Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:
edbikebabe wrote:
Keep the promise - what if he wasn't texting his fiancée?????

Yeah, that's what I am thinking.

That was my thought as well.

Apparently only Canadians see a dirty deed going on here.

I'll add some Freedom skepticism. I thought the same thing.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leave it to Canadians to turn a good thread into a pissing contest about who has the coldest winters.

I would feel better about it if y'all would send me a picture of your panties.
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Leave it to Canadians to turn a good thread into a pissing contest about who has the coldest winters.

I would feel better about it if y'all would send me a picture of your panties.

BLeP wears Crocs and Costco jeans. Not sure I want to see his taste in panties.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love your idea, and it is on my calendar for next year.

I am as sure as I can be that he was texting with his girlfriend.

The reason he was freaked out is that I have a huge family. And we pick on each other mercilessly. And he is pretty shy about things like this. He hates when we make comments about whether he sleeps on the couch when he goes to see her (she is still finishing college) and where they send her roommates. If this got out to the rest of them he would never catch a break. Which is why the picture next year of me in my underwear is so good.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To make it even better, why not send him a photo of you in your wife's panties? I've seen your Craigslist ads, so I know you already have those kinds of photos.
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
To make it even better, why not send him a photo of you in your wife's panties? I've seen your Craigslist ads, so I know you already have those kinds of photos.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: I made a promise I am not sure I can keep [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
I'd send him a picture of me in my underwear every year on the anniversary. No text, no words spoken, just a glorious hi-res photo.

This

College roommates had a masterbation kit. It had a rubber glove and some lube, etc. I think it was from Spencer’s gifts, or some gag thing. Anyways, we sent it to one another for years after college. One day, you open the mail- it was the masterbation kit. I upped the joke and sent it in a box with pics or women from magazine cutouts for inspiration. Another room mate called me when he received it from another roommate of ours- he was an art major- he sent it USPS and on the USPS package he drew all over it and artistically changed the eagle logo into a penis.

Good times.
Quote Reply

Prev Next