shipping rates and duty costs.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered an X-PR from QR for a bit of a discount and free shipping. I was interested in their closeout deal on the PR5, but no size 48 available.

HED also has 20% off for Black Friday, but it seems like they offer this deal quite a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vonschnapps wrote:
I’m not in tune with retailers, but thought I heard overall sales are down. The bike industry and Tri sales seem to be down also. Thinking this should translate into a return to some good Black Friday deals?

The sales are great right now. New bikes that are normally $15,000 are down to $14,900. Better get you're fast!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
20% off REI ends on the 20th. Scored a Wahoo Kickr V6. Yes the coupon worked on a Kickr.

Quote | Reply
20% off tannus tires. Even if you are too "pro" for the solid tires, they do sell liner inserts which have become popular among MTB/gravel riders
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Culprit will be offering their brand new, unreleased long and short arm cups for sale starting on Black Friday

100 usd including shipping for the new Carbon composit cups and 85 usd for the short cups
Standard retail 125 usd long cup, and 100 usd short cups

I am pushing for a December 10th shipping date. Foam is ready after Thanksgiving and then waiting on cups the first week of December and packaging. So, should arrive in time for Christmas gifts

More details and ordering will be uploaded on Thanksgiving for Black Friday Sale until Cyber Monday.

Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [dkennison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will a Canyon Speedmax cfr fit (size small)

thx
Quote Reply
Re: How are potential Black Friday sales shaping up? [Old lungs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Defiinatly no problem.

Dan Kennison

facebook: @triPremierBike
http://www.PremierBike.com
http://www.PositionOneSports.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next