Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Now she’s playing the victim card while saying “people made me believe things I shouldn’t have.”

Pathetic woman.

The bar to a member of Congress is far too low in some (most? all?) areas of this country.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [daustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
daustin wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Now she’s playing the victim card while saying “people made me believe things I shouldn’t have.”

Pathetic woman.

They “made” her?

Yeah, she just gave a speech in Congress, distancing herself from all her crazy comments over the last two years. She disavowed QAnon, said the school shootings were all real and 9/11 happened. And yes, she said people “made me believe” all those things.

A day late and a dollar short, lady.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll use the same argument towards her "excuse" as I do when someone says that antifa lead the charge against the capitol and that the Trumpers mistakenly followed them... "it shows that you'll believe or follow anyone". Do we want blind followers in leadership?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
The bar to a member of Congress is far too low in some (most? all?) areas of this country.

As is the bar to voting.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
jmh wrote:

As is the bar to voting.

I considered adding the same thought but resisted.

How would you affect this change? A Poll Test?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
daustin wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Pathetic woman.

They “made” her?

Yeah, she just gave a speech in Congress, distancing herself from all her crazy comments over the last two years. She disavowed QAnon, said the school shootings were all real and 9/11 happened. And yes, she said people “made me believe” all those things.

A day late and a dollar short, lady.

Has she apologized for her anti-muslim statements? Has she apologized for going to the Capitol and demanding that Mulsim members of congress retake their oath on the bible?

Has she apologized for saying that Obama sent MS-13 to kill Seth Rich?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A poll test is reasonable. But what would be better is to push civics and US government back into classroom. Currently, 9 states have one year of civics in HS. 30 have 1/2 a year, and 11 have nothing at all.
And there is no reason, you can't discuss civics earlier. Middle school is fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:

Pathetic woman.

She donated over $900,000 to her own campaign, which was over 1/3 of the total she raised. She inherited money and a business. She is just a spoiled little rich girl thinking this is all a game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Pathetic woman.

She actually says, "I was allowed to believe things that weren’t true". She then says she believed it because she did not think congress was doing what it should have been doing. So this is really congress's fault.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the Republicans who were the accountability party. You need to take responsibility for your own actions!?! As many have noted, they have really become the snowflake party.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yesterday she tweeted the following:

Just totally normal spreading lies.

Seriously, how are Republicans not getting as far away as possible from this person?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
A poll test is reasonable. But what would be better is to push civics and US government back into classroom. Currently, 9 states have one year of civics in HS. 30 have 1/2 a year, and 11 have nothing at all.
And there is no reason, you can't discuss civics earlier. Middle school is fine.

Interesting. This article has similar stats and they have a map of civics instruction and testing.

Based upon a sample size of a few states with wingnut congressional reps/senators, I fail to see a strong correlation. (I'm looking at you Florida and Alabama.)

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As a Floridan, I can tell you that we never took exams on Civics when I was in school. We usually focused on American made products like Fords and Chevys.

Example. If your F-150 gets 8 miles per gallon and you have 3 gallons of gas in your tank and $15 dollars in your wallet. How much money do you have left over to by Red Man after buying gas to travel the 50 miles to your girlfriend's trailer?
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Feb 4, 21 13:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because you have confounding factors, as well as colliders. For instance, in Florida, we have some pretty amazing gerrymandering skills. That's why we somehow got our district rep, who is not Margarine level, but not far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
Because you have confounding factors, as well as colliders. For instance, in Florida, we have some pretty amazing gerrymandering skills. That's why we somehow got our district rep, who is not Margarine level, but not far.

Don't let your math and analytics get in the way of me dissing Florida and Alabama.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they "made" her believe them then we better get the FBI involved and be rounding up a bunch of people to throw in prison for a long time? Right? Seeing as there's actually some wicked controlling force on the Q side of things "making" people do things. Right? We should hold this Q person and their leadership to justice, right?

hahahahahahhhhhhahaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahaha, whew, that was a good one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If anyone posted something similar to this about their colleagues at work, they would be fired immediately for creating a hostile workplace. The implication of violence is unbelievable.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/02/04/steny-hoyer-house-floor-marjorie-taylor-greene-tweet-photo-sot-tsr-vpx.cnn

ETA: corrected link
Last edited by: crowny2: Feb 5, 21 6:03
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [crowny2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Indeed. But apparently the “GOP don’t care”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

Dang the GOP is filled with freaks
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Embattled QAnon congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated' on her husband of 25 years with a polyamorous tantric sex guru and then moved on to another affair with the manager at her gym

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

I do enjoy that her go to defense is to blame those damn commies. LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

I'm not sure I'd call myself a guru, but that's for others to decide.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [daustin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
daustin wrote:
Nutella wrote:

I do enjoy that her go to defense is to blame those damn commies. LOL

Hey, now I am almost certain I went to that gym and did see her there....
certainly the ‘social‘ and loud type (not mine though).
Would be surprised if those were the only lucky ones.

I guess it takes to be ‘The Nasty Dirty’ to get somewhere in the GOP.
With all that said, that New Democratic Senator Wanock was well known/notorious too. Can you say ‘Baptist Gluttony’.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

Video or it never happened...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

Did you get the memo, the party has a new name:

GOPQanon

Fits perfectly.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:

More of those Republican Christian family values.
Quote Reply

Prev Next