Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
Marjorie Taylor Greene promoted a conspiracy theory that a space laser beam -- possibly fired by "Rothschild Inc" -- was used to intentionally start the deadly 2018 Camp Fire in California
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/marjorie-taylor-greene-penned-conspiracy-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

Remember when the Republicans tried to cast the entire Democratic Party as anti-Semitic over Ilhan Omar’s comments that were critical of Israel? Crickets from the Republicans now on Greene’s crazy beliefs.

Well, that criticism was clearly not in good faith.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Nutella wrote:
Marjorie Taylor Greene promoted a conspiracy theory that a space laser beam -- possibly fired by "Rothschild Inc" -- was used to intentionally start the deadly 2018 Camp Fire in California
https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/marjorie-taylor-greene-penned-conspiracy-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

Remember when the Republicans tried to cast the entire Democratic Party as anti-Semitic over Ilhan Omar’s comments that were critical of Israel? Crickets from the Republicans now on Greene’s crazy beliefs.

Well, that criticism was clearly not in good faith.

I gotta admit, "Jewish Space Laser" was a new one for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hard to pick the craziest thing she has said. Parkland/Sandy Hook false Flag, Jewish Space Laser, 9/11 was an inside job, or this?

The Las Vegas Shooting was done by Anti-Gun activists.

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-las-vegas-shooting-was-plotted-anti-gun-lobbyists-resurfaced-video-1564955

The amount of crazy she spews is endless. Silence from the GOP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I feel like you guys may have completely forgotten about Hillary’s emails.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CNN interviewed some of her supporters and they are still all in. I don't know how representative these people are of the district, but I found it quite disturbing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing beats the lasers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know the Jewish laser seems improbable, but I’ve tracked down Marjorie’s evidence and it’s compelling:

Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don’t confine to her district. There are 74 million of these dumarses we know of.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
CNN interviewed some of her supporters and they are still all in. I don't know how representative these people are of the district, but I found it quite disturbing.

Not surprised at all.

It is not just her supporters that believe this nonsense. 71% of Republicans believe there is a Deep State that worked against Trump. The "It's the Jews!" stuff is rampant.

I am still waiting for my Soros check.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused. I thought the earth was flat? How can there be space lasers if there is no such thing as space?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
I know the Jewish laser seems improbable, but I’ve tracked down Marjorie’s evidence and it’s compelling:

I just watched this again last week.

_____
TEAM HD
Each day is what you make of it so make it the best day possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
I feel like you guys may have completely forgotten about Hillary’s emails.

I've got three words for you:

Ben

Gha

Zi
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
g_lev wrote:
I'm confused. I thought the earth was flat? How can there be space lasers if there is no such thing as space?

According to Rep Greene the Jews think of ways around everything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
g_lev wrote:

I feel like I am in a unique position to comment on this topic. I am Jewish (at least culturally, not religiously). I am also an orbital systems engineer who has helped design a number of space craft that actually do have lasers on them.

I WISH we could do the things she suggested we are doing (well, the transferring solar power part). Sadly it is in the realm of science fiction. It's GOOD science fiction though! But fiction nonetheless.

As for starting a fire to clear land for a railroad... why on earth would we try to route a railroad through mountains when there is plenty of flat terrain available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love that movie. Thanks for the reminder to go back and re-watch it.

Trieatalot

It's a C minus world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
g_lev wrote:
Nutella wrote:
g_lev wrote:

I feel like I am in a unique position to comment on this topic. I am Jewish (at least culturally, not religiously). I am also an orbital systems engineer who has helped design a number of space craft that actually do have lasers on them.

I WISH we could do the things she suggested we are doing (well, the transferring solar power part). Sadly it is in the realm of science fiction. It's GOOD science fiction though! But fiction nonetheless.

As for starting a fire to clear land for a railroad... why on earth would we try to route a railroad through mountains when there is plenty of flat terrain available?

That's exactly what we would expect someone in on the conspiracy to say.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
Love that movie. Thanks for the reminder to go back and re-watch it.

Happy to help. And from now on, stop playing with yourself!
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
g_lev wrote:
Nutella wrote:
g_lev wrote:

That's exactly what we would expect someone in on the conspiracy to say.

Be careful, your house is going to get space-zapped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here’s this guy again. He’s had several good videos. His opinion on Marge Greene. https://twitter.com/...191252082454528?s=10
Last edited by: CallMeMaybe: Jan 29, 21 10:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
g_lev wrote:
Nutella wrote:
g_lev wrote:

I feel the railroad part of this story has been very underreported.

Can I give you my address so the next time you guys do your zapping you make sure to miss my place?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fact that she is an idiot congressman / congresswoman is not all that newsworthy, except for maybe the extreme stupidity and gullibility she has.

What is truly newsworthy is that her party, the GOP, has stayed silent on her behaviors and statements and not strongly condemned them, thus, de facto, supporting her. Its insane.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But Chip Roy thought it was warranted to send a letter to ask AOC to apologize to Ted Cruz for not being nice to him.

What the fuck GOP? What the fuck?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [Guff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guff wrote:
The fact that she is an idiot congressman / congresswoman is not all that newsworthy, except for maybe the extreme stupidity and gullibility she has.

What is truly newsworthy is that her party, the GOP, has stayed silent on her behaviors and statements and not strongly condemned them, thus, de facto, supporting her. Its insane.

For a few days there we thought they might work to actively excise the truly crazy.

But nope, we're right back at it.

McCarthy, McConnell - this is the play? Pretend like it's business as usual and nothing happened?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Georgia...about Marjorie [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Look at all the young Republican candidates, they are like Marjorie. That is where the next generation of GOP politicians are coming from. That is the future of the party.

I don't know if it is more accurate to say they are modeling themselves on trump or if trump himself was the model they created. What I mean is that trump is not an aberration or totally unique. He is the platonic ideal of a Republican candidate. He was the direction they were going anyway, the template was already there. So are they modeling themselves on trump or the template that already existed? Of course trump's success showed the template worked as a president, but the tea party had already showed that the template worked in other races.

I think you’re right. Your post reminded me of a Trump statement in January 2016 in which he dismissed blame for violence at his campaign rallies. He said, “Don’t blame me, I’m just the messenger.” So yeah, he’s the hero a then-latent movement was seeking.

War is god
Quote Reply

Prev Next