Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
And somehow Kanye got on the ballot in your state. Not sure if that matters, but some of the GOP folks in your state thought it was important.

Why do you hate choice?

Why did he need help? Fucking lawyers.

I dunno. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to keep Kanye down. What about him offends you?

Other than being unqualified and halfassed in his effort and that his music sucks, nothing offends me about him.

Do we really need another idiot on the ballot?

"Unqualified." Oh, well, golly, we can't have that ...

Look, you strike me as the type of guy who has been eating vanilla ice cream for that last 60 years. But, don't hate on those of us who still enjoy sampling at 31 Flavors!

It’s a sad little move that reeks of desperation by a ballwashing lawyer that knows that her primary clown needs help. It really is pathetic.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
And somehow Kanye got on the ballot in your state. Not sure if that matters, but some of the GOP folks in your state thought it was important.

Why do you hate choice?

I dunno. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to keep Kanye down. What about him offends you?

Other than being unqualified and halfassed in his effort and that his music sucks, nothing offends me about him.

Look, you strike me as the type of guy who has been eating vanilla ice cream for that last 60 years. But, don't hate on those of us who still enjoy sampling at 31 Flavors!

It’s a sad little move that reeks of desperation by a ballwashing lawyer that knows that her primary clown needs help. It really is pathetic.

So would you keep me off the ballot? Would you bitch about me having help?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you expect from a state where folks wear cheese on their heads?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously though. Look at the state of your country right now.

How anyone with a brain in their head could vote for him again is absolutely beyond me.

So vote how you will. You’ll get the President you deserve.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Seriously though. Look at the state of your country right now.

How anyone with a brain in their head could vote for him again is absolutely beyond me.

So vote how you will. You’ll get the President you deserve.

And you get the first born of a German dynasty living in London
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

So would you keep me off the ballot? Would you bitch about me having help?

I would love to see you on the ballot. And at the debates. The pedantry of those would be must see tv. You should run. Hell, I might even vote for you.

But, if another party helped you get on the ballot, I would find you to be unworthy and just not a viable candidate. And I would find that the party that helped you to be desperate and pathetic.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Aug 5, 20 19:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First of all, I agree with your post assuming that there's no additional information that would clear it up.

Having said that, he can win without Wisconsin. I'm only guessing that MAYBE because of the pandemic, he's picking and choosing where to focus, and PA and OH are going to take priority.

Again, just a guess.

Assuming no drastic demographic changes, he needs to pick up 43 points from Hillary:

FL - 29
PA - 20
OH - 18
MI - 16
WI - 10
IA - 6

If he's going to neglect anything, it would be Iowa, and then Wisconsin.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Last edited by: BarryP: Aug 5, 20 20:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Biden seems to be hellbent on having history repeat itself.

Look, I understand having to heavily modify the DNC Convention. But, Biden just announced he will not travel in person to Milwaukee to accept the nomination. There has been a lot of chatter by my Donkey friends and my Donkey Operative friends pointing out that Biden has not been here and plans absolutely no visits. The WI DNC has been promising a lot of money for Milwaukee due to this convention, which is now not going to happen. They are now scrambling to rally the troops who were looking forward to this "party."

People are ridiculously fickle. If Biden thinks he can ignore Wisconsin, well, maybe he is right. But, history does not support that position and, to be honest, I cannot figure out why he seems to be flirting with attempts to snatch defeat from the hands of victory....

One would think the pollsters working for him weighed the down side as you describe. They must have found an upside as well. I hope he reconsiders.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:
Hillary "ignoring" Wisconsin is such a dumb thing to say.

First, she focused the last couple weeks on Pennsylvania and Florida, because she had to win one of those. Which was 100% correct, who cares if she wins Wisconsin is she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Second, the demographics that slid to trump in Wisconsin were the same as what happened in Pennsylvania. So the evidence we have says campaigning in person would not have made the difference required. Plus who cares if she wins Wisconsin if she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Also, Biden has spent way more in advertising in already in Wisconsin than Clinton did in the whole campaign.

LOL! Hillary completely ignored Wisconsin and every strategist blasted her for it.

Man, you Donkeys are really dumb.

Not every strategist, just the dumb ones. I guess I know which one you are.

Seriously, Clinton's team made a bunch of mistakes, but campaigning in Pennsylvania and Florida instead of Wisconsin was not one of them. There is no point at all of winning Wisconsin if you lose Pennsylvania.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

Doubt he actually makes the ballot. You need 2,000 and they turned in ~2,500. Normally only 50% of the ones turned in are valid. So likely he does not have enough valid ones, unless he ends up with a much higher than normal valid signatures.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:

First, she focused the last couple weeks on Pennsylvania and Florida, because she had to win one of those. Which was 100% correct, who cares if she wins Wisconsin is she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Second, the demographics that slid to trump in Wisconsin were the same as what happened in Pennsylvania. So the evidence we have says campaigning in person would not have made the difference required. Plus who cares if she wins Wisconsin if she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Also, Biden has spent way more in advertising in already in Wisconsin than Clinton did in the whole campaign.

LOL! Hillary completely ignored Wisconsin and every strategist blasted her for it.

