Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of)
Quote | Reply
If I had 3 wishes today I would wish for:

-1. seal a business deal that I'm anxiously waiting on and it would go my way with no problems (with this I could get some new gear! and pay off my credit card!!)

-2. is a tie between shrinking my waist 2 or 3 inches with no adverse effects on my body, or loosing 10 pounds in an instant with no adverse effects on my body/life

-3. have my hair past my shoulders in the snap of a finger so I could pull it up again and do other things with it

you?

PS- i have an edit for wish 1. the business deal would enable me to contribute more to billy grahm's foundation, as well as contribute to heifer international--heifer is a big item on my list this year. in all honesty i would do this before getting any new gear. but i would def still pay off the credit card, that's for sure!
Last edited by: kittycat: Apr 15, 05 8:02
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. $50 million. (that is the perfect amount of money, not too much, not too little.)

2. A big sun room for my cats.

3. A bigger store.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. My wife to leave her current job and walk into her dream job

2. Drop some weight to improve my performance on the bike and run

3. IMH lottery slot
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. A bike shop in my city like Tom's or Nytro where I could walk in, touch, feel and ride every major brand and buy one on the spot without ordering it.

2. A miracle cure of my ailing calf.

3. To swim like Doug Stern.

Quote | Reply
I'll bet this is a thread killer.

1. To be able to walk again

2. To have my vision back to normal.

My third one was already granted, to live to my 50th Birthday.

Support Crew

Support Crew
This information contained herein has been assembled for your assistance and convenience. It is believed to be reliable, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All opinions shown are subject to change without notice.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Halle Berry, Elizabeth Hurley, and Angelina Jolie fighting over me, but being willing to share if necessary.

2. Have my book published.

3. Have $51 million, just so I could scoff at Demerly's measly $50 million.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [support crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a matter of fact, I was glad to see someone post "non-material" things. Clearly not a thread killer.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-1 A tri-babe.

-2. An ifectious personality

-3. A bike that wasn't made out of aluminum.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You need to be like a Chrissy doll- the one where you press on their belly button and their hair grows.

That's cool. Real girls should be like that.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [support crew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Support Crew, no, it is not a thread killer. Thanks for the reality check. As triathletes, we really take our health and gift for granted.

For myself:

Good Health (physical, emotional and spiritual) for my wife

Good Health (physical, emotional and spiritual) for my son

Good Health (physical, emotional and spiritual) for parents who are still doing well.

The money, toys, and tri performance for myself, are somewhat secondary. I am lucky to have pretty good overall health and great friends. Some new challenges professionally would also be great though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. A re-do on ages 16-21

2. Life-long health for my 2 boys.

3. Lifelong financial security, don't need a specific dollar amount.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

1. To find some way to communicate to my kids not to make the same mistakes I made growing up.

2. Pizza is a calorie-free food.

3. Just enough money so that my only worry about money is who to give some to.

matt

"When I cleaned up my diction, I had nothing left to say" -- Van Morrison
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If we are doing serious ones:

1. Lifelong health and happiness for my daughter.

2. To go back 20 years in time, and undo the accident that blinded my right eye.

I just need the two; I'll take my chances on everything else.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by NCSecretHero [ In reply to ]
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
You need to be like a Chrissy doll- the one where you press on their belly button and their hair grows.

That's cool. Real girls should be like that.

wait, real girls should have a belly button like a chrissy doll?

ok, i guess this is a continuance of bitching, which I shouldn't do because my hair grows fast, but gosh I shouldn't have cut it. all of my hair clips and fancy hair brushes are just sitting there in misery. plus really the only pictures I have of myself are of my wedding...with my hair pulled up...it's driving me nuts!
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well it was meant in jest/for fun. some people are serious though regardless and that's cool.

my bloodsugar is a mess today! maybe I should wish to fix that!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Get an unlimited number of wishes granted after the other two.

2. Get my body back, both painwise and weightwise.

3. That my rabbits Trixie and Trigger will live forever, as I just think they are the coolest animals I have ever had the pleasure of sharing my home with.

Now, the first of the unlimited amount of wishes, I would wish for unlimited money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome thread. And Support Crew, that is definitely NOT a thread killer.

My 3 wishes:

1) Cure for cancer, Parkinson's disease, and nerve damage (Christopher Reeve's dream). Hopefully that can all count as one wish.

2) The woman of my dreams to be able to walk into my life and stay there.

3) To be financially independent and secure for the rest of my life, and to be able to do the same for my daughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even cooler.. .press on their belly and their boobs grow. Twist a little knob in the back and they shrink back. That way, they're sized for us, when we want them, and sized for them when they want them scaled back for training/racing (I suspect they'd want them smaller for training/racing.)

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Loss 20 lbs to get back to my old running weight and see what I could do with a Tri then.

2. Memories of Tri from when I was young. I started at 46.

3. A new job that had more flexibility for Tri training. Mostly a shorter commute.

Quote:
"Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit."

Saddlesore Wink

Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't forget the button that disables the vocal cords, perhaps most important.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Money....20 million ought to do the trick to live a happy life

2. Time...I could use an additional hour in the day to catch some more sleep

3. 3 more wishes...just so I can think up some more stuff

--------
Canadian resident again 10/31/2009
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [cimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
#1. NO MORE WAR

#2. NO MORE WAR

#3. NO MORE WAR
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [That Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]1. My wife to leave her current job and walk into her dream job

2. Drop some weight to improve my performance on the bike and run

3. IMH lottery slot[/reply]

I'll go with your 1. and 2. My wifes current job is driving her crazy and Im about 20lbs overweight.

My #3. Would to be on a sailboat with my wife in the BVI drinking mango dacquiris for a week!

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Ed in IL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just one for me

that everyone would be allowed three wishes...hopefully someone could wish something nice for me in return (better to have someone wish it for you and be thankful than to wish for yoursself and seem selfish)
Quote Reply

Prev Next