Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Halfcrazy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if all these people, like me, have Gmail accounts. I also seem to recieve only the newsletter both in my IMAP server and in the browser version of gmail, HOWEVER, if I search slowtwitch in my inbox of the browser version it somehow reveals the hidden Circ-Drive emails.
Last edited by: Leocbuc: Jul 9, 18 13:59
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [CEJFNP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CEJFNP wrote:
I’ve signed up and have only received the newsletter emails
Same.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Leocbuc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I checked this just now and I also see the wetsuit email from June 15th but that's the last one I got regarding any deals. Consistently get the newsletter but pretty sporadic on all other email.

Rob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halfcrazy wrote:
SteveCoz wrote:
CEJFNP wrote:

^^^^^^ This

***** and this. Sorry Dan, but other than the newsletter, I've had a ton of trouble getting signed up for things on your site. I've tried multiple browsers in the past.

This ^^^^*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Leocbuc wrote:
I wonder if all these people, like me, have Gmail accounts. I also seem to recieve only the newsletter both in my IMAP server and in the browser version of gmail, HOWEVER, if I search slowtwitch in my inbox of the browser version it somehow reveals the hidden Circ-Drive emails.

No, I have the same problem with Yahoo. I just checked my SPAM folder and did a pretty intrusive search for the terms "Slowtwitch" and "Empfield."

I get the weekly newsletters, and got one wetsuit email.

Bummer. Missed out on a tubular deal apparently, and I'd be seriously interested in this Pedal-based PM deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the email re: tubulars was rolled into the wetsuit email. The last Circ Drive email I received was on July 2. Bargains a plenty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halfcrazy wrote:
SteveCoz wrote:
CEJFNP wrote:

^^^^^^ This

***** and this. Sorry Dan, but other than the newsletter, I've had a ton of trouble getting signed up for things on your site. I've tried multiple browsers in the past.

and yet, by golly, i have your name on 3 of my lists. so, first off, thank you for participating. and it's highly likely you're going to get an email this week that several thousand others will get!

the system works, fine, gentlemen! and ladies! just keep an eye on your inboxes.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am on gmail too, but searching on the browser version doesn't get me anything. Somehow it's our fault though :D
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halfcrazy wrote:
SteveCoz wrote:
CEJFNP wrote:

^^^^^^ This

and yet, by golly, i have your name on 3 of my lists. so, first off, thank you for participating. and it's highly likely you're going to get an email this week that several thousand others will get!

the system works, fine, gentlemen! and ladies! just keep an eye on your inboxes.

That’s fine to think that, but we’re not the ones missing out on sales. I just checked again, I have all my emails since 2013 and, no, they are not there, only the weekly newsletters.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have gmail and received all th emails and got a great deal on a wetsuit which should arrive soon!

Thanks Dan!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Halfcrazy wrote:
SteveCoz wrote:
CEJFNP wrote:

^^^^^^ This

I definitely signed up (maybe a week ago?) but have received nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get em all on gmail. /shrug. Just haven’t needed tubies, bottles or a wetsuit :-)
Last edited by: ChrisM: Jul 9, 18 16:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am looking for a replacement for my aging powertap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Signed up just now. Should I expect a confirmation email and should the email address match the one I use for this account?
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [CEJFNP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CEJFNP wrote:
Slowman wrote:
Halfcrazy wrote:
SteveCoz wrote:
CEJFNP wrote:

^^^^^^ This

That’s fine to think that, but we’re not the ones missing out on sales. I just checked again, I have all my emails since 2013 and, no, they are not there, only the weekly newsletters.

Add me to the list of people who have received all of the emails since when I signed up in 2016, however I have not received any of the "deal" emails. I even received the email last year about the live streaming of the Norseman triathlon on Slowtwitch. Nothing in my Junk/Spam folders.
Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [afcommando] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
afcommando wrote:
Signed up just now. Should I expect a confirmation email and should the email address match the one I use for this account?

one thing you just signed up for was to post on our reader forum. that's great. welcome. but to get the email, you need to sign up for our SLOWTWITCH CIRC DRIVE and realize that in so doing you're signing up to be a part of the xterra wetsuits and saris (powertap, cycleops) communities too. and you can unsubscribe from any of these at any time. those letters, in red bold, you'll see them on most slowtwitch pages at the right.

you should see an email tomorrow morning most likely, or the day after at the latest.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have received the trainer deal email but not the other deals. would be interested in the pedal pm deal.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just signed up my backup email address. Hopefully this will yield more than just the weekly newsletter.

Quote Reply
Re: Pedal-based Power Meter Deal [JesseR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JesseR wrote:
Just signed up my backup email address. Hopefully this will yield more than just the weekly newsletter.

now bless your heart. you want our emails more often. bearing in mind we err on the side of fewer rather than more. you should see something within a day.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
JesseR wrote:

now bless your heart. you want our emails more often. bearing in mind we err on the side of fewer rather than more. you should see something within a day.

I noticed when I signed up, I never got a welcome email or confirmation email. If there was no confirmation email, then you are sending a single optin list, or direct from your email provider.

In any case, with single optin, a lot of your emails will not be sent. And... You will not know which ones were delivered and which weren't. That makes sense why some people aren't receiving the email.
Last edited by: Spartan420: Jul 9, 18 17:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not gmail, I use my work email. Seems like someone is using yahoo.

But hey, it's all our emails that are not working right!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get the weekly emails just fine. I’ve never received a circ drive email or confirmation. Nothing in my spam folders; I’m not using yahoo or gmail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan, are these offers for US based forumites only?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
JesseR wrote:

Has the email gone out yet? I've signed up to the circ drive with 2 different email addresses (1 gmail, 1 Hotmail), have searched through all the junk/spam/trash folders, both on phone and browser and can't find anything other than the newsletters. Very interested in power pedals!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Halfcrazy wrote:
I checked this just now and I also see the wetsuit email from June 15th but that's the last one I got regarding any deals. Consistently get the newsletter but pretty sporadic on all other email.

Rob

Same^^^^^^^

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

TEAM KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ; Salming World Ambassador; https://www.shopsalming.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next