Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [thesober] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thesober wrote:
huzier wrote:
For those still looking for Garmin 910xt. Western Bike Works has them for $299 with free shipping.http://www.westernbikeworks.com/...unner-910xt?ss=32645[/quote[/url]]

looks like they have stock now...

Not getting a discounted price in the shopping cart.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [lmbasell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
910xt back on kompetitive edge for 299.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [rph60] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woooo... I got order confirmation!

Thanks bro!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Recuerda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here, I ordered the bundle and Edge 500, super fast response. I will recommend KompetitiveEdge to everyone from now on.
Last edited by: orveusz: Nov 25, 12 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [orveusz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know of any good deals on treadmills?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Chris Athey [ In reply to ]
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [lhpoulin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I don't feel you're approach is the best (first) approach to take (and from being in the impacted group who will be calling tomorrow), I really can't argue your logic.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [mhutto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just to let you know tomorrow is the last day to get those 20% to 50% off.
happy cyber monday to all!

Kiwami North America
http://www.kiwamitri.com
http://www.aquamantri.com
contact@kiwamitri.com
http://www.facebook/kiwamitriusa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you're a skier or are looking for winter clothes, I just started our sale:
Powder7 Cyber Monday Ski Deals Page
Let me know if I can help you with anything and thanks for supporting our business.

Jordan Jones | Former Pro | Founder/Owner Powder7.com Ski Shop | AthleteBloodTest.com
Last edited by: jordanjones: Nov 25, 12 19:00
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Chris Athey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris Athey wrote:

... there's a way to join without an invite link but I don't know that method(maybe it's been removed?). It's absolutely free to join, and the website has some killer deals.

Please don't provide false information. You don't have to go through an invite link....its right there on the front page "Join the Clymb today".

Besides, the OP already has TheClymb on his blog and if I wasn't already a member, I'd go through him so he gets the credit since he's done the legwork. That and you have spammed our lovely forum numerous times about this too....
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure Brandon,
I'm sorry you feel that way. Please accept my apologies and it will not happen again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just thought that I pass this on, if this is not appropriate for this thread or ST, I'll delete this.
sidepon.com will show you the current discount code associated with the site you enter; save some googling key strokes
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [solidasarock7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
- Thanks - just ordered a sram red wifli rear der, cassette to match - your coupon made it affordable
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beakerconcepts.com is still having Free Shippng and HydroTail Blazes for $60 and original Carbon HydroTails for $40! no code is needed.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [orveusz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orveusz wrote:
Same here, I ordered the bundle and Edge 500, super fast response. I will recommend KompetitiveEdge to everyone from now on.

I won't recommend them to anyone!! Went on last night and again this morning to order the new Garmin 10 which they had listed for $89. Both times I made it to the point at which I entered my CC# and the price automatically went up to MSRP ($129). Tried this three separate times. I've never shopped them before, but that's pretty poor form if you ask me.

edit: just tried again... third time... still listing different prices at checkout.

-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Last edited by: blackduckracing: Nov 26, 12 5:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mhutto wrote:
It's that time of year again and I wanted to share the list I just started at http://www.mhutto.wordpress.com. Please comment here with any deals you guys run across.

11/25 - I updated list of deals still live and added a Cyber Monday only list.

Cheers

ADMIN EDIT: We'll make this the official thread for deals. Please post here. Michael, if you want to collate and update, that's super. Thanks everyone. - Jordan

Anyone else simply not impressed by these deals? Just looking for bike gloves and shorts. Every site I went to they would have their biggest sales on discontinued stuff that clearly was just not wanted by many - either with wacky designs or odd shapes/sizes. Disappointed.

Peal Izumi doesn't even have a Cyber Monday sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Cervelo Apple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Apple wrote:
Anyone else simply not impressed by these deals? Just looking for bike gloves and shorts. Every site I went to they would have their biggest sales on discontinued stuff that clearly was just not wanted by many - either with wacky designs or odd shapes/sizes. Disappointed.

Peal Izumi doesn't even have a Cyber Monday sale?

