Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ironman Cheating [IronLance] [ In reply to ]

IronLance wrote:
what they did was definitely wrong, but if the volunteers at check in were anything like the check in volunteers at IM Florida last year then you could have shown them your pic and name on a cracker jack box and they would have taken it. It's not like they were checking ID's at the near by college bar on a friday night.

Now, back to the regulary scheduled programming........time for some pics!

Actually, the took photos of our ID and stapled them to some paper. Not sure what they did then. I used my Mexican resident card as ID and they checked it out to match face to picture.

http://harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/katasmit

Re: Ironman Cheating [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]

I just looked through the finishing pics, there are 3 men who cross the line in 11:10:xx but only 2 in the results....

I think I see the perp and the accomplice

Re: Ironman Cheating [Jackb] [ In reply to ]

This is almost as good as Finman!!!!

Re: Ironman Cheating [sentania] [ In reply to ]

Yes. Newbz! It was killing me that I couldn't remember his name. I knew it was 4 or 5 letters... I had bluez in my head for some reason.

First woman
DRYE, LEIGH 12/8/6 42/Female 40-44 S 01:07:29 05:42:34 04:11:55 11:10:09

Notice the guy in the Blue shirt approx 2-3 sec behind her. In the official results the next official finisher is 14 seconds back. The guy behind her had his result removed
DRYE, LEIGH 12/8/6 42/Female 40-44 S 01:07:29 05:42:34 04:11:55 11:10:09

CARLSON, PAUL 84/32/77 37/Male 35-39 E 01:05:00 05:10:30 04:46:30 11:10:23
MEDLER, TERRY 82/103/80 32/Male 30-34 D 01:04:18 06:00:08 03:59:16 11:10:25
LILLEY, ERIKA 9/11/11 32/Female 30-34 Q 01:02:28 05:42:38 04:10:56 11:10:31
PRIBYL, LESLIE 5/6/5 46/Female 45-49 T 01:07:20 05:39:40 04:14:42 11:10:48

Here he is a few seconds later (looks pretty fresh for finishing an IM doesn't he)

The next 2 guys come in as expected on the finishing times that are published

FYI- Here are the next 2 guys who finish 2 seconds apart and are in the results. These guys are valid and look like they did a full IM

I'm wondering whether he wore that gigantic codpiece for the entire run. He couldn't have ridden with it and he would have sunk with it in the swim.

But ignoring that artifact, there are times where carrying your kids over the finish line is worth a DQ. Hmmmm, due the rules state that you can't carry your kids over the line with you or just that they can't run across with you. I'm too lazy to look it up.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.

Yup guy in blue shirt, I figured out his number and he looks nothing like the OP.

OP results have been removed

My Blog of Me
Last edited by: swimcrankpush: Dec 30, 11 13:35

Re: Ironman Cheating [The Authority] [ In reply to ]

The Authority wrote:
This is almost as good as Finman!!!!

Lower than Finman in a number of ways!

Post deleted by Arch_Angel [ In reply to ]
Re: Ironman Cheating [Arch_Angel] [ In reply to ]

Man, I love the Slowtwitch private investigators.........

Re: Ironman Cheating [swimcrankpush] [ In reply to ]

swimcrankpush wrote:
Yup guy in blue shirt, I figured out his number and he looks nothing like the OP.

OP results have been removed

Wow, what a puke. I think he is wearing his trainer running shoes on the bike. No way he did a 140.6 SBR.
Last edited by: Burnt Toast: Dec 30, 11 13:46

Okay, now that we know who impersonated you, and the woman who cheated. NOW WHAT? Does this correct that damages by the cheaters. I doubt it, but what more can really be done?

Re: Ironman Cheating [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]

isnt that a photo of Dave Scott winning Kona '86 ?

Re: Ironman Cheating [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]

She has pics of him from Cozumel during the race up on her FB page. His name is there as well.