Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Russellt484] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My pleasure. Living in SoCal makes it a bit hard for me to also justify that bada$$ jacket, but I'll wear it with pride the entire three days I'll need it. I have one of their original packs made out of their super lightweight ripstop material. It just won't die. Enjoy! Like I said...for triathlon, nothing beats Desoto but for everything else...I love Golite gear.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [tritimmy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unsticking this thread, as it's the end of CyberMonday. But since some of the deals last longer than just today, I wanted to bump it up to the top.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [jwadtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2XU have some great prices on there. If you want a laugh - have a look at how much they like to rip Aussies off. Here are the prices for the V2 wetsuits ($360 in the US, $900 in Australia). For an Australian company, they just love to rip the locals off.

http://www.2xu.com/...-Velocity-Wetsuit/85
http://www.2xu.com.au/...elocity-wetsuit.html
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [mhutto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope my blog posts were helpful and everyone found some great deals. I was able to get some great Trx gear, half off Pearl Izumi kicks and some cool Trix tshirts. The only bummer was Rapha not offering their 15% off this yr...a lame winter gear buyers guide came instead like a piece of coal in my stocking!

Cheers,

Michael
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mhutto wrote:
I hope my blog posts were helpful and everyone found some great deals. I was able to get some great Trx gear, half off Pearl Izumi kicks and some cool Trix tshirts. The only bummer was Rapha not offering their 15% off this yr...a lame winter gear buyers guide came instead like a piece of coal in my stocking!

Cheers,

Michael

many thanks for providing all the links!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Mr.Pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mr.Pie wrote:
mhutto wrote:

Cheers,

Michael

many thanks for providing all the links!

I second that motion and will look forward to seeing (and using) your list again next year. Thank you very much!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just added a few more deals that came in today post cyber Monday including: $50% off Reynolds Wheelsets, 25% off Garmin 400 & 800, up to 50% off Infinit Nutrition, $100 off all Computrainers, $45 custom jerseys and lastly $50 off Recovery Pump!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excuse the language but I am fucking fed up with trisports. First they over charge me on my order even though I used the BF discount, then I was told when I called they couldn't refund me the difference until the items shipped (okay..?), so everything shipped they refunded me the difference then RECHARGED me the full amount! What kind of shit is that? Then on top of everything they are gone for the day even though their cust serv hours are until 8pm est (7:25 right now).

Sorry for the vent...

Anyone else that got overcharged going through the same thing?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got charged right but Trisports can be a real pisser at times.

This spring I ordered a tri top. It came and was the wrong size. Mistakes happen, no biggie. I email/ call, get return auth and send it back. I get the replacement. Guess wrong color. Email/ call, send it back...they are very sorry and contact is good, though it took a few days to get a human on the phone. Get the 3rd one and again, wrong color. What the hell? They say its an issue at warehouse I try one more time, again, wring color. They then think I'm making shit up. I take a pic and email it to them with the color listing, color of top and supposed real color from the order form. At that point I am so done done done. Even the reps were disgusted with the fulfillment warehouse.

I have gotten great service from Trisports in the past, but when they fuck up it is specatular.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Michael for Posting...I bought new compression socks for both my wife and I at 2 pairs for the price of 1
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [waupaca11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can only hope it is rectified this morning, I really don't want to have to issue a charge back with the credit card company, such a hassle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great deal on Timex global gps trainer for $149.98 while it lasts http://www.mhutto.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought that watch was a POS...I thought there were issues with it, so they came out with run trainer.

Am I wrong?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No clue on my end, as I use garmin devices myself. It's a great price though and I still see many of them at races somehow...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How would you compare Rahpa to say, Assos?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lightning Deal on Profile Design T1+ Viper Aerobars on Amazon at 2:40pm PST. Not sure what the price will be.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030HY7GS

Edit: $99.99 for the next 3 hours.
Last edited by: Lilac J: Nov 28, 12 15:40
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another rant on trisports.

1. Saw Desoto pack on sale. Ordered Red
2. Advised my brother of the sale. He orders one in Blue a few hours later.
3. I get a back order notice. Pain in the neck, but it happends
4. A few hours later I get an email advertising my BACKORDERED PACK (full price now).
5. After several emails I have no date on when the pack will ship, nor any idea on when they will know. I also try to get the pack in any another color - but am told all colors are sold out.
6. Meanwhile, my brother's pack has shipped. And the pack still shows in stock on the website in all colors.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:
I thought that watch was a POS...I thought there were issues with it, so they came out with run trainer.

Am I wrong?

No issues with it aside from not loving training peaks... Works well for me!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Lilac J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a love / hate relationship with this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [kyre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Waaaay off topic but must brag... I picked up an HP Proliant Microserver on New Egg for $259 (with one 250GB and one 3TB drive thrown in). I bought 8 GB of RAM to max out the server, and I got a sweet home server for a total of $300. Pretty happy about this.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a 1300 dollar convection oven with ceramic top for 496 ;p (with steam of course)
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a sole80 (2013 model) for $1259. Added delivery in any room for $99. BUT, they show up with one guy. So WE carry the mother upstairs into my new work out room. HEAVY! I called sole to politely complain and ask that they remove the delivery fee (which they did) and that I think I should be paid $50 since I helped deliver it (which they did!). So I paid $1100 for a new 2013 model that has the upgrades from last year (it is the older sole85 version).

And, I didn't get injured carrying it up the stairs!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [rpoulin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm boycotting trisports. I ordered from them nearly a week ago. They charged my credit card (claimed they didn't even though I see the charge on my cc) and they email me TODAY 6 DAYS AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER saying that they can't fulfill my order. WTF. If they told me earlier I could have scoped out deals from other vendors. So incredibly unprofessional. This was supposed to be a gift and clearly need to find something else at this point.

By the way, they barely even apologized.
Last edited by: jcfelttri: Nov 28, 12 20:59
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to post my positive experience with Kompetitive Edge.

First time shopping with them and I got in on the 910xt deal. Ryan there was great at responding to my emails and he even remembered to change an item from the order after I had screwed up on the sizing. On top of that he threw in a sweet copy of Argyle Armada! Very cool gesture, and I'm very impressed by their customer service.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [stevescott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope they treat all new customers like that! Good companies appear harder and harder to find these days...and its no wonder 95% (or whatever the real # is) small business fail within X years.
Quote Reply

Prev Next