Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wake up every morning happy, healthy and to a big blue sky.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. to have the friend of mine that was murdered 3 weeks ago back.

as for the other 2...there are lots of things.

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Win Rightous amounts of $$ for winning The Universe Triathlon Championships

2. Getting Van Halen to play at my next birthday party

3. Get a Job at 7-11 with Jeff Spacolli
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [DamageInc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Get out of debt!

2. Never grow old

3. for everybody else to never grow old either!

Los
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One

To have my taxes completed and all paid up.

Two

To have a shorter commute

Tres

Pursue higher education

That's my story & I'm stickin' to it....

Relax2dmax

"Just remember there is only 2 letters difference between STUD and STUPID." Heard on the course of the 1998 Lost Boys Ultramarathon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Kittycat

#1 that all of the religions of the would except each other, and not think that they are the “One”

#2 that my wife was truly happy

#3 that my son gets his life together.

That’s what I can come up with.

Dan…

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. "Human Food" - dog food for humans, one thing to eat, all the time, with all the nutrition you need....in various flavors and weight formulas
2. True equal rights: If a baby can be naked on TV, why can't adults. Males can run outside without a shirt on, why can't females...and can't a guy get some flowers for godsakes!!!!
3. ...and funnions, yeah!

-bcreager
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [bcreager] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn that's hilarious. Bravo.

-----------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kent...I'll take 'em!

BTW...anything in particular you want me to win for you this year? lol

--------
Canadian resident again 10/31/2009
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. My baby girl comes home from the NICU. 5 weeks and counting.......

2. same as above

3. again, same as above

Jim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The three necessities of life, as overheard from an Aersomith concert a few years ago:

"All you need in life are the three M's.... Money, Music and Mmmmmpussy!"
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [jman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Health

2. Happiness

3. To know what my wife Becky and my Golden Retreiver Oberon are thinking.

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [jman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 1. My baby girl comes home from the NICU. 5 weeks and counting.......

I'll give you two of my three wishes. I have a daughter ... it'll be worth the wait.

Good luck and Godspeed.

-- JKK
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [bcreager] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my wife likes the 'human food' idea too..she threw that at me while making dinner the other night (this after feeding the pets). Wouldn't it be great if we could eat people food...ya know..little kibble sized pellets that would have all the nutritional requirements we need and none of the crap we don't? Wouldn't have to do anything to it..cook it..clean it that sort of thing..just open the box (or canister) take out your RDA and be on your way. No measuring calories..no worrying about portion controls...just toss it in a bowl and have at it. Munch a couple of handfuls on the commute to work..pack some more for lunch (hell just fill your pockets who needs to brown bag it). Perfect for people on the go. Damn..the more I think about it the better it sounds. Someone needs to invent this..for real. Think of the training time we waste getting food ready. Genius I say..pure genius.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hmmm...interesting thought. I'd say human food comes in several forms. little debbie cream pies, beer, and cheese.

yum.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [cimit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sure cimit...an instant body fat eradicator would come in handy about now..if you win two of those let me know..I'll take one. Wanna borrow a pair of race wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [DamageInc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey Danageinc

sammy or david Lee?

dan...
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [bikedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is that even a real question? For a true VH fan the choice is obvious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Soylent Green...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes it is obvious. The choice should be Gary Cherone. Duh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After reading through, I realized how blessed I am.

1. I have a wonderful wife

2. I have 2 healthy, active boys. 2 and 3 yrs.

3. The only REAL money problem I have is when I go into a bike store.

I am blessed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine, would be that my wife could recover from failed back surgery,and return to the happy person she once was,so i could return to the bike riding guy i once was. To many days sitting in Drs offices using up my sick time waiting to find a Dr that will find her problem and help her get better,because if she doesnt get better, somebody is going to get his knee caps removed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. my boss to die .

2. my boss's boss to die.

3. my boss's boss's boss to die.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kentiger, every time I read your signature I get fired up. Great quote.

I think I only want one thing right now, for all my minor injuries to heal so I can enjoy these long days and this weather and get back up in the hills.

Of course, health and happiness for friends and family.

I guess a cold pint of Sierra Nevada and a few hours to nap wouldn't hurt anything either.

------------------------------------------------------------

"He broke into the long easy lope, and went on, hour after hour, never at loss for the tangled way, heading straight home through strange country with a certitude of direction that put man and his magnetic needle to shame."

-Call of the Wild
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [IM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope you're not at work.
Quote Reply

Prev Next