Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Marjorie Taylor Greene files surprise motion to oust Speaker Johnson
https://www.cnn.com/...-greene-mike-johnson

Auditioning for VP perhaps ?

< ... getting bowl of popcorn ... >

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Mar 22, 24 9:41
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

It would be great if they oust him and a couple of the Republicans who are planning on leaving vote for Jeffries. They might stand a chance of getting the border bill passed.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

It would be great if they oust him and a couple of the Republicans who are planning on leaving vote for Jeffries. They might stand a chance of getting the border bill passed.

This just in: Republican Rep. Mike Gallagher will resign early, leaving House majority hanging by a thread
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

A busy lady!! Also trying to get Fani Willis disbarred
Marjorie Taylor Greene Wants Georgia to Disbar DA Fani Willis (bloomberglaw.com)

When does she find the time to investigate baby organ harvesting and Jewish space lasers?

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While sitting on the can scrolling facebox.

Pactimo brand ambassador, ask me about promo codes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.sfgate.com/...illmore-19382253.php

Quote:
“This one goes out to all you weird motherf—ing QAnon motherf—ers out there,” he said. Then Green Day launched into the next track — “Living in the '20s” — a hard-edged number that ended on the screamed refrain, “Ain’t that a kick in the head? Ain’t that a kick in the head?”

On Tuesday, the band honed in on a new object of ire. When they played anti-war track “Holiday,” Armstrong swapped out the lyrics to make a dig at a prominent US congress member.

“Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has the floor,” Armstrong sneered over the breakdown, before diving into the track’s bridge, a satirical pro-fascist screed that kicks off with the words, “Sieg Heil to the President Gasman.”

😎🖤

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Margarine Taylor Grifter actually a Russian asset?

I would not be surprised.

https://www.cnn.com/...s-zelizer/index.html

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sonofdad wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Wants Georgia to Disbar DA Fani Willis (bloomberglaw.com)

When does she find the time to investigate baby organ harvesting and Jewish space lasers?

God doesn't like Bedminster, for some reason. Repent you American sinners!!!
Is she sure it wasn't the Jewish earthquake machines?
Marjorie Taylor Greene says earthquake that struck near Trump's Bedminster golf course is proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent' (msn.com)

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sonofdad wrote:
sonofdad wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene says earthquake that struck near Trump's Bedminster golf course is proof that 'God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent' (msn.com)

I’m confused. Is she saying that God is angry with Trump and that he and others who have sinned should repent? I’m not sure that message will go over well at Mar-a-Lago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sonofdad wrote:
sonofdad wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

I am confused by this as well.

She thinks God is telling us to repent.

I think God is telling her and all of her asshole friends to stop being such giant assholes.

Both options are equally viable.

As you can see in another thread here in the Lavendar room, you get to interpret God's word however you want. Most people miraculously interpret it to say what they want to hear.

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's with this knucklehead and space lasers?
Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands 'Space Laser Technology' Be Used in Order to Fight Migrants at the Southern Border (msn.com)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Oh, so now that it's suddenly fashionable for the far-right to be pro-Israel the Jewish space lasers are suddenly a useful thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Wow, this is good.

Does Margarine just think that the "jewish space lasers" can vaporize migrants from space, like a death ray? That's her solution? I wonder if she will be our next vice president?

--
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

Oh, so now that it's suddenly fashionable for the far-right to be pro-Israel the Jewish space lasers are suddenly a useful thing.

This has to be such a confusing time to be a neo-NAZI.

Greene has got to just be trolling, right?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Wow, this is good.

Does Margarine just think that the "jewish space lasers" can vaporize migrants from space, like a death ray? That's her solution? I wonder if she will be our next vice president?

Perhaps she got her intel from this documentary

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Wow, this is good.

She happens to know first hand they've been using those lasers to make popcorn since about 1985.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:

When all you do is troll, is it fair to call it “just trolling”?

Here is what Heather Cox Richardson said about it, in part:

“the extremists… tried to load the measures up with amendments prohibiting funds from being used for abortion, removing humanitarian aid for Gaza, opposing a two-state solution to the Hamas-Israel war, calling for a wall at the southern border of the U.S., defunding the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and so on.

Greene was especially active in opposition to aid to Ukraine. She tried to amend the bill to direct the president to withdraw the U.S. from NATO and demanded that any members of Congress voting for aid to Ukraine be conscripted into the Ukraine army as well as have their salaries taken to offset funding. She wanted to stop funding until Ukraine “turns over all information related to Hunter Biden and Burisma,” and to require Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky to resign. More curiously, she suggested amending the Ukraine bill so that funding would require “restrictions on ethnic minorities’, including Hungarians in Transcarpathia, right to use their native languages in schools are lifted.” This language echoes a very specific piece of Russian propaganda.
…
Many congress members have left Washington, D.C., since Friday was to be the first day of a planned recess. This meant the partisan majority on the floor fluctuated. Olivia Beavers of Politico reported that that instability made Freedom Caucus members nervous enough to put together a Floor Action Response Team (FART—I am not making this up) to make sure other Republicans didn’t limit the power of the extremists when they were off the floor.

