Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [Dave Luscan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was Reddit correct to fire Victoria Taylor?
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [Bruizer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bruizer wrote:
When will WKO4 and WKO5 come out?

That is a good question, but one to which I don't believe to which Dave knows the answer.
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:
Bruizer wrote:
When will WKO4 and WKO5 come out?

That is a good question, but one to which I don't believe to which Dave knows the answer.

No crap dude. See post #1 send give it up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't need to ask a question because....

My brother and I know everything.

That must be something my brother knows

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Ginger or Mary Ann?

Mary Ann, every single time!

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [tridork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your'e wrong about Mary Ann, unless you want boring, run of the mill.
There is a certain crazy, well above the normal crazy level you get with any chick that only redheads possess.

Not every dude can handle a redhead. Many try once and realize it's not for them. That's ok to admit you're a lessor man. Happens all the time to dudes. They try then realize that buying is well above their pay grade.

Some even try 2x but the second one is about as short lived as a cup of coffee. They then realize they should stick to the more popular colors of hair.

It's ok. It's like jabbing yourself with a fork in the thigh, it's not for everyone.

It takes a certain skill set to handle redheads. You've got to be able to deal with an above normal level of bat shit crazy than a blonde or darker haired woman will possess. No matter how bat shit crazy a blond or brunette is, just remember that it could always, always be worse if they were a redhead. All women are bat shit crazy to some degree or another but the red head goes up beyond 11 or 12, when the other hair colors stop at 10. I'm not talking about those dye your hair red chicks, that's just weird. I'm talking about full on natural redheads (which are going extinct since it's a double recessive gene that produces a true red head).

So it's ok to admit that redheads aren't your thing. They aren't for everyone and most often it's going to be complicated when they are for you. Actually it will be complicated. Don't even start with a redhead unless you're willing to accept a new level of "holy shit wtf have I done" that you've never experienced before. Unless of course you've been involved with a redhead before. Then you know exactly what you're in for. Every. Single. Time.

Trust me. I'm well experienced in this realm. I possess a certain weakness for this particular type of overboard bat shit crazy and a certain strength required to handle it.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Last edited by: desert dude: Jul 7, 15 6:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zipp 1080 front, sub-9 or super 9 rear tubulars. Assuming both 23mm, GP4000S2 with butyl inners or Vittoria Corsa Evo CX with latex? And no, we don't have Turbo Cotton, Attack/Force, or pretty much any of the other fast tubular tires available over here.
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am running an ELAN 6000 DRC-e. It was shut down for 2 weeks while I was away at Ironman Coeur d'Alene. When I got back to the lab and fired the instrument up and started my daily performance checks I couldn't get any uranium (U) response. In order to pass daily performance U intensity response has to be >200k, but I am getting U intensity of 3-5. I did a front to back cleaning and installed new cones and when I do the mass calibration I can get response for all the elements except U. Any ideas what is going on with my instrument?

Charity is injurious unless it helps the recipient to become independent of it. John D. Rockefeller Sr.
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [DeVinci13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried cleaning back to front? Sometimes that will let you catch something in your instrument.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [tridork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tridork wrote:
Tri-Banter wrote:
Ginger or Mary Ann?

+1 ...but can a case be made for Lovey? I mean Thurston will die first, she will inherit his fortune, then as a "saber-toothed tiger" (because she is older than a mere Cougar) I would stand to inherit the Howell fortune and finally be able to afford Zipps.

Another thing: Is it racially insensitive that they named the "ginger" Ginger?

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [DeVinci13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DeVinci13 wrote:
I am running an ELAN 6000 DRC-e. It was shut down for 2 weeks while I was away at Ironman Coeur d'Alene. When I got back to the lab and fired the instrument up and started my daily performance checks I couldn't get any uranium (U) response. In order to pass daily performance U intensity response has to be >200k, but I am getting U intensity of 3-5. I did a front to back cleaning and installed new cones and when I do the mass calibration I can get response for all the elements except U. Any ideas what is going on with my instrument?

