Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [TheGupster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the OP did get LAMBasted pretty good, and I'm sure he feels quite sheepish now. But the ST crowd did get the wool pulled over their eyes pretty baaadly, and I'd say that in such a tight-knit group, ewe shouldn't do that.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [SurfL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why do you need a coach anyway?
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, the horror. He lied on the Internet (allegedly). Let's spend 700 posts digging up dirt and bullying the guy (yes, bullying). Couldn't he just be called out in a couple of posts and be done with it?

I mean, 90% of the people on this board probably broke an actual law today (speeding, etc.), but I guess that's just ok, cause it is a victimless crime.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheGupster wrote:
Rrr8400 wrote:

Quote:

Maybe being a little extreme. However, there are a couple of people who are relentlessly tormenting Lamb and feel they are owed something for his post. I saw the same thing in T3 near the end of that thread. Few people trying to stir things up for whatever twisted reason they have. Let's face it, ST most likely drove Lamb away from this resourceful forum and maybe triathlons in general. Doesn't matter what Lamb did, we should never treat a fellow athlete that way. Especially one who did nobody any harm. It's one thing give somebody shit for their actions. It's a whole new level to torment the guy the way this forum does.

Some enjoy this. I see this thread as a black-eye to ST and triathletes.

I am confused as to why you keep coming back to read and post on this thread if you find it so wrong.

Also if SL feels horribly tormented by this thread and/or forum he doesn't have to read it.

So he comes on here posting complete BS asking for advice and/or attention, he is now the victim that is being turned away by the same resourceful forum he tried to dupe?

As a few others have commented, some people have zero reading comp skills. Not sure why I keep coming back. It's definitely brought out the worse in ST and certainly some specific users, some of which I use to respect. I agree with a couple others that it's time to move on. I'll leave this thread to the twisted souls who enjoy kicking somebody when they are down. Maybe one day you will seek professional help. Most likely not.

why pay a shrink when ST is free?

I doubt the OP is tormented. And it's not like he has to go to school again the next day and get cornered by the bullies--he can just log off.

Maybe he's enjoying the 15-min typhoon from the tempest from his teacup. He's not the only one to have ever started a smarm-ass thread, only to watch it spin out of control.

—Mr. Hand
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Well, the OP did get LAMBasted pretty good, and I'm sure he feels quite sheepish now. But the ST crowd did get the wool pulled over their eyes pretty baaadly, and I'd say that in such a tight-knit group, ewe shouldn't do that.

He does keep logging in though. He must be a mutton for punishment.
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [Marlonius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marlonius wrote:

Other than True Love, there's nothing like a nice MLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUV4e58SkXc

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go find someone peeing in a pool to bitch about.

Twitter
Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:

Well done sir
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
randymar wrote:
Marlonius wrote:

Other than True Love, there's nothing like a nice MLT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUV4e58SkXc

Especially when the mutton is nice and lean.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is no such thing as bad publicity, and if you can live with the demons that go with the ride, it is true.

The -stroller boy reminds me of that balloon boy hoax. The indignation !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAMSmasXUfw

Training Tweets: https://twitter.com/Jagersport_com
FM Sports: http://fluidmotionsports.com
Last edited by: SharkFM: Jun 18, 14 23:00
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
Bryancd wrote:
He changed his name to SurfL, I'm sure that will help! LOL!

He could have changed it to lambsurfer, but that might have had a different meaning.

I can't believe we let an AlanSheepShearer loose at our poor little lamb...

Has anyone seen Mary? She was asking about her Lamb recently
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheGupster wrote:
AlwaysCurious wrote:
TheGupster wrote:

I think it would be easy to pick out the usernames here of people who would pat themselves on the back if he were to 'end it'. Many here find inner joy in the torment of others.

You were making some thoughtful remarks up until now. But this one is just downright twisted. You honestly believe that?

Maybe being a little extreme. However, there are a couple of people who are relentlessly tormenting Lamb and feel they are owed something for his post. I saw the same thing in T3 near the end of that thread. Few people trying to stir things up for whatever twisted reason they have. Let's face it, ST most likely drove Lamb away from this resourceful forum and maybe triathlons in general. Doesn't matter what Lamb did, we should never treat a fellow athlete that way. Especially one who did nobody any harm. It's one thing give somebody shit for their actions. It's a whole new level to torment the guy the way this forum does.