The name of their response team seems likely to be their way to signal their disrespect for the entire Congress. Their fellow Republicans are returning the heat. Today Mike Turner (R-OH) referred to the extremists as the Bully Caucus on MSNBC and said, “We need to get back to professionalism, we need to get back to governing, we need to get back to legislating.” Derrick Van Orden (R-WI) told Juliegrace Brufke of Axios: "The vast majority of the Republican Party in the House of Representatives...are sick and tired of having people who...constantly blackmail the speaker of the House.”
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Barks&Purrs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:

“the extremists… tried to load the measures up with amendments prohibiting funds from being used for abortion, removing humanitarian aid for Gaza, opposing a two-state solution to the Hamas-Israel war, calling for a wall at the southern border of the U.S., defunding the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), and so on.

Greene was especially active in opposition to aid to Ukraine. She tried to amend the bill to direct the president to withdraw the U.S. from NATO and demanded that any members of Congress voting for aid to Ukraine be conscripted into the Ukraine army as well as have their salaries taken to offset funding. She wanted to stop funding until Ukraine “turns over all information related to Hunter Biden and Burisma,” and to require Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky to resign. More curiously, she suggested amending the Ukraine bill so that funding would require “restrictions on ethnic minorities’, including Hungarians in Transcarpathia, right to use their native languages in schools are lifted.” This language echoes a very specific piece of Russian propaganda.
…
Many congress members have left Washington, D.C., since Friday was to be the first day of a planned recess. This meant the partisan majority on the floor fluctuated. Olivia Beavers of Politico reported that that instability made Freedom Caucus members nervous enough to put together a Floor Action Response Team (FART—I am not making this up) to make sure other Republicans didn’t limit the power of the extremists when they were off the floor.

The name of their response team seems likely to be their way to signal their disrespect for the entire Congress. Their fellow Republicans are returning the heat. Today Mike Turner (R-OH) referred to the extremists as the Bully Caucus on MSNBC and said, “We need to get back to professionalism, we need to get back to governing, we need to get back to legislating.” Derrick Van Orden (R-WI) told Juliegrace Brufke of Axios: "The vast majority of the Republican Party in the House of Representatives...are sick and tired of having people who...constantly blackmail the speaker of the House.”

No collusion, Russia links were a HOAX!!!

Right.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TiDriver wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Wow, this is good.

Perhaps she got her intel from this documentary

I love this movie.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
Barks&Purrs wrote:
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:

…

Right.

Given her history, I'm willing to believe she's not on the Russian payroll, but is just picking up this propoganda from social media. IOW, she's a usefull idiot that is shilling for the Russians for free.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
burnthesheep wrote:
Barks&Purrs wrote:
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:

…

Right.

Given her history, I'm willing to believe she's not on the Russian payroll, but is just picking up this propoganda from social media. IOW, she's a usefull idiot that is shilling for the Russians for free.

I've tried really hard not to go down conspiracy rabbit holes. But ...

I've wondered since she came around exactly how that happened. Who got her to run? Who coached her to switch which district she would run in? Who made sure she got the funding needed?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
Derrick Van Orden (R-WI) told Juliegrace Brufke of Axios: "The vast majority of the Republican Party in the House of Representatives...are sick and tired of having people who...constantly blackmail the speaker of the House.”

That’s well and good, until

You Know Who tells them You Know What and they all, You Know
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I said "just trolling" because I am hoping that she doesn't actually believe there is a space laser technology that COULD be used. It is probably a misguided hope because she really is as dumb as a stump. But maybe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Wow, this is good.

No discussion of weaponized lasers would be complete without mentioning sharks with frickin' lasers attached to their heads. Makes as much sense.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Barks&Purrs wrote:
j p o wrote:
trail wrote:

Greene was especially active in opposition to aid to Ukraine. She tried to amend the bill to direct the president to withdraw the U.S. from NATO and demanded that any members of Congress voting for aid to Ukraine be conscripted into the Ukraine army as well as have their salaries taken to offset funding.

To be fair to MTG, she has long wailed about the possibility of US citizens being conscripted to fight in Ukraine.

Everyone just thought it a unhinged warning, not a rare MAGA policy objective.
Quote Reply

Prev Next