Andrew Coggan knows this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is running a spoke protector faster at non zero yaw?
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would not classify Ginger as a full-on redhead but, if you're saying she is, that's cool. In any case, I would go with Ginger any day:)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which came first?...Do we refer to redheads as "gingers" because of Ginger on Gilligan's Island or did they name the character Ginger because we call redheads gingers?
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [get2T2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
get2T2 wrote:
Which came first?...Do we refer to redheads as "gingers" because of Ginger on Gilligan's Island or did they name the character Ginger because we call redheads gingers?

No idea and i did not even know that redheads are referred to as "gingers", and in fact i had to go back and look at some googled pics of Ginger to verify that she was indeed a redhead. Actually, i'd call her hair more auburn in many of the pics but i'm prob splitting hairs here. In any case, regardless of her hair color, Ginger is undeniably one of the hottest chicks ever on regular network TV:)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get2T2 wrote:

If the term were derived from the Ginger character, I don't think the expression would carry the same stigma of a "beaten-worse-than-a-red-headed-step-kid" connotation. That said, she definitely was one of, if not the, hottest women in television history.

“Bloom wherever you are planted"
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
get2T2 wrote:

No idea and i did not even know that redheads are referred to as "gingers", and in fact i had to go back and look at some googled pics of Ginger to verify that she was indeed a redhead. Actually, i'd call her hair more auburn in many of the pics but i'm prob splitting hairs here. In any case, regardless of her hair color, Ginger is undeniably one of the hottest chicks ever on regular network TV:)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
get2T2 wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
get2T2 wrote:

NICE!!! You are getting me up to speed on redheaded culture:)

Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [K-DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K-DUB wrote:
get2T2 wrote:

If the term were derived from the Ginger character, I don't think the expression would carry the same stigma of a "beaten-worse-than-a-red-headed-step-kid" connotation. That said, she definitely was one of, if not the, hottest women in television history.

A big ditto on that, and for that matter, at the age of 81 she still looks smolderingly hot:)

http://fotowasp.com/tina-louise.jsp

Last edited by: ericmulk: Jul 7, 15 11:31
Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The issue for me is that I'M the batshit crazy blonde! I need a stable platform to bounce from.

A redhead and me together would spontaneously combust, and not in a good way.

Going with the odds, for all but the famous few that can handle a redhead, Mary Ann.

You might go right with Ginger, but you won't go wrong with Mary Ann

TriDork

Quote Reply
Re: Ask me anything about anything. [K-DUB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K-DUB wrote:
tridork wrote:
Tri-Banter wrote:
Ginger or Mary Ann?

+1 ...but can a case be made for Lovey? I mean Thurston will die first, she will inherit his fortune, then as a "saber-toothed tiger" (because she is older than a mere Cougar) I would stand to inherit the Howell fortune and finally be able to afford Zipps.

Another thing: Is it racially insensitive that they named the "ginger" Ginger?

My daughters best friend is a 30 year old ginger. Her real name is Christina, but even her mum calls her Ginger. Ginger is a lovely girl, but like many ginger's she's as mad as a cut snake. Great fun to have around, in small doses.

TriDork

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it OK to take the lane on Hwy 1 in Malibu during the morning commute?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DL,

I could call you, email you, text, and I live 2 miles away, but the ST forum is better, obviously.

I got the IA and cannot get the Praying Landis position I so love without a somewhat inelegant solution. I have been riding with regular ski bends and I don't hate it but would prefer the PL. The PL position would need some alloy 3T ski bends installed backwards so the bends are under the pads and the long part goes up, thus creating the PL position. I have not done it yet.

Here is my question: Knowing what you know, do you think one position is much faster than the other for me? I can hold both positions np, it is just that the PL is a little more comfortable and I feel like I hide my head behind the hands and forearms very comfortably.

Doing Muskoka, allegedly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll play

1. Let's say I have 14hrs/week to train but only want to dedicate 3hrs/week to running. What does the rest of my week look like? Sprint/Oly distance. Currently finishing second quintile with an occasional podium. Swim is usually second quintile, bike is first quintile, run is third quintile (historically I haven't stayed healthy with a ton of run volume so I'm trying to see how far I can go with swim/bike). Assume a constant training schedule (no periodization) for simplicity... or I can share my typical race calendar for more detail (A race, B race, others). Whatever you want.
2. How do I avoid getting colds so often?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Arnold Schwarzenegger says I should "sleep faster". Is he right? And if so, what's the optimal aero position in bed?

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply

Prev Next