Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FBI Office in Cincy
Quote | Reply
Two guesses why a man with a gun showed up at FBI office in Cincinnati this morning.

Quote:
Ohio State Highway Patrol officers reportedly exchanged fire Thursday morning with a man who tried to break into an FBI building in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Northbound Interstate 71 was shut down after the suspect drove away from the scene and reportedly started firing at police from a cornfield, NBC 15 News reported. FBI negotiators have also arrived on the scene.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...nati-ohio-trump-raid

(intentionally pulled this story from a ballwashing rag)

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assaulting police officers is one thing, causing the shutdown of an Interstate is whole other level of wrongdoing!
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Assaulting police officers is one thing, causing the shutdown of an Interstate is whole other level of wrongdoing!

Only real Americans in trucks should be able to do that! /pink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Two law enforcement officials have confirmed to NBC News that Ricky Walter Shiffer, the suspect in the attack on the FBI field office in Cincinnati, is dead.
Shiffer was present at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6."

https://twitter.com/.../1557852194837352448

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
"Two law enforcement officials have confirmed to NBC News that Ricky Walter Shiffer, the suspect in the attack on the FBI field office in Cincinnati, is dead.

Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What a fucking idiot. Glad nobody else seems to have been hurt as a result of his choices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Domestic terrorist.

This is on trump.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Domestic terrorist.

This is on trump.

Yup. There are many reasons to hate Trump but his demonization of the FBI is one of his worst legacies. People really don't understand what a critical job they do.
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that trump won't give a shit, in fact he will be thrilled that someone did that for him.

However, maybe the other GOPers will wake up and reconsider their rhetoric. I think it would be awesome if some Republican legislators and the far right wing media personalities had to worry about their safety from some crazed idiots.
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:
I know that trump won't give a shit, in fact he will be thrilled that someone did that for him.

However, maybe the other GOPers will wake up and reconsider their rhetoric. I think it would be awesome if some Republican legislators and the far right wing media personalities had to worry about their safety from some crazed idiots.

They said nothing when their fellow travelers shot up a mosques, schools, churches, synagogues, Wallmarts, etc. They will defend, deflect and obfuscate.......then they will start right back up again spewing hate and lies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
jmh wrote:
Domestic terrorist.

This is on trump.

Yup. There are many reasons to hate Trump but his demonization of the FBI is one of his worst legacies. People really don't understand what a critical job they do.

Not only that, but the FBI is highly conservative. I'm guessing the overwhelming majority are Republican. It's law enforcement at the highest level.

Maybe too conservative? I mean real conservative where they value the Constitution over party.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
jmh wrote:

A worthy cause. More blood on Trumps hands.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

They said nothing when their fellow travelers shot up a mosques, schools, churches, synagogues, Wallmarts, etc. They will defend, deflect and obfuscate.......then they will start right back up again spewing hate and lies.

We’ll duh. It’s obviously an antifa false flag.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like people who weren't shot.
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [RINO Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

That happened back on Jan 7. They finally saw the light and the danger of all the violent rhetoric. That lasted about 3 days. There is no reason to think this will last any longer. The GOP has embraced the nutjobs, the distinction between the two is gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://twitter.com/...z9Azt8YHlFRKG0_qQHMg

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So according this man's account on trump's social media company, he was listening to the Republicans:

And if you were thinking, "surely he was not using trump's social media site as he was fleeing from the police", well I have bad news:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Domestic terrorist.

This is on trump.

I said days ago in the other thread, there will be casualties. They’ve overplayed their hand and gone past the point of politics; they’re inciting violence.

Big Lie 2.0 will be far worse than J6.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pro-Trump internet cried 'false flag' after an armed man tried to force his way into an Ohio FBI office

Quote:
A far-right influencer with over 600,000 followers on Trump's social media app Truth Social wrote, "The false flags have begun" soon after news broke of the incident.

"Good God the FBI / Corporate Media are so f'in predictable," another Truth Social user wrote to his over 15,000 followers. "Right on cue, a False Flag being conducted in Cincinnati, OH right now and right on cue it's because of Trump and his supporters 'rhetoric.'"

Tigerdroppings is not an outlier
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RINO Rick_pcfl wrote:

Nutella wrote:
jmh wrote:
Domestic terrorist.

This is on trump.

What you guys said.

10 years ago I would have never imagined lies and bullshit rhetoric spewed out of the mouths of elected officials of this country would lead to events like January 6th and today.

There are a shocking number of dopey people in this country, a subset of which are crazy, dangerous, and gullible. Lies and bullshit rhetoric are what incite the dopey, crazy, dangerous, and gullible. It has to stop and people need to be held accountable. I shouldn’t have to worry about driving into my office and being ambushed by some fucking nut with an AR15 fueled by some politician’s (a President for fucks sakes) bullshit. There’s no need for my life or anyone else’s to be in danger over bullshit like this.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Aug 11, 22 18:30
Quote Reply
Re: FBI Office in Cincy [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you think that this will turn the tide for those in the FBI who were sympathetic to, or supportive of trump?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stay safe and how we can help?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for what you do. Stay safe.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next