Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

She visited Auschwitz when she 19. She knows full well that the lies she has been spewing are nonsense.

She doesn't believe what she says, but it resonates well with her constituents so she keeps on saying outrageous and idiotic things. She is a political whore, just like Gaetz and Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

She’s still a POS and this isn’t really a hill I’m willing to die on. Regardless of how insufficient it was, I saw a glimpse of humility and sincerity that we’ve never seen from her mentor.

Well, I got this one wrong. She is back to comparing Democrats to Nazi's. Maybe it's time for another trip to the holocaust museum.

“Biden pushing a vaccine that is NOT FDA approved shows covid is a political tool used to control people. People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment.â€
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Thom wrote:

She’s still a POS and this isn’t really a hill I’m willing to die on. Regardless of how insufficient it was, I saw a glimpse of humility and sincerity that we’ve never seen from her mentor.

Well, I got this one wrong. She is back to comparing Democrats to Nazi's. Maybe it's time for another trip to the holocaust museum.

“Biden pushing a vaccine that is NOT FDA approved shows covid is a political tool used to control people. People have a choice, they don’t need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can’t force people to be part of the human experiment.â€

I can tolerate a lot of stupidity, and just chalk it up to stupidity. I can tolerate a lot of garbage from asshole politicians, and chalk it up to that being the nature of politicians...

But this is beyond despicable. And the R's are going to lap this up and drool all over her for it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Somewhere, there are republican voters who saw that and think - "Yeah. She's right. They are communist nazis and I love that she calls them out for it"

And I used to think that the democrats were the ones who had an overwhelming majority of easily lead voters.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Somewhere, there are republican voters who saw that and think - "Yeah. She's right. They are communist nazis and I love that she calls them out for it"

And I used to think that the democrats were the ones who had an overwhelming majority of easily lead voters.
I am dumbstruck by all of this. The number of educated people buying into the rhetoric is mind blowing.

Somehow I survived mandatory vaccines to attend school and play sports. I don't buy what politicians sell. I prefer to get unbiased info. It's out there and not hard to find.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
g_lev wrote:
Thom wrote:
Thom wrote:

I can tolerate a lot of stupidity, and just chalk it up to stupidity. I can tolerate a lot of garbage from asshole politicians, and chalk it up to that being the nature of politicians...

But this is beyond despicable. And the R's are going to lap this up and drool all over her for it.

I heard her on the radio the other other day and thought what an idiot. But she did mention the brown shirts and kind of laughed that when AOC and others call republicans Nazis, that is o.k., but when the republicans do it to the democrats, its awful and a big deal. She, like AOC knows how to play the other side.

Let's be honest. There is nothing short of committing genocide where someone should be using Nazis as a comparison. It is offensive, hyperbole and I have yet to see a situation where the comparison is even remotely valid.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The gift keeps giving.

MTG in reference to COVID vaccine boosters: "I have never seen the CDC coming out and saying you’ve got to get your second Polio shot, you gotta get your third, your fourth."

. https://sports.yahoo.com/...makes-090922615.html

Actual recommended Polio vaccine schedule: https://www.cdc.gov/...lio-vaccination.html

Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [J_R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is more amazing?

That she is a big mouth with no f*cking brain?

Or that people (conservative and repub voters) support her with gusto?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
she's got three kids.

why do I think tetanus boosters are off the table
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a 50/50 ball right there.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
she's got three kids.

That's funny!

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
What is more amazing?

That she is a big mouth with no f*cking brain?

Or that people (conservative and repub voters) support her with gusto?

She has a couple opponents in the primary so they could split votes and she has a lot more money to spend - and it is a very safe seat - so we will probably get more of her

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
J_R wrote:
The gift keeps giving.

MTG in reference to COVID vaccine boosters: "I have never seen the CDC coming out and saying you’ve got to get your second Polio shot, you gotta get your third, your fourth."

. https://sports.yahoo.com/...makes-090922615.html

Actual recommended Polio vaccine schedule: https://www.cdc.gov/...lio-vaccination.html

She has a staff. They should be checking this stuff.

This is not just showing that she is an idiot. It shows she is just bad at doing her job and running her office.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe the only way for her staff to stay sane is to feed her this fodder and see how much she'll gobble up.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the dynamics of that office must be a sight to behold.

it's probably worth the beration to watch the boss get murdered by facts. Can't imagine a bully like her is beloved by underlings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
the dynamics of that office must be a sight to behold.

it's probably worth the beration to watch the boss get murdered by facts. Can't imagine a bully like her is beloved by underlings.

If you are working in that office you deserve pretty much anything you get.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
she's got three kids.

I'd be afraid of calling her out on this one. Because she might try to go ahead and make polio vaccination political. When it's always been what it should - one of greatest achievements of medicine of the last century that almost everyone accepts as a good thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yah, i guess constant forehead slamming on desk is a fair exchange for selling your soul

that said I did time working for a total asshole. So am not blameless and have a few shreds of sympathy.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
ironclm wrote:
Just another example of why we need an IQ test to be able to vote.

Hmmmm Jim Crow called he'd like his laws back

I was going to comment as well. We don't need another barrier to voting.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [mbeaugard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mbeaugard wrote:
windywave wrote:
ironclm wrote:

I was going to comment as well. We don't need another barrier to voting.

Down in the Confederacy, they've been working to keep everyone who ain't white, male, and fundamentalist "Christian" from voting since they came over and started plantin' tobaccy back in the colony days. Of course, there was that brief interruption starting in the corrupt 1960s, with that pesky Voting Rights Act. But Neil, Brett, Amy, Clarence and Co are correcting that aberration. Back to your regularly scheduled programming now. Next year, hoods during Voting season?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
ironclm wrote:

Well, the people who voted in these two shouldn't be allowed to vote again.

https://www.cnn.com/...-patients/index.html

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still can't believe Colorado voted that idiot in, I've lost a lot of faith in the folks of Colorado on that one. Georgia, well you kinda expect it down there in boondocks of Georgia.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
I still can't believe Colorado voted that idiot in, I've lost a lot of faith in the folks of Colorado on that one. Georgia, well you kinda expect it down there in boondocks of Georgia.

A regular visitor to Colorado and not an expert, but from what I can tell there are the front range folks and then there are the folks on the other side of that range. In Boebert's defense, her argument as stated in the link was fiscal and lack of a CBO score. I'll give her a pass on that.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In the CNN article she does come off better than MTG, but given that literally no one else in the GOP had an issue with this, I wouldn't be so free to give her a pass.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live in CO, don't let the national media narrative fool you, there are some serious whackos here. They're just not from the Denver metro area, which is what you likely see from a distance. Don't forget, the county clerk who hacked into her county's voting machines to copy the hard drives and the details ended up online with a stop the steal nutball, is from Boebert's district.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply

Prev Next