Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
Anyway 2009 Felt DA I purchased off the ST classifieds. Took some photos since I'm selling the wheels and thought I might as well post it up here. Once I get the new wheels on I'll have to update the photo (going to a disc rear, trispoke front). Can't say I have a single complaint about the bike itself although I wish I had the extra cash to bling out the front with a carbon aero bar set up.
Prototype that was at Interbike 2010 http://www.bigwheelrally.com/
"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Before you comment understand:
1) Bike has not been fitted. Spacers and excess cable routing to be removed shortly and bars cut to size
2) Disk wheel is on its way, I bought this for TT so wheelcover is a no no
3) 404's are not inflated in this picture - this can explain the gap between the back tire and frame
4) This bottle cage will likely be changed shortly - I just needed something to hold my drink during workouts.
5) This bike is pretty sick I can't wait until Spring to take it out.