Login required to started new threads
Login required to post replies
The front wheel is a tubular, originally built for the track. There are still available, because the assembling relay on the made to measure system.
Once you tell your weight, your profile, and what you will do with your wheels, BisonWheels is more able to advise you and give you the best compromise for your request. All the process is 100% artisanal.
You can reach Michal, head of the production, by email. He's fluent in english and is totally agree to send his wheels abroad.
This thing... well done.
Took a while to build this up from the frame set over weekends when balancing twin infants, but got it all settled. Only needed LBS for their crank tool - very happy I took the time to do this myself. Will fine tune the fit (i.e. arm pad angle) over time.
- Felt IA16 Frame
- TriRig AlphaX Bar with Tilt Kit
- TriRig Gamma Extensions
- CeeGees ArmPads
- fi'zi:ik bar tape
- TriRig OmegaX Brakes (front and BB)
- Shimano Dura-Ace Crank with Pioneer Powermeter
- Kogel Ceramic BB Adapter
- Shimano Ultegra Front and Rear Derailleur, Cassette and Chain
- Shimano Dura-Ace TT Shifters
- TRP Brake Levers
- Xlab Torpedo BTA Cage on TrigRig AlphaX BTA Mount
- Xlab Delta 400 with Gorilla Cage behind the saddle
- Quintana Roo QBox modified and re-drilled for good fit on the IA
- Flo Disc and Flo 60 (Flo 90 as well)
Looking forward to getting it on the track.