The OP opened this thread and brought it all upon himself. You take yourself too seriously. Would you embrace a cheater? Technically they didn't harm anyone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheGupster wrote:
As a few others have commented, some people have zero reading comp skills. Not sure why I keep coming back. It's definitely brought out the worse in ST and certainly some specific users, some of which I use to respect. I agree with a couple others that it's time to move on. I'll leave this thread to the twisted souls who enjoy kicking somebody when they are down. Maybe one day you will seek professional help. Most likely not.

Is anyone else feeling bullied or threatened by the continued attacks on their sanity and/or reading comprehension?

Summary of thread:
OP posts question asking for opinion about what to do if coach fires you mid season
ST immediately comes to defense of OP and says that is ridiculous and wrong
Some ST members ask more pointed questions about details of the situation
OP answers questions and defends situation but situation is sounding more odd and unbelievable with each post
ST members think something sounds fishy and take a few minutes (seconds really) to google OP
Results of Google search posted on ST, makes OP look like a compulsive liar
OP changes handle and stops posting
A few righteous ST members feel sorry for OP and accuse the majority of ST of being mentally unstable bullies who are the black eye of internet forums and triathlon

Sorry if I got the gist of the thread wrong, as others have pointed out I have zero reading comprehension skills. But at any rate, it is probably time for this thread to end as the original discussion has reached its end and it is degenerating at an alarming rate. That is unless the OP stops feeling sheepish and comes back and admits he tried to pull the wool over our eyes, got caught and is sorry. As others have said, most would be willing to forgive and laugh it off as a thread that will go down in ST history.
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [Rrr8400] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So at this point you think we are bleating a dead sheep? Mr Lamb has been chopped to pieces and is well-roasted at this point. Maybe it's time to shear off the thread. But I bet he'll think twice the next time he spins such a yarn.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As usual, if you're gonna be dumb or stupid on slowtwitch better be prepared to pay the consequences because when something's a bit odd, people will find out so better be ready to deal with the consequences when that happens.

You may also end up under the slowtwitch magnifying glass when you do something in a race... punch, get punched or crap your pants. If so, better admit and be honest about it, if you play games you're gonna get a whole new level of problems.

Quote | Reply
I'm just going to go ahead and call him "Lambce".

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He hasn't checked in for a while. Must be on the lam.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pattersonpaul wrote:

Ding! Ding! Nice!

Maybe he'll make a teary appearance on Opraaaah and try to ram some insincere apology down our throats.
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [SurfL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SurfL wrote:
When did I bash my ex coach? I didn't.

It's a done issue in my mind and wasa misunderstanding on both our parts

Ok...lamb stuck around until post #331 still making the claim that this was a legit topic.

Do you really think he was a 'victim' here and the rest of us need professional counselling??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
He hasn't checked in for a while. Must be on the lam.

Don't let him pull the wool over your eyes

Ewe, I can't believe I went there

Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [rjrankin83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rjrankin83 wrote:
TheGupster wrote:
AlwaysCurious wrote:
TheGupster wrote:

I think it would be easy to pick out the usernames here of people who would pat themselves on the back if he were to 'end it'. Many here find inner joy in the torment of others.

You were making some thoughtful remarks up until now. But this one is just downright twisted. You honestly believe that?

The OP opened this thread and brought it all upon himself. You take yourself too seriously. Would you embrace a cheater? Technically they didn't harm anyone

I have a hard time taking anyone serious that has to add a "Ster" to his moniker.........like the Hulkster or Stiffmiester
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [Marlonius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marlonius wrote:
pattersonpaul wrote:

Ding! Ding! Nice!

Maybe he'll make a teary appearance on Opraaaah and try to ram some insincere apology down our throats.

Oh, no doubt, and some of us will be fleeced again.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Marlonius wrote:
pattersonpaul wrote:

Ding! Ding! Nice!

Hey, are you doing RAAM next year?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Dropped by my coach mid season? WTF??? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll need a coach. And a trucker hat.

Favourite Swim Sets:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Marlonius wrote:
pattersonpaul wrote:

Ding! Ding! Nice!

Don't let him get your goat

Quote Reply

Prev Next