Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [Vegaskid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vegaskid wrote:
TriNSki wrote:
Triathletetoth wrote:
I never commented more people should get vaxed, I said fuck the unvaxed.

If you choose not to get the vax, choose not to take a hospital bed as well. Stick to your guns whimps.

The unvaxed should also be banned from receiving health insurance $ to treat them, why should the rest of us pay for their stupidity.

so with that logic...people who are vaccinated and infect somebody who isn't should also pay for all their medical bills?

not what I said, not even close. If you are vaxxed and infect someone else, it's pretty rare, it's the unvaxxed people who are burying the chance of getting out of this situation, 99.99% of people sick with and dying of Covid are unvaxxed, because they don't want it.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [TriNSki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriNSki wrote:
Triathletetoth wrote:
I never commented more people should get vaxed, I said fuck the unvaxed.

If you choose not to get the vax, choose not to take a hospital bed as well. Stick to your guns whimps.

The unvaxed should also be banned from receiving health insurance $ to treat them, why should the rest of us pay for their stupidity.

Is that really the kind of world in which you want to live? There is a reason why many hospitals accept patients who they know will not be able to pay.

Be thankful you (assumedly) can afford health insurance. Not everyone is as fortunate or as intelligent as you.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never thought I'd ever say this but can we go back to talking about Lionel or Sam or Taren,hell I'd even settle for Ashley Horner at this point..
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
Never thought I'd ever say this but can we go back to talking about Lionel or Sam or Taren,hell I'd even settle for Ashley Horner at this point..

My apologies.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [soretaint] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be ok with losing the non vaxer crowd
Fatigued of caring fir them at work and ok with not racing them
Maybe have a non vaxer race
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Is that really the kind of world in which you want to live? There is a reason why many hospitals accept patients who they know will not be able to pay.

Be thankful you (assumedly) can afford health insurance. Not everyone is as fortunate or as intelligent as you.[/quote]
No, I'd rather live in a world where people can balance their own aspirations and needs against the greater good and don't turn science (Masks & Vaccines) into political hot potatoes. We are THE only country in the world that this is going on in (the politicization of what should be public health issues). I stop at redlights, stop signs, and don't drive drunk for the preservation of self and others.

the people that are of lesser intelligence should be relying on politicians to tell them what they should be doing for their own benefit and the benefit of the country. That's broken.

but as per others, let's go back to lionel, i have FB for this shizz.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona cancelled [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess postponed would have been a better word.

I really wonder if this will push IM to look at a rotating venue now or change locations. Hawaii is a great venue, but with it's limitations in resources, capacities, etc and in this ever evolving world, I wonder what the future holds from IM in Kona for their marquee event.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona cancelled [SwizBeats] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SwizBeats wrote:
Nice click bait!

Well this ^^^^^ didn't age well.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona cancelled [Rideon77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rideon77 wrote:
SwizBeats wrote:
Nice click bait!

Well this ^^^^^ didn't age well.

Are all comments suppose to always age well and hold true?
Quote Reply
Re: Is there an increased chance Kona may be canceled? [caffeinatedtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
caffeinatedtri wrote:
Be ok with losing the non vaxer crowd
Fatigued of caring fir them at work and ok with not racing them
Maybe have a non vaxer race

The war between the emotional melodramatic bleeding hearts and the terminally stupid (literally) should be fought on another front and in another forum.
Last edited by: Velocibuddha: Aug 20, 21 9:39
Quote Reply

Prev Next