Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [IM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"1. my boss to die .

2. my boss's boss to die.

3. my boss's boss's boss to die. "

Wouldn't it be much easier to just quit?

Support Crew

Support Crew
This information contained herein has been assembled for your assistance and convenience. It is believed to be reliable, however, its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. All opinions shown are subject to change without notice.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can't fly?
2. Athletic Regrets. I wish I would have done more when I was at the peak of my athletic ability in running and cycling. I've always been content in being the big fish in this little pond, I should have sought out bigger challenges
3. I wish I would have caught the bike thieves who stole my stuff in the act.

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [bcreager] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

2. True equal rights: If a baby can be naked on TV, why can't adults. Males can run outside without a shirt on, why can't females...and can't a guy get some flowers for godsakes!!!!

-bcreager

Move to Lane County (Eugene, Oregon) buddy. Women are free to go topless supposedly.

1. Attain freedom on every level it's possible to do so.
2. Manifest a communal living space for a team/army of athletes/artists. (kind of the 'androgynotopia' idea from a post a while back)
3. Win the giro, tour, and the vuelta while riding for that team.
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish 1: R10Ti and others on the forum to be healthy again.

Wish 2: Independent wealth.

Wish 3: End to state-sponsored violence. (Hey, who ever said wishes weren't allowed to be idealistic? I'd like to wish myself right out of a job! (Marine Corps infantry officer))
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [Sojourner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][reply]

2. True equal rights: If a baby can be naked on TV, why can't adults. [b]Males can run outside without a shirt on, why can't females[/b]...and can't a guy get some flowers for godsakes!!!!

-bcreager [/reply]

Move to Lane County (Eugene, Oregon) buddy. Women are free to go topless supposedly.
[/reply]

Or anywhere in Canada... :D

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. a great job as a geologist/geoscientist/etc.

2. to improve my mental focus

3. more warm fuzzies for everyone

Last edited by: fuzzy: Apr 16, 05 21:30
Quote Reply
Re: If I had three wishes today I would wish for (OT, kind of) [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. For my husband to be free of pain and limitations and to be able to have a normal life.

2. For my two sons to grow up happy, productive citizens of their communities.

3. To be able to stay in my current job with my current boss because I love both.

Bonus: For Record10 to contact me or anyone else and realize that we care about him and life is good no matter how dark it can seem at time.

Reading everyone's posts shows that we all have dreams, we all have our challenges and many of us have pain that we use sports and this forum to escape from.

Prev Next