Seriously, Clinton's team made a bunch of mistakes, but campaigning in Pennsylvania and Florida instead of Wisconsin was not one of them. There is no point at all of winning Wisconsin if you lose Pennsylvania.

Did not visit once.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
First of all, I agree with your post assuming that there's no additional information that would clear it up.

Having said that, he can win without Wisconsin. I'm only guessing that MAYBE because of the pandemic, he's picking and choosing where to focus, and PA and OH are going to take priority.

Again, just a guess.

Assuming no drastic demographic changes, he needs to pick up 43 points from Hillary:

FL - 29
PA - 20
OH - 18
MI - 16
WI - 10
IA - 6

If he's going to neglect anything, it would be Iowa, and then Wisconsin.

Winning combinations:

FL + PA = 49
FL + OH = 47
FL + MI = 45
FL + WI + IA = 45
PA + OH + MI = 54
PA + OH + WI = 48
PA + OH + IA = 44
OH + MI + WI = 44

Three of those combinations include WI.

Having said that, Ohio and Iowa were not really close. So realistically, at least in 2016, these were the winning combinations:

FL + PA = 49
FL + MI = 45

So, yeah, I wouldn't have bothered with Wisconsin, either. The only chances to win were Florida + either PA or Michigan.

Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Did not visit once.

And that was smart. If you believe visiting a state is important, it was much more important to visit Pennsylvania and Florida, because if Hillary lost both, she loses to trump.

This is not complicated.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
windywave wrote:
chaparral wrote:
JSA wrote:
chaparral wrote:

Did not visit once.

And that was smart. If you believe visiting a state is important, it was much more important to visit Pennsylvania and Florida, because if Hillary lost both, she loses to trump.

This is not complicated.

Not one single visit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Not one single visit

You keep writing that like it's supposed to mean something. What part of "doesn't help her win" are you not understanding?

There were 22 states that didn't get a single visit by either candidate.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
Not one single visit

You keep writing that like it's supposed to mean something. What part of "doesn't help her win" are you not understanding?

There were 22 states that didn't get a single visit by either candidate.

How many of those were swing states?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not doing the math for you again. You've been provided the information. You either aren't willing to understand, or are unable to understand.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lived in Wisconsin in 2016. I wasn't a Hillary fan but definitely didn't want Trump.

After she lost the primary I figured when she came to visit I would go and see what she offered. She never came, I never voted for her.

I really disliked her attitude and I felt she didn't need my vote and thought she would win.

I regret it, but I know I am not the only one that thought this way.

Seriously dems, don't F this up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
windywave wrote:
If Biden loses WI with zero visits and consequently the White House every Democratic strategist in the country should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered and their heads placed on a pike.

If Trump wins again then all of Wisconsin should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered. I'll give them a pass on the pike on the head because there is obvioiusly nothing in there. .

Let me know when you can elect your head of state ...mmmm 'mkay?

hey everyone, interesting fact: did you know that canada is a constitutional monarchy?

well, windywave knows!

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
I'm not doing the math for you again. You've been provided the information. You either aren't willing to understand, or are unable to understand.

I’ll do the math, the man is right.

Let’s say she found time to visit Wisconsin and that was enough to get her the state.

Trump now only has 294 electoral college votes while Hillary has 237. See? She clearly screwed up.

Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [907Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
907Tri wrote:
I lived in Wisconsin in 2016. I wasn't a Hillary fan but definitely didn't want Trump.

After she lost the primary I figured when she came to visit I would go and see what she offered. She never came, I never voted for her.

I really disliked her attitude and I felt she didn't need my vote and thought she would win.

I regret it, but I know I am not the only one that thought this way.

Seriously dems, don't F this up.

She didn’t need your vote. She needed votes in states that actually matter.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It must really stink to live in Wisconsin if three and a half years later you're still crying ''Whaaaa, Hillary ignore me''

And then crying ''Biden's ignoring me too'' even though we are in a world wide pandemic.

So go ahead, vote for the orange haired bullshitter. He's your guy anyway!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look no further than Ron Johnson....what a putz this guy is. Don’t want to vote for dem, then put up a sane candidate, not a Putin puppet and pathological liar. Hogan, kasich, Jeb, just not desantis or Kemp. Sasse, Thune, just about anyone better than bonespurs.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
It must really stink to live in Wisconsin if three and a half years later you're still crying ''Whaaaa, Hillary ignore me''

And then crying ''Biden's ignoring me too'' even though we are in a world wide pandemic.

So go ahead, vote for the orange haired bullshitter. He's your guy anyway!

I’d imagine for the people of Wisconsin it’s easier to say they didn’t vote for Hillary because she didn’t visit than to admit that they DID vote for the blatantly racist guy who admitted to sexually assaulting women.

Better to blame Hillary than to look in a mirror.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
windywave wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
windywave wrote:
If Biden loses WI with zero visits and consequently the White House every Democratic strategist in the country should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered and their heads placed on a pike.

If Trump wins again then all of Wisconsin should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered. I'll give them a pass on the pike on the head because there is obvioiusly nothing in there. .

Let me know when you can elect your head of state ...mmmm 'mkay?

hey everyone, interesting fact: did you know that canada is a constitutional monarchy?

well, windywave knows!

Really? Where does the Queen live, Ottawa?
Quote Reply

Prev Next