Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

PRICELESS.

AOC is a f*ckin' genius.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait, MGT is a blonde woman? I thought she want's to be a blonde woman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I mean, Mic Drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Thom wrote:

PRICELESS.

AOC is a f*ckin' genius.

No, no, no. AOC is really dumb. I read about it in a really long thread on a triathlon website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For me it is scary and dangerous that such a person is elected and has so me airtime!
This is a dangerous behavior, started or amplified by the former guy and which allows uneducated/uninformed people to spread lies and act as bullies!
Very sad!
I cannot understand why anyone woukd vote and support such goons!
Same thing for Matt Gaetz
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [ppkestrel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ppkestrel wrote:
For me it is scary and dangerous that such a person is elected and has so me airtime!
This is a dangerous behavior, started or amplified by the former guy and which allows uneducated/uninformed people to spread lies and act as bullies!
Very sad!

Such is america ...

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ever been to NW Ga or Fl?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MTG tweeted that she wrote a letter to Biden. The letter requested answers for questions on Covid, Fauci, etc.

She requested the answers by June 31st.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and that's exactly when she'll get it
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Believe it or not, I used to work with MTG. Came in one day and she had something weird on her desk. I asked what it was and she said it was her new thermos. You know, keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. I asked what she had in it. She said two cups of coffee and a popsicle.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Believe it or not, I used to work with MTG. Came in one day and she had something weird on her desk. I asked what it was and she said it was her new thermos. You know, keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. I asked what she had in it. She said two cups of coffee and a popsicle.

thought it might be legislation, but that's crazy talk
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:

Love it. She was clearly a middle school physics wunderkind !!

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ppkestrel wrote:
Very sad!

It's because for people like MTG, Gaetz, and that loon from Colorado, politics isn't about policy and governance. Rather, it's a kind of performance art, fueled by follows, comments, likes and retweets.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
ppkestrel wrote:
Very sad!

It's because for people like MTG, Gaetz, and that loon from Colorado, politics isn't about policy and governance. Rather, it's a kind of performance art, fueled by follows, comments, likes and retweets.

Why would you blame people like MTG, Gaetz, etc? They did not create the environment that got them elected, it is not their fault. They are exploiting something that already exists.

One factor is that the GOP and the right wing media ecosystem are tied to each other very tightly. They are dependent on each other. The right wing media ecosystem requires politicians to shout about grievance. The GOP requires the right wing media to amplify their grievance. So it creates a feed back loop where each side gets rewarded for pushing the boundaries. So the GOP is rewarded for having members that excel on being on Fox News for example. This does not create politicians that excel at governing or even policy. This creates politicians that are more similar to opinion commentators. Also, they have no reason to care about governing. They are not judged on governing by right wing media, they are only judged on fanning grievance. Their entire political career is based on support of right wing media, so why would they care about governing?

Another factor is a failure of main stream media. They should care about being objective, but instead they are so scared of being called "biased" they can't be objective. The GOP has played the refs so well here, they bitch and moan about bias so much that the media is so scared of it, they allow them to get away with so much. For example, the media can't just objectively say "the GOP does not care about governing." Sure it is objectively true, but they are too scared of being called biased, they won't say the objectively true thing. This goes for things like calling out trump's lies or any of the other things the GOP does that the media just dances around. This results in the media treating the GOP equal to the DNC in every way, but that is a false dichotomy. This is important here, because it gives people like MTG or Gaetz more credibility than they deserve. They know they can act like maniacs and still be given deference by the media.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interesting take on the media's role. the first point goes without debate from me. The second point is evolving and we are almost to the point where the "scared" is lessening and GOP whining is being called out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
ppkestrel wrote:
Very sad!

Such is america ...

I wish this were the case here only but it's far from being the case. I follow politics in France, and it's the same shit show. We have batshit cray cray too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So this clears up a few things. MTG doesn’t believe in evolution so that’s why she thinks masks are tools of oppression.

Wait— she does believe in science, though, because she’s certain Covid is man-made. So, why are masks tools of oppression? I don’t know. She picks & chooses her science.

https://deadstate.org/...elieve-in-evolution/
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mean, this sort of nonsense would not be out of place for a third world country despot, and we’d snicker behind our hands at how backwards such thinking is, but this isn’t supposed to be the third world rather one of the pre-eminent economies of the World.

Quote:
Greene did not present any evidence but rejected the possibility that the virus was anything other than an intentionally created bioweapon. She cited her disbelief in evolution while declaring that she was opposed to gain-of-function research. She also alluded to a conspiracy theory that claims the virus was created to sell COVID-19 vaccines.
"No, I don't believe in it because I don't believe in evolution," said Greene. "I don't believe in that type of so-called 'science.' I don't believe in evolution, I believe God. And these viruses were not making people sick until they created them and weaponized these viruses... There's no need for a vaccine if the virus doesn't make the human population sick to begin with."
(link)

It really is quite stunning that this is one of the most publicly visible elected officials in the United States. Similar to the Dominion lawsuits, it is approaching time for the Department of Health to seek legal redress against these accusations.

Just had a quick Google search and I am absolutely shocked there aren’t any memes coming up for the search “marjorie greene rides a dinosaur with guns”.
Last edited by: JerseyBigfoot: Jun 9, 21 2:08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

https://www.axios.com/...73-7f72d31b04b3.html
Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

"I don’t believe in that type of so-called science. I don’t believe in evolution, I believe in God."

I believe she is nuts
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wonder what % of Neanderthal she is?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution"

https://www.axios.com/...73-7f72d31b04b3.html
Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

"I don’t believe in that type of so-called science. I don’t believe in evolution, I believe in God."

I believe she is nuts

She’s saying the right things regardless of her beliefs because 68% of Republicans don’t believe in evolution. And jharris wonders why people call these people stupid. What’s the Venn diagram crossover for the evolution deniers and those who believe the election was stolen and those who haven’t been vaccinated?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A circle?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Wonder what % of Neanderthal she is?

Don't be so mean to Neanderthals!
Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you'd think she'd be all about survival of the fittest . . . overhead presses are impressive but the pull-ups . . .

Quote Reply
Re: Why I love Margarine Taylor Grifter [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
you'd think she'd be all about survival of the fittest . . . overhead presses are impressive but the pull-ups . . .

Did I just watch a crossfit infomercial?
Quote Reply

Prev Next