Most Tri/Cycling sites aren't going to offer deep discounts on items that are new and/or are popular sellers. Sure you can find a 20% off code for that stuff, but they aren't going to lose $ on stuff that sells well year round (unless they pulled a bonehead business move like SBR).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a quick reminder. You can get 25% off on the entire purchase at www.tribug.com until midnight tonight.

Coupon code - tribug25

Max

Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [rph60] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if anyone is interested but there's a Timex Global Trainer on Active Gearup for $129.95.
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [lowcel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a little chatter on treadmill deals earlier in this tread (from Nov 18).

I have been researching treadmills for the past month (mostly for my wife, but I'll use it on occasion). I finally pulled the trigger on a Sole F80 after reading a lot of reviews and considering my price range. Here's the breakdown:

Amazon, Sole Website, and Sears all have the F80 (last year's model) for $999. They all have free shipping, but the benefit of no sales tax for Amazon and Sole. But I went with Sears because I could get:

• The free shipping includes treadmill assembly
  • Use code SEARS35OFF300AFFILIATEDEALS and get an additional $35 off
  • Ebates is currently offering 10% cash back for Sears.com purchases (which is better than no tax as neither Amazon nor Sole have an Ebates deal right now). If you have never used Ebates, it is great thing to always check when buying online. Here is a referral link to Ebates.
  • Signed up for a Sears Credit Card and received an additional 5% off for using the card (If you already have a Sears card and you use it, you can get the 5% off. I signed up because I didn't have one and I normally do not recommend opening a line of credit to get a deal, but this was a big enough purchase that I could justify it ... plus, I have 800+ credit score, so not worried about it dinging my credit too much)
  • Signed up for and used the 'Shop Your Way Rewards' account at Sears.com and received an additional $45.84 in credit towards my next purchase
  • Received another $5 off $50 coupon upon checking out

So when you total it all up, I paid $978.62 today for the Sole F80 to be delivered and assembled in my home. I'll get back $91.67 from Ebates in a few months, plus I have $45.84 in credit towards my next purchase. So the way I look at it, I just scored a Sole F80 for $841.11. That is the best deal I could find after running many different scenarios.

Online shopping is hard work, but can be rewarding :)

Can't wait to see my wife's face when she sees the treadmill ... and also when she sees the deal I got!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [jcfelttri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any CM deals on Garmin 910xt?
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
natethomas wrote:
Just ordered a Helix from SBR for $325 - hope it goes through!

Hey Nate any word on your Helix order?? Just wondering because I ordered one too---still says processing...
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [Cervelo Apple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gloves arent normally going to be one of those things that you find a killer deal on exactly the model, style , color , size and type you were looking for simply b/c of the reason there are so many SKUs, where as larger ticket items typically have few skus and can be purchased in bulk qty and discounted for a sale.

I would suggest that your best option would be to search current models and styles at regular price and use a sale discount coupon to get a good deal

http://www.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/category_s/1322.htm

This is the last day for this No order limit, No savings cap, use coupon code cyber25 for 25% off

Happy Cyber Monday!
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [blackduckracing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blackduckracing wrote:
orveusz wrote:

I won't recommend them to anyone!! Went on last night and again this morning to order the new Garmin 10 which they had listed for $89. Both times I made it to the point at which I entered my CC# and the price automatically went up to MSRP ($129). Tried this three separate times. I've never shopped them before, but that's pretty poor form if you ask me.

edit: just tried again... third time... still listing different prices at checkout.

Hey Eric, sorry you had trouble. We had dozens of orders go through with no problem. The sale ended overnight but I am happy to honor the pricing if you'd like to call the shop today? Our number is 303.468.1067. Again, we apologize you were inconvenienced.
Last edited by: KompetitiveEdge: Nov 26, 12 8:03
Quote Reply
Re: Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal Lists [KompetitiveEdge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KompetitiveEdge wrote:
blackduckracing wrote:
orveusz wrote:

Hey Eric, sorry you had trouble. We had dozens of orders go through with no problem. I am happy to honor the pricing if you'd like to call the shop today? Our number is 303.468.1067. Again, we apologize you were inconvenienced.

Well now, that may just change my position! I will definitely call today. In a few minutes actually, let me just get my wallet. BRB

-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply

Prev Next