Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [ziptied] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ziptied wrote:
My order actually went through and got the email conf stating the 196ish shipped price, however I checked my statement today and they charged me the full 258ish. Gave them a call and they said that the garmins were not supposed to be included in the sale however they would honor the price, make sure if your order goes through you give them a call to get your discount.

Trisports lost my business with shenanigans like this this weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [lhpoulin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, I wish I had been given a courtesy call or something, I'm glad I checked my statement otherwise it would of slid under the radar. Kinda scummy that they charged an amount I didn't authorize.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got my 910xt at thetrishop.com on Wednesday night. I contacted them today to combine that with a purchase I made today. Super fast e-mail response. They even added some bonus points because I didn't sign up for the yearly membership on my first purchase and did on the second. Extra bonus is that they're located in my home State. They are my go to source now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just ordered an Edge 500 bundle with HR strap and cadence sensor for $249 from Performance Bike. Includes free shipping. It's one of their door busters for this weekend.

http://www.performancebike.com/...12HolidayDoorbusters

------------------------------
"Unless you have a ... GF who might put out that night and that night only ... skip it and race." - AndyPants 3-15-2007
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lhpoulin wrote:
I got my 910xt at thetrishop.com on Wednesday night. I contacted them today to combine that with a purchase I made today. Super fast e-mail response. They even added some bonus points because I didn't sign up for the yearly membership on my first purchase and did on the second. Extra bonus is that they're located in my home State. They are my go to source now.

I did see that Trisports and several other sites did list Garmin, Zipp and others as brands that did not allow discounts, thus the black Friday deals would not be applicable. Unfortunately, several of them do show the discount in cart after you enter the code. At least a couple I checked did pop up a notice that it wasn't applicable to Garmin though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ziptied wrote:
Yea, I wish I had been given a courtesy call or something, I'm glad I checked my statement otherwise it would of slid under the radar. Kinda scummy that they charged an amount I didn't authorize.

Thanks for the heads up. Yesterday I got a confirmation email showing the charge of $307. After reading your post, I quickly checked my online bank statement and look at what i found.

Very shitty move on their part to not at least email us to let us know of the price difference. Had it not been for the heads up, I would not have checked my bank statement.

Last edited by: BayAreaUser: Nov 23, 12 19:08
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [BayAreaUser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin Footpod coming up on amazon in 22 min. Current time MTD is 8:08
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [chuckhead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks for the heads up, I need one of these.

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Link?

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [in10siv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/ref=bf2012_bunk_1123?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-B1&pf_rd_r=07VF6A5THHRM1CMXCZYY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1420737042&pf_rd_i=507846

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good looking out, I need one as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [BluffPlace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
www.miamifootworks.com has 25% off with code 25cyber2012
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [mhutto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BayAreaUser wrote:
ziptied wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Yesterday I got a confirmation email showing the charge of $307. After reading your post, I quickly checked my online bank statement and look at what i found.

Very shitty move on their part to not at least email us to let us know of the price difference. Had it not been for the heads up, I would not have checked my bank statement.

This can't be legal. Incredibly shady practice.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was anxiously awaiting this one. Disappointing to see blade lights aren't included. Dagger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They still haven't charged my account and its been 48 hours....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in the same situation, but it's not easy for me to call them as I am in South Korea with a substantial time difference. I sent them a mildly annoyed email; we'll see what they do about it. I am prepared to dispute the charge if they do not honor the price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad you caught it, give them a call, they will honor the discounted price, however they wont be able to credit you until after it ships (for whatever reason). Gobble Gobble HO HO HO!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just checked my bank statement and looks like they charged the accurate amount. Now the question is... will I get it? (It was backordered when I ordered it)
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [mhutto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone received the code to get the discount on the Normatec boots?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [tenzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anybody seen any upcoming deals for a CycleOps Fluid 2 trainer? I see 271.99 as the current price at amazon with free shipping and some other sites with 265, but more after shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lhpoulin wrote:
ziptied wrote:
My order actually went through and got the email conf stating the 196ish shipped price, however I checked my statement today and they charged me the full 258ish. Gave them a call and they said that the garmins were not supposed to be included in the sale however they would honor the price, make sure if your order goes through you give them a call to get your discount.

Trisports lost my business with shenanigans like this this weekend.

If you used a credit card, just file a dispute for the difference and scan the or copy the email confirmation for your proof of what you agreed to have charged to your account. They should have to eat the difference as you never agreed to the increased amount.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Burnt Toast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed - just don't be a douche and take it up with the CC first. Only go that route if trisports doesn't honor the confirmation email.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Joe24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joe24 wrote:
Has anybody seen any upcoming deals for a CycleOps Fluid 2 trainer? I see 271.99 as the current price at amazon with free shipping and some other sites with 265, but more after shipping.

Best authorized price is 271.99 anything less is unauthorized by Saris/Cycleops, which would put your warranty in question support your local internet bike shop rather than the Beast , which is amazon. we are real people, we answer you questions, we answer the phone, we even ride bikes, I dont think you can call amazon, sometimes I wonder if there are any real people that run the place b/c all I ever get from them is form letters and no reply emails.
hope this helps, btw check out Cycletek M1

here is the best price around
http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/category_s/1306.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [sentania] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sentania wrote:
Agreed - just don't be a douche and take it up with the CC first. Only go that route if trisports doesn't honor the confirmation email.

Trisports entered the douche zone first. Anyone would be well within non-douchy guidelines by going straight to the CC.
Quote Reply

Prev Next