Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if a sale like this ever goes on again hit me up direct! soybean0422@yahoo.com =)
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [soybean0422] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just received my 82/101 Carbon wheels today. They look awesome! The fit and finish is very precise and the carbon looks great. Even the packaging was top notch. Very impressed with the quality and service from Brian. Pics to follow soon.
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [Juan Tushag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note!! I'm glad your happy with the wheels..you'll be even happier when you have a chance to ride them!!

Brian
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [planet-x-usa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ordered a set of 80/101 for a friend as well. She likes looking at them, says they're pretty(and that's all that really matters, right?) In this weather they've been wall art for two months. Hopefully she will get a chance to ride them soon.

Any upcoming deals on a Stealth frame or complete bike? I built hers up this time last year and was impressed.

----------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [mountainman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the note...glad she thought the wheels were "pretty."

Your timing on the complete bike question is perfect...and you are literally the FIRST person to hear this...

We have just ordered 30 complete bikes...18 stealths and 12 road bikes...a little experiment for us. We have always specialized in custom building...but we also knew that with the discounts we got on 30 completes, that there would be a nice market for them.

So, we have two models...for sake of argument, call them the "pro" and the "amateur" models. I have ordered 9 of each. Of those 9, 3 are small, 3 medium and 3 large...ALL BLACK STEALTHS (White to come later in the spring/summer).

The "pro" build has Sram Red components, 82/101 carbon tt wheelset and planet x carbon aerobars and extensions.

The "amateur" build has Sram Rival components, Planet X Model B alloy wheels and planet x carbon aerobars and extensions.

The "pro" build is going to sell for $2,899 and the "amateur" build is going to sell for $1,799.

I am going to start taking deposits immediately for these, as I believe that most will be sold prior to arrival on March 17th. Deposit will be $500.

Below is a sample of what the bike will look like...obviously this picture has Shimano components, but you get the drift...Black Stealth, Planet X 82/101's, and Planet X carbon tt bars.

Blessings,

Brian

Quote Reply
Re: PLANET X: **INSANE** CHRISTMAS DEALS [planet-x-usa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hope you'll do the same with the Pro 650c models in XXS and XS when the frames become available mid-March.

Quitting is always on option; that's why it's hard.
Quote Reply

Prev Next