Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened.
Quote | Reply
Biden seems to be hellbent on having history repeat itself.

Look, I understand having to heavily modify the DNC Convention. But, Biden just announced he will not travel in person to Milwaukee to accept the nomination. There has been a lot of chatter by my Donkey friends and my Donkey Operative friends pointing out that Biden has not been here and plans absolutely no visits. The WI DNC has been promising a lot of money for Milwaukee due to this convention, which is now not going to happen. They are now scrambling to rally the troops who were looking forward to this "party."

People are ridiculously fickle. If Biden thinks he can ignore Wisconsin, well, maybe he is right. But, history does not support that position and, to be honest, I cannot figure out why he seems to be flirting with attempts to snatch defeat from the hands of victory....

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why is it "ignoring Wisconsin" rather than ignoring the travelling campaign trail due to covid?

Honest question, as I've been waiting to see how the campaigns will adjust due to the situation. It will be interesting to see how Biden handles this with all other states...I guess i was expecting him to just do a lot of shit virtually.

We know Trump will be out there on the trail, in person. Masks "optional".
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If Biden loses WI with zero visits and consequently the White House every Democratic strategist in the country should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered and their heads placed on a pike.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
If Biden loses WI with zero visits and consequently the White House every Democratic strategist in the country should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered and their heads placed on a pike.

If Trump wins again then all of Wisconsin should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered. I'll give them a pass on the pike on the head because there is obvioiusly nothing in there. .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hillary "ignoring" Wisconsin is such a dumb thing to say.

First, she focused the last couple weeks on Pennsylvania and Florida, because she had to win one of those. Which was 100% correct, who cares if she wins Wisconsin is she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Second, the demographics that slid to trump in Wisconsin were the same as what happened in Pennsylvania. So the evidence we have says campaigning in person would not have made the difference required. Plus who cares if she wins Wisconsin if she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Also, Biden has spent way more in advertising in already in Wisconsin than Clinton did in the whole campaign.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Biden hasn’t visited anywhere. Trump held an event in Tulsa and was skewered. He isn’t going to his convention either. This isn’t a normal campaign and the rules don’t apply.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And somehow Kanye got on the ballot in your state. Not sure if that matters, but some of the GOP folks in your state thought it was important.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Aug 5, 20 19:14
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
windywave wrote:

If Trump wins again then all of Wisconsin should be fired and then tarred and feathered before being drawn and quartered. I'll give them a pass on the pike on the head because there is obvioiusly nothing in there. .

Let me know when you can elect your head of state ...mmmm 'mkay?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [chaparral] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chaparral wrote:
Hillary "ignoring" Wisconsin is such a dumb thing to say.

First, she focused the last couple weeks on Pennsylvania and Florida, because she had to win one of those. Which was 100% correct, who cares if she wins Wisconsin is she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Second, the demographics that slid to trump in Wisconsin were the same as what happened in Pennsylvania. So the evidence we have says campaigning in person would not have made the difference required. Plus who cares if she wins Wisconsin if she loses Pennsylvania and Florida.

Also, Biden has spent way more in advertising in already in Wisconsin than Clinton did in the whole campaign.

LOL! Hillary completely ignored Wisconsin and every strategist blasted her for it.

Man, you Donkeys are really dumb.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

I don't get it. Honestly, I don't. 2016 was the entire reason the DNC decided to hold their convention in Milwaukee. Now, they are completely ignoring the state - that is the sentiment of my colleagues who work with the WI Dem Party. From numerous observations and multiple discussions with local government officials - I agree.

But, then again, I had Hillary winning WI in 2016 in a landslide, so, what do I know?

However, I swear to gawd, if I didn't know better, I would swear Team Donkey was trying to piss away what should be an easy victory.

Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
And somehow Kanye got on the ballot in your state. Not sure if that matters, but some of the GOP folks in your state thought it was important.

Why do you hate choice?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is what it is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

Why did he need help? Fucking lawyers.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
Why is it "ignoring Wisconsin" rather than ignoring the travelling campaign trail due to covid?

Honest question, as I've been waiting to see how the campaigns will adjust due to the situation. It will be interesting to see how Biden handles this with all other states...I guess i was expecting him to just do a lot of shit virtually.

We know Trump will be out there on the trail, in person. Masks "optional".

Pretty sure I explained why in the OP. DNC is holding its convention in WI. It will now be virtual, but, all the speakers will be live from Milwaukee. However, Biden is not traveling to the convention to accept the nomination in person. That has the WI Dem Party and the DNC organizers really pissed off, and for good reason.

So, yeah, this is just a little bit different than Biden limiting personal appearances on the campaign trail due to COVID ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

I don't get it. Honestly, I don't. 2016 was the entire reason the DNC decided to hold their convention in Milwaukee. Now, they are completely ignoring the state - that is the sentiment of my colleagues who work with the WI Dem Party. From numerous observations and multiple discussions with local government officials - I agree.

But, then again, I had Hillary winning WI in 2016 in a landslide, so, what do I know?

However, I swear to gawd, if I didn't know better, I would swear Team Donkey was trying to piss away what should be an easy victory.
may?

Hubris. Hillary couldn't imagine losing period and Biden can't imagine losing to Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

Oh Biden and Trump filled out their own paperwork? Don't embarrass yourself anymore
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

I dunno. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to keep Kanye down. What about him offends you?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

I dunno. I'm just trying to figure out why you want to keep Kanye down. What about him offends you?

Other than being unqualified and halfassed in his effort and that his music sucks, nothing offends me about him.

Do we really need another idiot on the ballot?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

Oh Biden and Trump filled out their own paperwork? Don't embarrass yourself anymore

Of course not. They are their party’s nominee, with that comes support. Don’t be stupid.

Kanye is an unqualified clown looking for attention. I’m not sure why a GOP lawyer wants to be associated with another one of those in the 2020 election.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does it really matter? The other option is a fucking Criminal buffoon.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

Other than being unqualified and halfassed in his effort and that his music sucks, nothing offends me about him.

Do we really need another idiot on the ballot?

"Unqualified." Oh, well, golly, we can't have that ...

Look, you strike me as the type of guy who has been eating vanilla ice cream for that last 60 years. But, don't hate on those of us who still enjoy sampling at 31 Flavors!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
windywave wrote:
jmh wrote:
JSA wrote:
jmh wrote:

Why do you hate choice?

Of course not. They are their party’s nominee, with that comes support. Don’t be stupid.

Kanye is an unqualified clown looking for attention. I’m not sure why a GOP lawyer wants to be associated with another one of those in the 2020 election.

Actually they aren't the nominees. Why do you want to foreclose the ballot to people and perpetuate the duopoly?
Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

THAT'S WHAT HILLARY SAID!!!!!!

Holy shit!

Quote Reply
Re: Hillary ignored Wisconsin and look what happened. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

And then there's Trump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

THAT'S WHAT HILLARY SAID!!!!!!

Holy shit!

Anyone who would vote for Trump is deplorable.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply

Prev Next