Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [boltz1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike looks great! I heard the guy you bought the frame from is a real stud.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Used the Jeffp approach and used a noodle. Worked perfectly with minimal fiddling
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! Definitely
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TNTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very sexy ride (I have the same frame :P) May I ask which adapter are you using for Ultegra crankset?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dialed in have about 100miles on it

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [kikis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kikis wrote:
My Felt IA FRD. Hoping to get more action this year.

Nice...
Have you had any grief setting up your eTap with the Osymetric rings.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mkserge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it is a Kogel ceramic bottom bracket.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [S~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wilier Cento Crono Campy Chorus 11 speed
Wilier Gran Turismo Campy Chorus 11 speed
Wilier Escape Campy Xenon 9 speed

DT Harder

Campy or nothing, Wilier all the Way
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love how the P4s are making a come back! Built one up myself.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got a great team deal on some DI2...so I went ahead and drilled out one of the cable stops on the top tube, then one of the bottle bosses under the P4 water bottle...had to dremel out the FD cable hole slightly...but have everything internal but the RD cable I have count out from under the rear brake cover, then taped under frame going back to RD. Drilled small hole in the bottom of the water bottle for e-tubes, have an internal battery and the junction b inside the water bottle...with enough slack in the tubes to be able to get them un-plugged and out through the drinking spout if it was ever necessary. I then stuffed some bubble wrap in though that spout to keep everything from moving/rattling...these are my everyday wheels...will race with zipp 900 tubular...so I won’t really ever need to mess with the rear brake width for different size wheels...

Last edited by: zooropa: Feb 10, 18 17:52
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very Nice !
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [hopper1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really nowadays as I got used to it. I've been using it to all my bikes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think my bike has evolved to its final form! I bought this p3c with dura-ace a year and a half ago for $550 shipped and rode it that was until my front fork got cracked in a run in with a car. I replaced it with a p5-3 fork and went over to a Sram force 1x setup, including getting rid of the front derailleur hanger. Added some chinese carbon wheels, a wheelcover, and an Omega X last summer. When the time came for the bars to be replaced I got a good deal on this Vision setup and threw on some Zipp Evo Aluminas to get more of a praying mantis position finally. While replacing my bars I decided to take the plunge and do the top tube mod, drilling a hole just behind the stem and routing my only derailleur cable through it. Definitely adds to the cleanliness of the front end. In total I spent right around $2000 on the entire setup: speed on a budget.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just finished some upgrades. 2014 P2, now with Force 1x. I also modified the Vukashift extensions to get a little more angle on them--17 degrees from the pads to the shifters.

I've been tempted to buy a new bike this winter (since I haven't for a few years now), but instead built up my 2006 P2C frame as a road bike with a complete Dura-Ace 7800 group I had in the closet. Some new Flo 60 CCs, and it turned out really nicely.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Vman455] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...and the "Taint of Steel 2018" award goes to...!

Seriously, neat P2. Healthy amount of reach you have there. What arm cups are those? Look nice and supportive.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:
Got a great team deal on some DI2...so I went ahead and drilled out one of the cable stops on the top tube, then one of the bottle bosses under the P4 water bottle...had to dremel out the FD cable hole slightly...but have everything internal but the RD cable I have count out from under the rear brake cover, then taped under frame going back to RD. Drilled small hole in the bottom of the water bottle for e-tubes, have an internal battery and the junction b inside the water bottle...with enough slack in the tubes to be able to get them un-plugged and out through the drinking spout if it was ever necessary. I then stuffed some bubble wrap in though that spout to keep everything from moving/rattling...these are my everyday wheels...will race with zipp 900 tubular...so I won’t really ever need to mess with the rear brake width for different size wheels...

Nice bike! I like the mods you did.

Cannondale Slice 08
look keo pedals
fizik k3 arione saddle
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Vman455] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a similar looking P2...Get some white electrical tape to cover that FD hole up!! That black sticks out like a sore thumb!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [tessar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tessar wrote:
...and the "Taint of Steel 2018" award goes to...!

Seriously, neat P2. Healthy amount of reach you have there. What arm cups are those? Look nice and supportive.

Thanks! Those are the Vuka cups; I can't remember now if they came with the bar or extensions, but they're whatever Zipp ships.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
I have a similar looking P2...Get some white electrical tape to cover that FD hole up!! That black sticks out like a sore thumb!

All I had on hand was black Gorilla tape. Next trip to the hardware store....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is my Walser designed Focus Izalco Chrono. Not yet done upgrading, and shown here with training wheels.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
I think my bike has evolved to its final form! I bought this p3c with dura-ace a year and a half ago for $550 shipped and rode it that was until my front fork got cracked in a run in with a car. I replaced it with a p5-3 fork and went over to a Sram force 1x setup, including getting rid of the front derailleur hanger. Added some chinese carbon wheels, a wheelcover, and an Omega X last summer. When the time came for the bars to be replaced I got a good deal on this Vision setup and threw on some Zipp Evo Aluminas to get more of a praying mantis position finally. While replacing my bars I decided to take the plunge and do the top tube mod, drilling a hole just behind the stem and routing my only derailleur cable through it. Definitely adds to the cleanliness of the front end. In total I spent right around $2000 on the entire setup: speed on a budget.

Any pics of you on the bike? I'm considering the Zipp Alumina 110s and would love to see more pics of them in use to get an idea of the hand position. How do you like the bars? Ever feel too high?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haven’t seen too many Tacticals posted. Here’s mine after her maiden voyage:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [thugbuster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Again with the super steep a seat angle... Bike looks fine otherwise.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ttx_tri [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: ttx_tri: Mar 11, 18 20:26
Re: Let's see your ride! [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next