Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
jmh wrote:
Matty boy's ex-girlfriend testified against him today before a federal grand jury.

I'm still looking forward to his perp walk.

Me too. But I can imagine he or his lawyer will say that he's just being persecuted because he is an enemy of the deep state. A few will support him because they see nothing wrong with paying underage girls for sex.

As long as he goes to prison it really doesn't matter what nonsense he spouts.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Matty boy's ex-girlfriend testified against him today before a federal grand jury.

That suit should be grounds for 5-7 years minimum.
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [Tri2gohard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.nbcnews.com/...trafficking-n1287352

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him

Nothing would make 2022 better then Gaetz behind bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/matt-gaetz-s-ex-girlfriend-testifies-grand-jury-sex-trafficking-n1287352

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend testified Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating him for sex crimes, a major development that suggests the Department of Justice may be moving closer to indicting him

Nothing would make 2022 better then Gaetz behind bars.

How about Trump and Gaetz behind bars?

Genetics load the gun, lifestyle pulls the trigger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
jmh wrote:

Me too. But I can imagine he or his lawyer will say that he's just being persecuted because he is an enemy of the deep state. A few will support him because they see nothing wrong with paying underage girls for sex.

He is an enemy of the deep state because he's a foreign asset.

Rule of projection: actually, the deep state is good, and *our* state, and is worried about our state's sovereignty, as it should be. By property of association there is a "shallow state", that is NOT aligned with our sovereignty, ie. are foreign assets and/or a criminal syndicate.

Institutions are good. Follow the money.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric,

I'll be honest with you. I won't be reading any more of your posts. GoFigure's moniker for you "The Riddler" fits. Most of your posts are along the lines of "there is a conspiracy that you can't see, but I can. If you look backwards through a mirror while walking sideways, you can see it".

You kind of remind me of a few people I used to see at church who saw demons everywhere. You are welcome to your theories and beliefs, but I won't be reading them.

Best of luck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
my deranged posts only make sense after about a year of hindsight... check back with me next January.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
jmh wrote:

Guess who’s ex-girlfriend got immunity today.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Immunity from what? Did she Ghislaine his girls?
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:

Immunity from obstruction. 10 months later and another bit of progress.
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

It is unclear if she has immunity for obstruction alone or also the sex trafficking charges. But the fact that she was given immunity means she has something worthwhile.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
schroeder wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

It is unclear if she has immunity for obstruction alone or also the sex trafficking charges. But the fact that she was given immunity means she has something worthwhile.

Let’s hope so. Every time I see this thread I hope he’s been perp walked. Hasn’t happened yet.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Let’s hope so. Every time I see this thread I hope he’s been perp walked. Hasn’t happened yet.

Me too. I would love it if they arrested him while he was visiting trump or giving a speech.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to see both Gaetz and trump arrested at the same time. Just imagine the fun those two would have in a jail cell together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Me too. I would love it if they arrested him while he was visiting trump or giving a speech.

It's stunning to me that his constituents don't see the grifter sack of shit that he is. Guaranteed he doesn't give one shit about them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
schroeder wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

And is (legally obligated to) singing like a canary.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [SWEDE63] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SWEDE63 wrote:
I would love to see both Gaetz and trump arrested at the same time. Just imagine the fun those two would have in a jail cell together.

Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
It's stunning to me that his constituents don't see the grifter sack of shit that he is. Guaranteed he doesn't give one shit about them.

Is it really that stunning?

I've stopped being surprised.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When all around you are taking deals it doesn't look good.

https://www.msn.com/...operating-with-feds/

Joe Ellicott, a “shock jock”-style host for CBS Sports Radio Orlando, plead guilty to charges of illegally selling Adderall, a drug meant for the treatment of attention deficit hypeactivity disorder, as well as a charge of fraud via agreeing to bribe a public official, The Daily Beast first reported on Wednesday.
The plea came as part of an agreement with federal prosecutors for cooperation on their further investigation into Mr Gaetz and potentially others. An attorney for Mr Ellicott told the news outlet that he was cooperating with regard to the probe into the congressman specifically.

Quote Reply
Re: Matt Gaetz-Come on down!!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the thought of Matt getting comprehensively probed sparks joy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
When all around you are taking deals it doesn't look good.

The silence of the GOP is deafening.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Matt Gaetz should resign.

The GOP should grow a spine and demand that he does, but they won't because the are fucking cowards. Absolute fucking cowards. Every single silent one of them.

And then Gaetz should go to prison.

Quote:
On Sept. 4, 2017, according to his confession letter, Joel Greenberg called his friend Rep. Matt Gaetz with some bad news.
A teenager both men had paid to have sex with was underage, Greenberg claimed. Now, two sources tell The Daily Beast, a cooperating witness can confirm details of that call for one damning reason: He was in Greenberg’s office when the call took place.
The witness, “Big Joe” Ellicott—Greenberg’s longtime best friend and an employee at the Seminole County tax office—recently pleaded guilty to fraud and drug charges as part of a cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors.
Although Ellicott has so far avoided any charges regarding sex trafficking of a minor, which Greenberg pleaded guilty to last May, he was present for the call that Greenberg made to Gaetz on Sept. 4, according to two people briefed on the matter. The call, they said, was short—and Gaetz was the one who ended it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...had-sex-with-a-minor

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This does open a door that could show that he was unaware that she was underaged - though I do not know if ignorance of her age will help him.

He stated at the beginning of this coming out that he has never had sex with an underage female while he was an adult - and the testimony shows that that was a lie.

I bet the bastard skates as he has the money to put up a fight and won't resign. Turmp's supporters appreciate guys who have any sex - so this won't hurt him with them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Matt Gaetz should resign.

The GOP should grow a spine and demand that he does, but they won't because the are fucking cowards. Absolute fucking cowards. Every single silent one of them.

And then Gaetz should go to prison.

Quote:
On Sept. 4, 2017, according to his confession letter, Joel Greenberg called his friend Rep. Matt Gaetz with some bad news.
A teenager both men had paid to have sex with was underage, Greenberg claimed. Now, two sources tell The Daily Beast, a cooperating witness can confirm details of that call for one damning reason: He was in Greenberg’s office when the call took place.
The witness, “Big Joe” Ellicott—Greenberg’s longtime best friend and an employee at the Seminole County tax office—recently pleaded guilty to fraud and drug charges as part of a cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors.
Although Ellicott has so far avoided any charges regarding sex trafficking of a minor, which Greenberg pleaded guilty to last May, he was present for the call that Greenberg made to Gaetz on Sept. 4, according to two people briefed on the matter. The call, they said, was short—and Gaetz was the one who ended it.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/...had-sex-with-a-minor

Ellicott has made his deal, see my post above. If he cooperates fully and honestly it looks like he will avoid any sex charges.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I refuse to discuss this with you unless you first admit that Anthony Weiner should have gone to prison.
Quote Reply

Prev Next